PDA

View Full Version : When did Dancin' Dave get so confident on the mic?

Kane Knight
10-11-2008, 05:44 PM
It's not that he's good as much as he's leaps and bounds better than I remember him. Granted, even at his exponential rate of improvement, he's still got years to get to "servicable." However, it was kind of impressive to see him not completely suck on Raw.

Juan
10-11-2008, 05:51 PM
You mess with the bull, you get the horns!

Mr. Nerfect
10-11-2008, 08:04 PM
I thought he was really crap on RAW, to be honest. I mean, it was honestly his mic skills that got him his epic push in the first place. That charisma that shone through when he told Triple H that it didn't matter where they came from, Evolution would be ready for them pretty much kick-started it, if I recall.

He's basically gotten a lot worse as the years go on, except for the occasional solid performance.

St. Jimmy
10-11-2008, 08:11 PM
After being carried to matches by a dead mexican.

thedamndest
10-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Moderation is the key component with Batista. As long as he doesn't get Randy Orton levels of speaking time, he is usually okay. He says what he needs to say and while it isn't usually anything that you're going remember in a week, he isn't calling anybody a bathturd or saying he is going to prepare by letting lawnmowers run over him.

Destor
10-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Yeah, he's ok with one liners.

Destor
10-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Also it's pretty impressive how KK can complitment and insult someone at the same about the exact same thing. Kudos.

Mr. Nerfect
10-11-2008, 10:33 PM
The shorter the better -- this is true. Another point worth bringing up is the style Batista talks in. When he's cocky, arrogant and pretty much playing a face version of his Evolution character, he's much more effective than his fan-friendly Superman persona. I mean, he oftens sounds so whiny: "I never lost my belt!" When he says something like "So when am I going to win it back? You set the date," it just makes everything much sleeker.

Shadow
10-12-2008, 12:37 AM
He stopped sucking your mom's penis.

Honestly.....nobody knows. Its one of those kooky evolutions that just...happen.