PDA

View Full Version : Austin needs to get his ass kicked really bad.

BasicThuganomics
03-21-2004, 10:02 PM
The WWE is serioulsy lacking the heel department right now, and I think that Austin getting his ass kicked would give whoever did it a ton of heat. Austin isn't a regular wrestler so it wouldn't hurt his image. They need to play up the fact that he has a fu</>cked up neck and have someone kick his ass. If they play the injury angle, then Austin won't lose any heat because he's already so incredibly over! But the person who beats Austin up will get huge heat because of the fact that it's SCSA. La Resistance really should kick Austin's ass on RAW. Even if SCSA was wrestling, there is 3 of them so it wouldn't look bad for him to get beat up by 3 men! but he's injured so its even more plausible that he would get his ass kicked by the 3 of them. Stone Cold really should have got his ass kicked several times since he's been back on RAW. The only person to kick his ass was Kane right after he was unmasked, and at the time it got Kane over pretty big until shane screwed up the situation.

Lance Storm - when austin was doing the "BORING" thing with storm, that was a golden opportunity for him. Storm should have snapped and kicked Austin's ass while screaming at him, "I"M NOT BORING YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" Storm would have been over and it would have been way better than where he is now.

Batista - not too long ago when Batista was calling Stone Cold a coward, people were booing Batista so bad and I was just waiting and praying that Stone Cold would have gotten beat up by Batista. But it never happened :(

Austin isn't doing any good right now. He is only getting himself over at the moment and WWE needs to be getting newer guys over with the crowd, and Austin is the perfect man to do it. I understand that he had to stun both lesnar and goldberg at WMXX, but now Stone Cold needs an ass whoopin, plain and simple.

ilt_undertaker
03-21-2004, 10:05 PM
<font color=Silver>SCSA needs to retire</font>

Boondock Saint
03-21-2004, 10:07 PM
Austin has taken out the entire Ministry and Corporation...and well, Corporate Ministry on his own at times. All it took was stunners and maybe a chair. For me at least, it wouldn't be believeable for him to fall to La Res' even if they play up the neck injury angle.

Batista calling him a coward had potential there, but like you said, I don't think anything came of it either.

But, I do agree whoever did do it would get some major heat as long as Austin doesn't get quick revenge the next week or whatever. It could work I suppose.

Loose Cannon
03-21-2004, 10:08 PM
Yeah totally agree. I would of loved to see Austin get beat down by La Resistence on Raw. I hate that everytime Austin gets in the face of a wrestler, that wrestler or wrestlers end up getting beat down everytime. It gets boring after a while.

PureHatred
03-21-2004, 10:12 PM
The thing is..someone beating up SCSA would draw major heat, but then with the Stone Cold character there'd be the eventual retaliation.

Let's say Rene beats up SCSA next week. The week after, SCSA would attack and Stun him (BAH GAWD!). It wouldn't make sense otherwise. They'd go back and forth and really, the only way to end this storyline w/o Rene losing any heat would be to have some sort of match. So until Steve is ready to get back in the ring, an attack is sort of pointless. Look at the GB/Lesnar thing: even if neither guy had left the company, that match was going to end with one of them getting punked out.

But yeah, if Austin isn't able to properly put anyone over, he needs to be on my TV less.

Funky Fly
03-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Yes.

But since that won't happen until either he or Vince McMahon dies, he should take a beat down from La Res. They need heal heat, not "We're-from-a-different-country" heat. This Anti-French thing has to stop, and they need a push.

PureHatred
03-21-2004, 10:15 PM
Austin has taken out the entire Ministry and Corporation...and well, Corporate Ministry on his own at times.

SCSA singlehandedly killed the NWO. And thereby killed any hope of that gimmick getting over.

ilt_undertaker
03-21-2004, 10:16 PM
SCSA singlehandedly killed the NWO. And thereby killed any hope of that gimmick getting over.

:y:

Arashi Kage
03-21-2004, 10:18 PM
I've been sick of redneck sherrif Austin for too long, I would enjoy seeing him get the beating that he deserves.

Loose Cannon
03-21-2004, 10:19 PM
LOL, Remember when Austin beat down almost every single member of The Alliance on the Raw when they were saying that the "Old Stone Cold" needs to come back. That was insane. He gave like 10 stunners to various people.

BasicThuganomics
03-21-2004, 10:20 PM
Yeah, whoever does do it needs to be someone that WWE is planning on making a main event start out of. Hopefully it would be a beatdown that would leave Stone Cold in a hospital so that whoever did it would be over for awhile...

BasicThuganomics
03-21-2004, 10:21 PM
LOL, Remember when Austin beat down almost every single member of The Alliance on the Raw when they were saying that the "Old Stone Cold" needs to come back. That was insane. He gave like 10 stunners to various people.

LOL that was funny, I gotta admit i marked out for that...

PureHatred
03-21-2004, 10:26 PM
Yeah..the next time Austin needs a sabbatical, have some wrestler piledrive him through a table the Raw before he leaves to explain the absence. The watch the heat poor in.

Of course, with the current company, it would probably be Hunter. Meh...

