PDA

View Full Version : So who's gone?

Rollermacka
10-17-2008, 06:10 PM
So lance Cade is gone and is The Birchills, Goldman and London gone too? I havent seen anything saying that there gone yet. Goldman would work well in a buddy tag team, I think him and Hass as a team would be great or just let the man be funny on the mike. Paul Birchill had always had alot of potential that hasnt been used maybe team him with a Finlay, McIntyre, Stu Sanders or this other European wrestler featured in WWE magazine this month Sheamus O'Shaunessy. Well, I guess if we lose them at least Ryan Braddock is still safe :shifty:

Vastardikai
10-17-2008, 07:25 PM
The only other page I saw The Birchills, Goldman, and London being gone was on the Wrestlecrap boards. It was posted by a poster named... KingofOldSchool.

The 'crap fans are smarter than the TPDub fans and immediately saw that it was a work.

Destor
10-17-2008, 07:34 PM
KoOS worked me...:(

KingofOldSchool
10-17-2008, 08:32 PM
The only other page I saw The Birchills, Goldman, and London being gone was on the Wrestlecrap boards. It was posted by a poster named... KingofOldSchool.

The 'crap fans are smarter than the TPDub fans and immediately saw that it was a work.

KingofOldSchool
10-17-2008, 08:33 PM
KoOS worked me...:(

IT WAS ME DESTOR, IT WAS ME ALLLLL ALONG!

Xero
10-17-2008, 08:40 PM
KoOS Ball'd.

Shadow
10-18-2008, 12:06 AM
So lance Cade is gone and is The Birchills, Goldman and London gone too? I havent seen anything saying that there gone yet. Goldman would work well in a buddy tag team, I think him and Hass as a team would be great or just let the man be funny on the mike. Paul Birchill had always had alot of potential that hasnt been used maybe team him with a Finlay, McIntyre, Stu Sanders or this other European wrestler featured in WWE magazine this month Sheamus O'Shaunessy. Well, I guess if we lose them at least Ryan Braddock is still safe :shifty:

......go kill yourself. You obviouslly can't exist in this world any longer.

Vastardikai
10-18-2008, 12:23 AM

What did I do? Was I not supposed to post that? :'(

Rollermacka
10-18-2008, 12:43 AM
......go kill yourself. You obviouslly can't exist in this world any longer.

I obviously can't exist in this world any longer :wtf:... Yea, sure

Shadow
10-18-2008, 02:19 AM
The fact that you believed KooS is proof enough.

Lux
10-18-2008, 02:49 AM
You didn't see that was a work after his third post, hell second.

:nono: and even made a thread about.

Tazz Dan
10-18-2008, 04:20 AM
It was a beautiful day in Tasmania today. It rained briefly in the morning, but over all you couldn't have asked for a better recovery. The turn around was so great in fact that I spent the afternoon at our local pool watching teenage girls losing their bikini tops as they came out of the water after going down a water slide. Very happy day. I just wish Lux Fetterman was there to enjoy the pure poetic feel of it all.

Also wish Juan, KYR, Destor, FourFifty, Mercury Bullet, BDC, Requiem, Xero and Kane Knight along with a few others were there for the fun times.

What does this have to do with this thread? Absouletly nothing. Yet it was still better than what rollermacka delivered :y:

Lux
10-18-2008, 04:36 AM
I rather wish I hadn't missed this day :(

Well finishing Star Wars then off to bed :y:

Rollermacka
10-18-2008, 11:55 AM
It was a beautiful day in Tasmania today. It rained briefly in the morning, but over all you couldn't have asked for a better recovery. The turn around was so great in fact that I spent the afternoon at our local pool watching teenage girls losing their bikini tops as they came out of the water after going down a water slide. Very happy day. I just wish Lux Fetterman was there to enjoy the pure poetic feel of it all.

