PDA

View Full Version : TNA thread 9/4

screech
09-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Anybody else hate watching Joe do <strike>promos</strike> <strike> wrestle</strike> anything?

Anybody even watching iMPACT?

SuperSlim
09-04-2008, 09:30 PM
what's an Impact!

screech
09-04-2008, 09:39 PM
I actually didn't read spoilers for this week, so I was shocked to see the ref go after Sheik. I'm kinda pissed though cause I can't stand Creed.

Anybody Thrilla
09-04-2008, 09:40 PM
I would be watching screech, but we're in for another late night at the office. BOOOOOO.

What are Angelina and Velvet up to?

Anybody Thrilla
09-04-2008, 09:40 PM
Wait, a ref did what now?

SuperSlim
09-04-2008, 09:44 PM
yeah I'm watching old PPVs so what just happened?

screech
09-04-2008, 09:54 PM
After Sheik pinned Creed using the ropes, Creed complained so the ref restarted the match. Creed went for a sunset flip but Sheik held the ropes. The ref kicked him "accidentally" and Creed got the win. Sheik started shoving him (I forget the ref's name) and slapped him, trying to provoke him. Finally, the ref fought back with some chops and even a back body drop. Then clotheslined him out of the ring and Hebner came in to calm him down.

To answer Thrilla, they made an announcement that next week Love would face Wilde in a "Beauty Pageant". Bikini contest, talent competition and something else I forget.

Beer Money just beat PJB while Curry Man got beat down by Rock N Rave, then an ambush by LAX followed. Salinas made an appearance after :D

Mr. Nerfect
09-04-2008, 10:46 PM
I'm not sure what TNA are going to call him, but the ref was apparently Glamour Boy Shane from Puerto Rico. On top of this, TNA have also signed Akira somebody from Japan to a two-year deal. The X-Division is heating up.

Now all they need to do is hire Rob Van Dam, and move Kurt Angle into the division, and it'd be fantastic.

Innovator
09-04-2008, 10:55 PM
TNA fans in Orlando, way to fuck up a storyline, just boo a guy when he turns heel

screech
09-04-2008, 11:05 PM
I'm not sure what TNA are going to call him, but the ref was apparently Glamour Boy Shane from Puerto Rico. On top of this, TNA have also signed Akira somebody from Japan to a two-year deal. The X-Division is heating up.

Now all they need to do is hire Rob Van Dam, and move Kurt Angle into the division, and it'd be fantastic.

I love that idea. RVD in TNA would be sweet, mainly because I just want him back on my TV.

TNA fans in Orlando, way to fuck up a storyline, just boo a guy when he turns heel

Their little mark minds can't comprehend that.

Dorkchop
09-04-2008, 11:35 PM
I watched. Why is Kip James with the beautiful people? He's old and gay and boring and gay.

I hate AJ Styles a lot less these days.

I do not like watching Samoa Joe.

screech
09-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Kip is like their stylist or something. So much for being "The Megastar".

I'm hating AJ less too, actually. I still can't stand to hear him talk, but I like the character he's been playing the past few months (starting with the Kurt/Karen thing, really).

You don't like Joe. I like that.

RGWhat316
09-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Wow, I thought TNA could edit, but apparently not. The segment where Angelina was modeling was horribly edited.

Mr. Nerfect
09-06-2008, 08:29 PM
Velvet Sky is so fucking hot. I'd do Salinas, too.

By the way, did I hear correctly, they're not seriously calling Kip James "Cute Kip" are they?

screech
09-07-2008, 12:53 AM
I'd do Salinas til next July.

Yes, they are calling him Kute Kip. With a K.

Fox
09-07-2008, 01:40 AM
lol TNA.

Mr. Nerfect
09-07-2008, 03:10 AM
I'd do Salinas til next July.

Yes, they are calling him Kute Kip. With a K.

I thought it would be like that, but I was way too embarrassed to type it like that, especially if it turned out it was spelled correctly.

I can't wait for them to call him something like "Kute Kip Kevins," or something equally as horrible. Ah well, at least the pointless letter repetition allows Midway to market "Mortal Kombat" through TNA, as well as the iMPACT! game.

Your sentiments about Salinas are reflected here.

screech
09-07-2008, 03:17 AM
He's had numerous chances to prove himself as a singles worker in the past and he's shown that he really can't be great. Good thing he doesn't mind playing a ridiculous character like this, otherwise he'd probably be out of a job.

Anytime Salinas is on TV, it's damn good TV. If she did that little dance she always does for even one segment, the ratings would skyrocket.

Mr. Nerfect
09-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Hopefully she's working with Homicide (and maybe even Hermandez) to better herself in the ring. She's got a really distinct look about her, and if she can back it up in the ring, there's no reason she can't be a major assets (plural intended as pun) to the company.

screech
09-07-2008, 02:34 PM
I think it would be awesome to see her wrestle (not job to Jackie, actually wrestle). She would definitely help beef up the Knockouts Division even more since the loss of Gail Kim. Not that TNA doesn't have talented women wrestlers, I'm saying one more wouldn't be a bad thing.

Mooияakeя™
09-07-2008, 04:35 PM
It all went downhill went Monty Brown left.

Well, ok, it fell off the middle of hill it was already sliding down when Monty Brown left.

In fact, did I say hill? I meant speed hump.