Shaggy
03-21-2004, 10:29 PM
I think someone should step up to be a big heel in the organization. Up untill now the only one that has been a heel with out switching sides as of late was Triple H. I think a new one should emerge and it should be someone the fans really love as a face. COUGH HBK COUGH. Then that person could join up with Triple H against the other faces and it would be great.

Kane Knight
03-21-2004, 10:30 PM
Austin's dismantled just about everyone on Raw. It's sad that they're jobbing out all their talent to a cripple.

Rock Bottom
03-21-2004, 10:33 PM
They already tried Rocky heat. But that didn't pan out too well when Rock ended up kicking his ass. Heh. I think they should have Kane mow him down. +Kane credibility (he just took a major fuc</>king hit at WM, as expected).

Loose Cannon
03-21-2004, 10:35 PM
Meh, just give Orton the go sign for the RKO and he's finished.

Boondock Saint
03-21-2004, 10:36 PM

Indeed.

Rock Bottom
03-21-2004, 10:38 PM

I'm sure Orton will get to Austin when he's done with Foley. Austin is a "legend."

BasicThuganomics
03-21-2004, 10:39 PM

HAHAHA why doesn't that surprise me at all?
:rofl:

PureHatred
03-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Yeah..cuz randy Orton needs more of a push. I was starting to feel sorry for the boy. Wouldnt want him to get lost in the shuffle.

Rock Bottom
03-21-2004, 10:47 PM
Yeah..cuz randy Orton needs more of a push. I was starting to feel sorry for the boy. Wouldnt want him to get lost in the shuffle.

LOL

Loose Cannon
03-21-2004, 10:51 PM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pic/r/randyorton/08b.jpg
THE FACE OF AN AUSTIN KILLER. :D

BasicThuganomics
03-21-2004, 10:53 PM
LOL you're a trip LC...

I was cracking up when Orton RKO'd Foley at Mania cuz all I could think of was that you were probably freaking out...

Loose Cannon
03-21-2004, 10:57 PM
LOL you're a trip LC...

I was cracking up when Orton RKO'd Foley at Mania cuz all I could think of was that you were probably freaking out...

Yeah, just check page 5 on the Wrestlemania thread and you will see my reaction.

BasicThuganomics
03-21-2004, 11:01 PM
Yeah, just check page 5 on the Wrestlemania thread and you will see my reaction.

Actually, I just did... :rofl:

"I need a towel!" hilarious....

PureHatred
03-21-2004, 11:08 PM
The IWC is so cynical I think it's kinda cool for someone to be such an open mark for their fav wrestler. The Yankee avatar on the other hand... :shifty:

Rock Bottom
03-21-2004, 11:10 PM
Loose Cannon has a 75% success rate of highjacking threads and turning them into Orton threads. Master Orton will be pleased.

ilt_undertaker
03-21-2004, 11:15 PM
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pic/r/randyorton/08b.jpg
THE FACE OF AN AUSTIN KILLER. :D

:drool:

Kane Knight
03-21-2004, 11:35 PM
Loose Cannon has a 75% success rate of highjacking threads and turning them into Orton threads. Master Orton will be pleased.
Mwahahahaha!

BasicThuganomics
03-22-2004, 12:09 AM

Yeah, hey this tread is about Austin!!! :mad: Not Orton!!!

Although I geuss Orton would be a logical person to "take out" Austin... :shifty:

But still.... :rant: don't change the thread to another Orton appreciation thread... :foc:

jk

Kane Knight
03-22-2004, 12:39 AM
Did someone mention Orton? :shifty:

Corkscrewed
03-22-2004, 01:43 AM
Orton should take out Austin. :shifty:

Kane Knight
03-22-2004, 01:46 AM
What's Austin got to do with this thread? :foc:

John la Rock
03-22-2004, 01:49 AM
La Resistance beating up Stone Cold :lol:

Hired Hitman
03-22-2004, 01:52 AM
A Rebelion against Stone Cold is an idea, have a group of men beat him down (you know.. all the people that do not like austin as sheif or something)

Hired Hitman
03-22-2004, 01:54 AM
... they could 'Injure' him, show up next week on TV as a group and pose and taunt and say they took out austin blah blah blah... thoughout the whole taunting crap the people will boo them like crazy... i guess :-\

Kane Knight
03-22-2004, 01:55 AM
La Resistance beating up Stone Cold :lol:
The french actually beating someone up in the WWE is a pretty funny thought.

Hired Hitman
03-22-2004, 02:00 AM
Fifi can bite/take a piss on him, when they're done... :shifty:

PureHatred
03-22-2004, 03:12 AM
"BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD! SOMEBODY STOP THE POODLE!!!!!"

For that alone the angle would be worth it...

bigpoppapump
03-22-2004, 03:16 AM

So does Walker Texas Ranger, :shifty: uh, I mean the "Deadman" :foc:

BasicThuganomics
03-22-2004, 04:27 PM
I love the idea of fifi attacking Austin :lol:

I said it in another thread, but I though fifi was ****ing hilarious. :y:

SUPREMO
03-22-2004, 04:35 PM
I love for him to get beat up by the Ministry of Darkness and get hanged on the undertaker symbol again. :rofl: