Savio
10-06-2008, 10:23 PM
Come on that match could be hilarious.

Afterlife
10-06-2008, 10:30 PM
I love Goldust.

Lock Jaw
10-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Goldust sure gets my vote, but the Honky Tonky Man is probably going to win.

Afterlife
10-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Either way, Santino gets popped with a guitar.

Xero
10-06-2008, 10:38 PM
Okay, two things wrong here...

A. I'm not paying for something which is 75% likely to be a fixed vote.
B. They better not blow their load on HTM now. If they have to go through with it at least save it for Mania.

Savio
10-06-2008, 10:44 PM
you can't vote online?

Xero
10-06-2008, 10:45 PM
From what I can see it's only texting with a 99 cent charge.

FourFifty
10-06-2008, 11:05 PM
As I do recall there was a time in my tpww.net history when I was known as the Goldust mark.

Xero
10-06-2008, 11:10 PM
Now you're the Rick Rolling, MAMAJUANA-pushing, Interview-Dealing, Hundred-Thousand Dollar Son of a Gun!

FourFifty
10-06-2008, 11:28 PM
Now you're the Rick Rolling, MAMAJUANA-pushing, Interview-Dealing, Hundred-Thousand Dollar Son of a Gun!

MAMAJUANA EXTREME DOT COM, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Well tpww.net, this'll be my last post of the night. Aftet two hours of Raw drinking I'm headed to a bar.

FourFifty
10-06-2008, 11:28 PM
Speaking of which, I need to take a bottle of mamajuana with me.

BigDaddyCool
10-06-2008, 11:30 PM
Yeah, that is bullshit. I'm not voting if it cost a dollar. Stingy WWE jew bastards charging me to vote.

thedamndest
10-06-2008, 11:50 PM
Wonder how much of a cut they get from that.

BigDaddyCool
10-06-2008, 11:54 PM
They get the 99 cents.

thedamndest
10-06-2008, 11:56 PM
That all goes to WWE? None goes to the cell provider?

BigDaddyCool
10-06-2008, 11:58 PM
The standard text rates go to the cell provider.

Kane Knight
10-07-2008, 12:18 AM
LOL. Are there really people dumb enough to spend money to vote for a fake poll?

thedamndest
10-07-2008, 12:21 AM
No more poll tax, WWE!

TerranRich
10-07-2008, 02:11 AM
I'm casting my vote!

*plays Pac-Man on his phone*

Afterlife
10-07-2008, 02:36 AM
I just can't wait to see Goldust do a segment with Cody. That feud....with Priceless attacking Goldust and calling him a joke....Goldust pointing out that he, too, is 2nd Generation.... It could be awesome. Even have Cody go along the lines of "I have no brother". Goldy has always been phenominal on the mic and backstage, and working with his brother could be downright amazing.

TerranRich
10-07-2008, 03:36 AM
You're right. I think adding Goldust could add a whole new level to the whole thing. :y:

Destor
10-07-2008, 03:44 AM
The poll is only fake in the sense they rig it on air so the marks vote the way they want them to...

The Optimist
10-07-2008, 04:42 AM
They'll rig it. It'll be Honky Tonk Man and blowing the load will never be more confusing.

Santino fighting Roddy would be cool, but repetitive. I was afraid they were going to put Lawler in the voting. Santino fighting Goldust would be immaculate, and the thought of Goldust coming back makes me really happy. Honky Tonk Man is inevitable, but should be kept for the end, he should be the last man on the Honk-a-Meter.

Dave Youell
10-07-2008, 07:46 AM
Why are people NOT wanting to see the Honky Tonk Man?

I don't understand

Kane Knight
10-07-2008, 09:37 AM
The poll is only fake in the sense they rig it on air so the marks vote the way they want them to...

ELVIS DIDN'T DO NO DRUGS!

Destor
10-07-2008, 10:02 AM
You're stupid. Seriously.

If it was rigged completely they wouldn't pay to fly out Piper, Honky, and Goldust for the PPV. Which they will. Just like they've flown out all the mystery opponents in past years despite only using the winner on the PPV.

whatever though, keep being a retard.

Ruien
10-07-2008, 10:54 AM
They'll rig it. It'll be Honky Tonk Man and blowing the load will never be more confusing.

Santino fighting Roddy would be cool, but repetitive. I was afraid they were going to put Lawler in the voting. Santino fighting Goldust would be immaculate, and the thought of Goldust coming back makes me really happy. Honky Tonk Man is inevitable, but should be kept for the end, he should be the last man on the Honk-a-Meter.

You realize he will not hold the belt for that long, correct?

Ruien
10-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Also, stop crying because the person you voted for last year did not win. Thats like saying the president election is rigged, just because Bush beat out Kerry.

Destor
10-07-2008, 11:04 AM
Well it is rigged, to a degree. Rigged in the same sense they "rig" who the audience cheers for. Your control in it is mostly an illusion. But not in the way Kane Knight thinks it is.

Fox
10-07-2008, 01:21 PM
Piper and the Tonk are way past their primes. Rhodes is also, but to a lesser extent, and a return of Goldust to the WWE and the subsequent aforementioned Dustin/Cody feud would be fantastic. Plus, Goldust is always entertaining.

Xero
10-07-2008, 01:23 PM
I'd imagine this means he'll be back with the company regardless, even if it's just for one or two spots with Cody.

Blue Demon
10-07-2008, 01:28 PM
I'd mark out for Goldust :love: I thought he was still with TNA though?

Savio
10-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Also, stop crying because the person you voted for last year did not win. Thats like saying the president election is rigged, just because Bush beat out Kerry.
Kerry was a joke they wanted bush to finish him term so Hilary could run in 08.

