PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown/ECW Spoilers for this week

KingofOldSchool
09-21-2008, 10:24 PM
Yeah they are going overseas later this week so they taped it today.

From wrestlingnewsworld.com:

Dark Match:
* Tommy Dreamer b. Eric Escabar
- Dreamer got the win via pinfall after hitting tree of woe followed by a DDT.

ECW On Sci-Fi: (Airing this Tuesday)
* Jim Ross and Matt Striker are announced as the commentators.

* The Miz & John Morrison come out to open the show. They shoot on Evan Bourne then Teddy Long. Teddy comes out...

Ricky Ortiz comes out and challenges The Miz and Morrison. Teddy says that The Miz will take on John Morrison tonight and the winner will face Ricky.

* Ricky Ortiz is shown backstage talking the match over with Teddy Long and flirting with Tiffany.

* Finlay (w/Hornswoggle) b. Bam Neely
- Finlay gets the win after Hornswoggle gives him his shillelagh and hits Neely.

* Maryse b. Michelle McCool
- Maryse got the win after hitting a DDT.

* Mark Henry cuts a promo on Matt Hardy.

* Mike Knox b. Chase Stevens in a squash match.
- After the match Jake Swagger comes out and attacks Stevens. Dreamer comes out and makes the save. Knox distracts Dreamer and is attacked by Swagger. Dreamer & Stevens are left laying in the ring.

* John Morrison vs. The Miz
- The match ends in a double count out as both Morrison and The Miz fell off the top rope. After the match Ricky Ortiz came out and attacked them both. That concludes ECW.

SmackDown: (Airing next Friday)
* Tazz and Jim Ross come out to commentate.

* SmackDown opens with Chavo and Vickie backstage. Chavo says that The Undertaker told him that he is coming for her tonight.

* Jeff Hardy & Triple H b. MVP & Brian Kendrick
- Triple H got the win via pinfall after hitting a pedigree on MVP.

* Shelton Benjamin comes out to cut a promo. When he is finished he drops the mic and walks away. R-Truth comes out and interrupts.

* Shelton Benjamin vs. Santino Marella is announced for next week.

* Maria & Brie Bella b. Natalya & Victoria
- During the match Brie switched places with her sister Nicole Bella (who was hiding under the ring). Maria got the win after hitting a cross body off the top rope for the three-count.

* Vladimir Kozlov vs. The Great Khali
- Triple H comes out during the match. The Great Khali attacks Hunter. Kozlov joins in... Out comes Jeff Hardy for the save. Triple H gets his sledgehammer and hits Khali.

* The Undertaker vs. Big Show is announced for No Mercy.

* The Big Show, Chavo Guerrero, and Vickie are shown talking about The Undertaker. Vickie tells Chavo that his match is up next.

* Chavo Guerrero b. Jimmy Wang Yang
- After the match the lights go out for a few seconds. Chavo is very nervous and runs away.

* Carlito & Primo Colon b. Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins to win the WWE Tag Team Championships.
- Carlito got the win via pinfall after hitting the back stabber on Zack Ryder.

* Jesse & Festus come out to get Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins in a "MyMoving Company" van. Ryder & Hawkins get away. They open the back of the van and Kenny Dykstra is inside wrapped in bubble wrap, ready for the move to MyNetwork TV.

* Vickie, Big Show, and Chavo Guerrero are in Vickie's office talking about how they are going to smoke out The Undertaker. The shot cuts to them heading out to the ring.

* The lights go out and Chavo is gone. He is backstage being beaten by The Undertaker. Big Show leaves Vickie in the ring by herself to go help. The lights flash again and The Undertaker is in the ring with Vickie. Tombstone on Vickie!

Vickie is taken out on a stretcher to end SmackDown.

Dark Main Event:
* The Undertaker vs. The Big Show
- The match ends in disqualification.

Tazz Dan
09-21-2008, 11:06 PM
Cool. So the Colons are Tag champs, and Hardy didn't job. Not bad.

thedamndest
09-22-2008, 12:15 AM
The spoilers forgot to mention the show was live from COLUMBUS, OHIO!

The dark match was no DQ. Taker put Show in the gogoplata and Bam, Ryder, and Hawkins ran out. Taker fought them off, chokeslams to the Edgeheads. Show just walked away and the match was over then.

THE Ohio State Buckeyes are in attendance!

St. Jimmy
09-22-2008, 12:32 AM
JR on ECW.

thedamndest
09-22-2008, 12:34 AM
BAH GOD EXTREME SOONERS

thedamndest
09-22-2008, 12:35 AM
I was pleasantly surprised because when I bought the tickets I thought it was for a house show.

Fox
09-22-2008, 06:07 AM
Shelton Benjamin vs. Santino Marella next week? Did I miss something?

Juan
09-22-2008, 06:10 AM
All-Star Kick Off

http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/smackdownmoving/8098482/8098506/preview/

Cuzziebro
09-22-2008, 09:38 AM
Shelton Benjamin vs. Santino Marella next week? Did I miss something?

Whatever you missed, i must have missed aswell.

Cuzziebro
09-22-2008, 09:39 AM
Also is it just me or is that episode of ECW really stupid. Mainly due to the fact that the freakin' champ didn't even compete, nor even make an appearance by the sound of it.

Theo Dious
09-22-2008, 10:08 AM
Why do I have the feeling that Hawker and Rydins or whoever they are are going to be wished the best in their endeavors soon?

thedamndest
09-22-2008, 10:32 AM
I still can't tell them apart. Nearly everyone in my section was asking "Which one is which?" when they came out, so I know I am not alone in this. I know one wears pants and one does not...

Mr. Nerfect
09-22-2008, 10:34 AM
They should have had Jesse & Festus bubble-wrap Ryder & Hawkins and put them in the van with Kenny Dykstra and Ryan Braddock, and have Scotty Goldman playing with some bubble-wrap in a MyMoving Company outfit.

Sounds like some pretty decent stuff going on. ECW really should have featured a Matt Hardy & Ricky Ortiz versus John Morrison & The Miz match after the double countout, with Hardy and Ortiz going over. Cut out the Maryse and Michelle stuff, and let actual ECW guys do stuff there.

I'm actually a little interested in the Mike Knox & Jack Swagger vs. Tommy Dreamer & Chase Stevens stuff. It could be like Dreamer & Delaney, only Stevens probably looks a little more capable. Was it Andy Douglas who fucked up The Naturals chances in the WWE? If so, they might have agreed to give Stevens a shot by himself. Isn't Stevens meant to be a pretty tough guy reputation-wise?

Glad to see Carlito & Primo are the new WWE Tag Team Champions. I just wish that

Tommy Gunn
09-22-2008, 10:50 AM
MVP jobs a-fricken-gain. :nono:

I don't usually check the SD spoilers but as I'm moving to University this week I'm now unable to keep up with WWE programming. Gonna have to torrent everything and play catch-up every few weeks.

Gertner
09-22-2008, 11:01 AM
Ugh, I'm already sick of Los Colons.

thedamndest
09-22-2008, 11:19 AM
Sounds like you could use a Colonoscopy.

Rollermacka
09-23-2008, 10:49 AM
I still can't tell them apart. Nearly everyone in my section was asking "Which one is which?" when they came out, so I know I am not alone in this. I know one wears pants and one does not...

I dont think there gonna go anywhere also with Neely losing again to Finlay this time, I feel a trip back to OVW for him pretty soon.