Also wish Juan, KYR, Destor, FourFifty, Mercury Bullet, BDC, Requiem, Xero and Kane Knight along with a few others were there for the fun times.

What does this have to do with this thread? Absouletly nothing. Yet it was still better than what rollermacka delivered :y:

Yet it was still better than what I delivered :wtf: ... Yea, sure.

Lux
10-18-2008, 01:54 PM
You giving looks to TD? Don't make me come over there.

Xero
10-18-2008, 01:57 PM
(Random post)
(Copy random portion of post) :wtf: ... Yea, sure.

Rollermacka
10-18-2008, 03:04 PM
You giving looks to TD? Don't make me come over there.

Wow, I have to be a good boy now :roll:

Xero Limit 126 :wtf: ... Yea, sure (I'll give you one too ;))

Super V
10-18-2008, 04:45 PM
lol Ok kid you might wanna just stick to those oh so awesome "yay or nay" threads with the obvious responses.

Kane Knight
10-18-2008, 05:09 PM
lol Ok kid you might wanna just stick to those oh so awesome "yay or nay" threads with the obvious responses.

KingOfOldSchool--Yay or Nay?

Epic thread.

Xero
10-18-2008, 05:13 PM
Yay.

KingofOldSchool
10-18-2008, 05:25 PM

Epic thread.

I vote...AAAYYY!

http://cueballcol.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/fonz.jpg

Rollermacka
10-18-2008, 05:36 PM

Epic thread.

Can I vote :wtf: ... Yea, sure? :p

Kane Knight
10-18-2008, 07:10 PM
Can I vote :wtf: ... Yea, sure? :p

Yes, but it will be tallied as "crossrine."

Tazz Dan
10-18-2008, 10:11 PM
Yet it was still better than what I delivered :wtf: ... Yea, sure.

Sensational comeback there kid, keep it up and you may become one of the greats here :y:

Rollermacka
10-19-2008, 12:12 AM
Sensational comeback there kid, keep it up and you may become one of the greats here :y:

How did you figure out I was only 5 there gramps? I'll try to live up to the "high standards" you have set for us babies :$

Tazz Dan
10-19-2008, 12:18 AM
Dude, best bet would be to just get over it. I have. I don't have high standards. You just fell short of my mediocre ones on this occasion.

Just move on.....

Lux
10-19-2008, 01:10 AM
I know where he got his thought of mediocre standerds :mad:

making fun of KYR like that. :shifty:

Tazz Dan
10-19-2008, 01:27 AM
KYR is mediocre :eek:

Oh wait, I did know that

:heart:

Mr. Nerfect
10-22-2008, 11:19 AM
Just a random observation from RAW: Paul Burchill may not be gone yet, but with Katie Lea coming out to Jillian Hall's music; simply being called "Katie Lea" on the screen, Lilian Garcia, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler; and with no reference to Paul at all, things may not exactly be good for Burchill right now.

Rollermacka
10-23-2008, 11:05 AM
Just a random observation from RAW: Paul Burchill may not be gone yet, but with Katie Lea coming out to Jillian Hall's music; simply being called "Katie Lea" on the screen, Lilian Garcia, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler; and with no reference to Paul at all, things may not exactly be good for Burchill right now.

I did notice that but they have featured articles on Paul for the past two months in WWE magizine so I dont see him just dissapearing outa no where unless some thing happens to him (Lance Cade :shifty:)

Mr. Nerfect
10-23-2008, 09:41 PM
I hope not. I really like Paul Burchill. I mean, at the very least, surely fitting him into William Regal's stories wouldn't be a hard thing to do. Weren't The Burchills constantly talking about how great Regal was when he was away?

Kane Knight
10-25-2008, 01:49 PM
I did notice that but they have featured articles on Paul for the past two months in WWE magizine so I dont see him just dissapearing outa no where unless some thing happens to him (Lance Cade :shifty:)

WWE Logic: Yay or Nay?

No, but seriously, they do push and drop people all the time, so...