Destor
10-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Right, IT WAS A MASTER PLAN

Xero
10-07-2008, 01:37 PM
I'd mark out for Goldust :love: I thought he was still with TNA though?

Pretty sure he was released a while back. Otherwise they wouldn't dare put him on the poll.

Destor
10-07-2008, 01:38 PM
He was

Gerard
10-07-2008, 01:48 PM
If this is a legit vote (which it probably won't be) theres no way in hell anyone but piper will get the vote.

Xero
10-07-2008, 01:51 PM
I don't know, I don't think the majority of current fans who would actually vote would vote for an old guy in a kilt who never did anything of importance.

Now, you and I both know that's not true, but current fans really only know him from Sean O'Haire-onward.

Destor
10-07-2008, 01:55 PM
They've been plugging Honky for weeks, how can you honestly say there's no way anyone else will get this? THEY BOOKED THE MATCH A MONTH AGO. When they started the Honky-meter they didn it for just this reason, so people would want to see it. And they will. Honky has it in the bag. Mark out number smarks by a HUGE number. And marks are sheep.

Savio
10-07-2008, 02:00 PM
I don't know, I don't think the majority of current fans who would actually vote would vote for an old guy in a kilt who never did anything of importance.

Now, you and I both know that's not true, but current fans really only know him from Sean O'Haire-onward.I know him for spraying a guy with a fire extinguisher because they play that clip 10 times every year in the lead up to WrestleMania.

Xero
10-07-2008, 02:03 PM
So they know him from O'Haire and being crazy at a WrestleMania that no longer matters.

FourFifty
10-07-2008, 02:42 PM
I just can't wait to see Goldust do a segment with Cody. That feud....with Priceless attacking Goldust and calling him a joke....Goldust pointing out that he, too, is 2nd Generation.... It could be awesome. Even have Cody go along the lines of "I have no brother". Goldy has always been phenominal on the mic and backstage, and working with his brother could be downright amazing.

I've been thinking about a CAWdy/Goldust angle for a while. If this happens, Goldust needs to call Cody "Daddy's Favorite" with sexual overtones.

parkmania
10-07-2008, 02:56 PM
There’s almost NO CHANCE that it’ll be Goldust. Since the WWE <strike>fans</strike> Universe can’t remember back more than 2-3 months, they’ll either vote for Honky because Santino keeps mentioning him, or for Piper because they BARELY remember that he was involved in the Jimmy Kimmel’s Cousin Sal storyline.

Noone (in the Universe) remembers Goldie.

James Steele
10-07-2008, 11:42 PM
I can see 3-way tie, and all 3 guys just beat the shit out of Santino. Fans cheer all while giving their money to Vince...BRILLIANT.

The Optimist
10-08-2008, 12:35 AM
They won't stretch Santino's run out as long as Honky Tonk's, but they shouldn't have used such an awsome gimmick until they were ready to stretch the Honkily Donkily Meter to it's limits.

Maybe I'm just go on a fantard rampage and they actually have a long-term plan for Honk-a-Meter and I'm just bitching about them blowing their load for no reason. Maybe Kofi or Matt Bourne will finish off the Honk-a-Meter at the same Wrestlemania that the Hardys win their World and WWE titles.

TerranRich
10-08-2008, 12:55 AM
What Destor says makes sense... we only think it's rigged because WWE plugs it in a way where the marks who actually will spend 99 cents on this crap will vote for the person they plan on using. I mean just the mention of Stone Cold Steve Austin sent all the marks running to the bathroom because they pissed themselves in excitement. Guarantee you he'll win.

Mr. Nerfect
10-13-2008, 08:34 AM
I don't know about Honky having this in the bag. I mean, Roddy Piper is on a higher plateau, and he is treated like a legend by the WWE. He does have heat with Santino, and he held the World Tag Team Championship with Ric Flair within the past few years, didn't he (I think I may have blocked this from my memory for a reason).

Honky only really has the advantage of Santino mentioning him on RAW each week (which is a powerful thing, granted). Even though he has little chance, I hope Goldust sticks around to be the "gold sheep" of the Rhodes family feuding against Cody. A team of CM Punk, Kofi Kingston, Goldust and MVP heading into Survivor Series to battle Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes and Manu could be gold. Pun half-intended.

Dustin is way over the mountain as far as his ring skills go, and the last time we saw him, the Goldust character was so half-asses (Seriously, no robe? What the fuck?) but I still have a soft spot for the character.

I want the WWE to have Goldust produce videos to air on RAW, like movie trailers, to hype him up for the potential title shot. Roddy Piper can do an appearance where he can exchange words with Santino, and maybe remind us all of the Cousin Sal stuff (unfortunately), and the Honky Tonk Man can sing a little jingle. Give all three face time so whatever the decision, the IC Title match has some form of "build."

Kane Knight
10-13-2008, 12:55 PM
You're stupid. Seriously.

If it was rigged completely they wouldn't pay to fly out Piper, Honky, and Goldust for the PPV. Which they will. Just like they've flown out all the mystery opponents in past years despite only using the winner on the PPV.

whatever though, keep being a retard.

LOL. You're right, WWE's never flown celebrities or wrestlers for an appearance.

PS: It's still real to me, dammit.

Destor
10-13-2008, 12:57 PM
Except the fact that they don't make apparences...YOUR LOGIC IS FLAWLESS!

parkmania
10-14-2008, 04:52 PM
At least we know Piper was smart enough this year to keep his mouth shut about being a choice, unlike last year when he leaked it to Canada and was replaced before it was officially announced.