PDA

View Full Version : Future fueds

The One
03-21-2004, 06:43 PM
So with the brand-mix-cross-thing....What are some of the fueds you hope to see come out of the "New WWE"...

Kurt Angle vs. Chris Jericho
2000 was really the last time we got to see any Angle vs. Jericho, and with how much they have both grown on the mic, in the ring, and character wise, I would really like to see these two clash again.

John Cena vs. Christian
A fued for the US title would be very entertaining. I think that the two men's style would compliment each other nicly. Hopfully it happens.

Eddie Guererro vs. Shawn Michaels
Yes I know Michaels will fued with Benoit and both will stay on RAW, but still I would REALLY like to see this match.

Chris Benoit vs. Ric Flair
Yes I know both men are already on the same show, but Benoit has only been on RAW for 2 months, so putting him in a fued with a SmackDown guy would be old news...plus the match these two had a few weeks ago was incredible and I would like to see Natch get one more big run for the Gold, maybe not win it, but certainly run for it.

Rey Mysterio vs. Hurricane vs. Chavo Guerrero
Send Helms over to the Crureweight department and let him FINALLY fit somewhere, because I am sorry but Chokeslaming people twice his size is getting old.

PureHatred
03-21-2004, 07:05 PM
At his age, Ric Fliar should be used here and there...not in any kind of extended feud when there are other guys who could get the TV time. And sadly, Kurt looks like he may be out a while. Um...RVD vs Edge. Benoit vs Booker (relive the WCW Best of 7). Jerich vs Shelton Benjamin.

03-21-2004, 07:06 PM
Chris Jericho vs Eddie Guererro
Jericho hasn't been in the main event scene for too long and this fued would just be straight up awesome. It would work better if one of them was heel though. Anyway though, it'd be a solid fued

Eternalone79
03-21-2004, 07:14 PM
Have Cena And Rock done a program yet? Either way I think if they could get Rock back for a while a long program with Cena would be a hot idea

Eunos
03-21-2004, 07:38 PM
Randy Orton vs John Cena

Matt Hardy vs Edge

Chris Jericho vs Edge

Rey Mysterio vs Ultimo Dragon

Charlie Haas vs Shelton Benjamin (not yet)

Just a few that come to mind.

Bazooka
03-21-2004, 07:40 PM
RVD vs Booker T with Booker as the heel.

jasonvoorhees
03-21-2004, 07:50 PM
I want to see these matches:
John Cena Vs Randy Orton
The Rock VS John Cena
The Rock Vs Randy Orton
Austin Vs Goldberg (If he comes back)
Austin Vs Lesnar (If he comes back)
RVD Vs Shawn Michaels Ladder Match

Shaggy
03-21-2004, 07:58 PM
Im gonna have to say....

RVD Vs Shawn Michaels (hopefully if they stay on the same roster)

But out of all the ones that have been said so far the one that sounds the most interesting would have to be....

Randy Orton vs John Cena

Ferocious
03-21-2004, 08:56 PM
Although I Know it has been done previously I'd really enjoy seeing Benoit vs Jericho again The Submission and Ladder matches these two have put on in the past have been outstanding

Funky Fly
03-21-2004, 09:27 PM
Rey Mysterio vs Ultimo Dragon
OMG yes. Everytime they get put together and get at least 15 minutes, anything they do is gold.

Also, Mysterio/Dragon vs Kidman/London

Mysterio/Dragon vs WGTT

Mysterio/Dragon vs Hardy/Moore

Does anyone see a pattern forming here?

Fox
03-21-2004, 09:37 PM
Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle

Shawn Michaels vs. Edge

Shawn Michaels vs. Eddie Guerrero

Triple H vs. John Cena

John Cena vs. Chris Jericho

BasicThuganomics
03-21-2004, 09:50 PM
I think that a Christian Cena fued would be an awesome idea, Cena really needs someone that can make him look good in the midcard right now and Christian cena would be able to put on great matches, and would probably be able to elevate each other in the fued. Cena is probably the only person who can come close to Jericho in the department of calling trish names also.

Razor Rybek
03-22-2004, 08:35 AM
Randy Orton vs Undertaker
Another veteren for "The Legend Killer" to top

Chris Jericho vs Kurt Angle
I know they have mixed it up on many occasion in the past, but I always enjoyed their match's

Hardcore Holly vs Batista
Hopefully Holly would cock something up and put Batista on the shelf for a time

Would also like to see WWE re-team O'Haire and Jindrack to challenge for the tag gold.

tucsonspeed6
03-22-2004, 01:32 PM
I am sorry but Chokeslaming people twice his size is getting old.

They've already removed the Chokeslam from his move list. He hasn't used it as a finisher for several months now because it didn't look believable (damaging) like when larger guys do it.

tucsonspeed6
03-22-2004, 01:38 PM
Orton v. Cena is gold, and I know the WWE is saving that for another day. Why waste their big fight on a "Bad Blood" or an "Armageddon" when you can have it on Wrestlemania.

Don't expect anything soon either. Tonight's Raw will be mostly interpromotional matches that won't have any effect on storylines, and the next PPV is too soon for any buildup of any feuds. We may see some guys lose their championships when they are brought over to Raw and pulled away from Raw, and the big matches for the Raw PPV will be to re-establish those championships elimination style.

SUPREMO
03-22-2004, 03:30 PM
Undertaker Austin fued but doubt it will happen.

loopydate
03-22-2004, 04:00 PM
Evolution vs. Natural Born Thrillers!

If only...

SeanMC
03-22-2004, 07:01 PM
Edge vs Eddie Guerrero(remember those matches they had previously, they were all class, i can definately see this happening in a wwe title feud with edge as heel)

Benoit vs Orton(in the future sometime after orton looses the ic title)

RVD vs Shawn micheals(holy f*ck)

Cena Vs Orton(maybe if cena has to switch shows and orton stays on raw they could feud for the ic title)

Rhyno Vs eddie(God sakes wwe if you want a Top heel on smackdown rhyno's your answer)

Taker Vs Flair(maybe that would give flair a way to leave wwe which he eventually will soon, considering his age)

That's about it at the mo ill think of some more another time if its worth the effort...

Dazz
03-22-2004, 07:49 PM
Mick Foley Vs Ric Flair. That shit would be great.

Mr. Marcus
03-22-2004, 08:08 PM
Orton vs Edge

RVD vs Booker T

Kane vs Cena

Eddie vs Angle cntd.

Heyman vs Austin

jasonvoorhees
03-22-2004, 08:45 PM
Taker Vs Flair happen at Wrestlemania X-8.