PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever spit mist at the same time?

Rollermacka
09-17-2008, 06:09 PM
I was wondering this after watching some japanese matches and I was wondering has there ever been a match where two wrestlers tried to spit mist at each other at the same time? I saw the match between Undertaker and Kwang where Kwang misted Taker and Taker "spit it right back at him" but I mean between all the matches between The Great Muta, Tajiri, Great Kabuki, Great Muta (that's killer spelled backwards), and others who do it has anyone seen two people try to mist each other at the same time?

thedamndest
09-17-2008, 07:29 PM
I have that Undertaker/Kwang match on a tape somewhere. I remember thinking it was awesome back in the day, but now I totally don't get why he not only no sold the mist and also had mist of his own. Or had a previously demonstrated ability to absorb mist and reciprocate mist. Fucking Taker.

I also do not have an answer to your question.

U-Warrior
09-18-2008, 09:01 AM
Pretty sure Muta and Tajiri did, when they faced off. Although not 100% certain.

HeartBreakMan2k
09-18-2008, 02:28 PM
Muta and Tajiri had a spot in there match were Tajiri was holding a chair, Muta went for the mist, Tajiri blocked it with the chair by holding it in front of his own face and then immediately dropped the chair down and misted Muta and then attempting a school boy pin. Don't think there was a silmultanious attempt though.

HeartBreakMan2k
09-18-2008, 02:29 PM
That match did have like 12 mist attempts though so I may be wrong.

Shadow
09-21-2008, 03:49 AM
That'd be an awsome spot though to do in a match.

What Would Kevin Do?
09-21-2008, 06:11 PM
The Great Koji (Kojima) vs. the Great Muta

They both spit mist at each other at the same time.

What Would Kevin Do?
09-21-2008, 06:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbssyZCGVZE

I can't embed it, but it's about 34 seconds in.

Rob
09-21-2008, 07:49 PM
Great Muta (that's killer spelled backwards)

Is it?

Kris P Lettus
09-22-2008, 10:08 PM
RIP Atum Taerg Kawolski

Juan
09-23-2008, 02:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbssyZCGVZE

I can't embed it, but it's about 34 seconds in.

that was awesome.

Rollermacka
09-23-2008, 11:21 AM
Great Muta (that's killer spelled backwards)

Is it?

Well, at some point the origional Great Muta had to take some time off so Johnny The Bull played the part of the Great Muta, which eventually became his Rellik (that's killer spelled backwards) character. I think that they did wrestle a match where is was Muta Vs Muta but they both wore masks for obvious reasons.

What Would Kevin Do?
09-23-2008, 05:17 PM
Well, at some point the origional Great Muta had to take some time off so Johnny The Bull played the part of the Great Muta, which eventually became his Rellik (that's killer spelled backwards) character. I think that they did wrestle a match where is was Muta Vs Muta but they both wore masks for obvious reasons.

False. Johnny the BUll NEVER played the part of Muta. Furthermore, I don't think he ever wore a mask in Japan period.

Xero
09-23-2008, 09:31 PM
Technically he was never Muta but he played a "fake" Muta and faced the real Muta in All Japan.

McConnon
10-03-2008, 06:53 AM
False. Johnny the BUll NEVER played the part of Muta. Furthermore, I don't think he ever wore a mask in Japan period.

Troy Endres, portrayed the fake Great Muta, but retired soon after after tearing both of his anterior cruciate ligaments and nominated Hugger (a.k.a. Johnny "the Bull" Stamboli) who was wrestling in AJPW at the time as his replacement. Hugger donned a mask and adopted the character of Great Muta, losing to the real Great Muta at The Unchained World on December 5, 2004 in the Ryōgoku Kokugikan in Tokyo.

Here's the Great Muta vs. Great Muta match; http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=IIWjbRNKA1w

What Would Kevin Do?
10-03-2008, 02:19 PM
No shit. I was totally unaware of that. My apologies to Rollermacka. I didn't know Stamboli did anything outside of VM in AJPW.