PDA

View Full Version : Edges Return

Ferocious
03-20-2004, 04:30 PM
How does everyone think Edges Return is going to pan out?? I Hope he gets drafted to Raw and feuds with Jericho. This would lead to some fantastic matches. and also have the added extra tiny little glimmer of a ray of hope that Christian would interfere in a couple of matches and E&C reform. **Marks out just thinking about it**

tucsonspeed6
03-20-2004, 04:34 PM
No E&C...at least not at first. HHH has expressed intentions to work with him, so either Edge will be the next Evolution member or the two will have a feud. Either way I'm interested in watching. Edge v. Jericho is all good, and deffinately something that will happen in the future, but I don't see it happening right away. Especially with the feud between Vitamin C.

Samurai_Star_Sailor
03-20-2004, 04:37 PM
Triple h's intention of working wit edge is real stupid its been reported that triple h is just looking for someone to go over in the next few months

Samurai_Star_Sailor
03-20-2004, 04:39 PM
i would personally like to see Jeff Hardy and edge return together. Maybe form a team of faces and go up against Xtian and Matt hardy

Ferocious
03-20-2004, 04:44 PM
I hope Edge dosent join Evolution, He's such a great face it wouldnt make sense but it would none the less be interesting to see.

Nowhere Man
03-20-2004, 05:23 PM
I have no interest whatsoever of seeing Edge on Raw. Smackdown needs him a thousand times more than Raw does. But then again, that's what I said about Benoit, and that didn't stop them (although it was awesome of them to finally give him the Big Gold Belt)

Anyways, if HHH really wants someone to squash, why not elevate Jericho to the main events again? I mean, it's not like he isn't used to getting buried. Edge needs to look strong in his big return, and a feud with Trips really isn't going to help.

wheresmaven
03-20-2004, 05:30 PM
I'm really looking forward to Edge's comeback. He really should/could have gotten in before 'mania' but whatever.
I was thinking about it today. I'm wondering if they'll (they'll = wwe writing dept.) throw him into the Jericho Christian feud. Kinda like a middle man. Keeping the peace and all.
But he does deserve a shot at some title. (not because he ****ed up his neck, just because he's a great wrestler)
Edge works like v1 works. He's a great 'tweener' (don't get me wrong, he's a great face as well) When he first debuted in the wwf, he was that guy who just sat around in the crowds in a trenchcoat and sunglasses, watching the matches. Then the semi-heel turn w/ the Brood, up to the TLC's etc.
Speaking of his debut, remember in his first match in the wwe/f as Edge, be broke some guys neck? Someone from 'los Boriquas' w. Savio Vega.
Hopefully he'll get put somewhere where he (and a select few) don't have to carry the show. (ie Smackdown pre-Eddie as champ)
Either way, looking forward to it.

The CyNick
03-20-2004, 08:02 PM
The plan for some time has been for Edge to return to RAW to work with HHH

Now, how the fued plays out is another issue, and I think it depends on Hunter's filiming schedule. What would make the most sense is for Edge to return, work with Hunter (while Benoit is fueding with HBK for the World Title) and beat him to establish Edge as a top tier guy.

However, all indications are that Hunter will face Benoit at the Backlash PPV, and perhaps this is where Edge will make his big return costing HHH the match.

If that happens, I cant see HHH losing to Edge, because that would be 3 straight high profile JOBs, and I just dont see that happening. What seems more likely to me is that HHH and Edge fued, and HHH wins outright.

Paki Crippler
03-21-2004, 02:59 PM
How does everyone think Edges Return is going to pan out?? I Hope he gets drafted to Raw and feuds with Jericho. This would lead to some fantastic matches. and also have the added extra tiny little glimmer of a ray of hope that Christian would interfere in a couple of matches and E&C reform. **Marks out just thinking about it**

Who cares.. I dont give a damn if he returns or not :rant:

Shaggy
03-21-2004, 03:48 PM
What I think would be the most basic way of him returning is to attack the guy that injured him. I dont usually watch Smackdown so im not sure who injured him and put him on the shelf or if he was injured in the ring or what ever happened. (Im a Raw fan and im never home on Thursday) Well the basic thing I can think of is to interfere in some big match that person has coming up causing him to lose. Then having them feud for a while. Thats the only thing I can think of.

As for talking about Edge and Christian reforming. I am all good with that. They were one of my favorite tag teams. I thought they kicked alot of ass and there matches were great. I loved the whole pose thing they did in the ring. It was great. But I feel the WWE is doing good with him and Christians character as they are now so putting them back together would just throw them off.

OssMan
03-21-2004, 05:45 PM
I understand why Edge is going to Raw now. Trips will stay and he can feud with him, but I think Rey and other people Edge feuded/sided with will go to Raw

John la Rock
03-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Edge going to Raw is not a bad idea. As long as long as both shows are balanced

ilt_undertaker
03-21-2004, 05:58 PM
Who cares.. I dont give a damn if he returns or not :rant:

R3st!nP3ac3
03-21-2004, 08:06 PM
Well you should care if he comes back or not. wwe cant afford to lose nemore talent at all, Brock and Goldberg are woosh gone, and although Angle's injury was just anounced not career threatening he may need time to heal, Rock wont be around for a while, Foley wont either. Rumors going around with guys leaving for TNA or just leaving becuz WWE is losing it :eek: