PDA

View Full Version : Hey yo...I'm suicidal.

KingofOldSchool
10-26-2008, 06:38 PM
Credit: Gerweck.net

Scott Hall, who recently turned 50, apparently attempted to commit suicide on either Friday or yesterday and is currently in the hospital.

thedamndest
10-26-2008, 06:40 PM
Wonder if used the Razor's Edge.

Innovator
10-26-2008, 06:40 PM
Will someone really get this guy help?

Nark Order
10-26-2008, 06:42 PM
How the mighty have fallen, gotten up, stumbled around drunk for 15 years, and have fallen again.

Xero
10-26-2008, 06:46 PM
Isn't Suicide too short to be Hall?

:shifty:

Halbowsky
10-26-2008, 06:50 PM
It's just really sad to see this happen to guys like Hall. Someone I looked up to as a kid gets all messed up

Jeritron
10-26-2008, 07:09 PM
It shows how much of a mess the industry is. Of course, the WWE would have you believe that the seediness is all in the past and that the dark underbelly of professional wrestling is limited to the indy circuit and what-not.
Not true at all, when you realize that two of the bosses son in law's best friends are strung out and trying to kill themselves.

Nark Order
10-26-2008, 07:14 PM
Think WWE will still pay for is rehab if he chooses to go?

Gerard
10-26-2008, 07:26 PM
:(

Vastardikai
10-26-2008, 07:34 PM
It shows how much of a mess the industry is. Of course, the WWE would have you believe that the seediness is all in the past and that the dark underbelly of professional wrestling is limited to the indy circuit and what-not.
Not true at all, when you realize that two of the bosses son in law's best friends are strung out and trying to kill themselves.

I can mention two other names that make the point about how fucked up the business is: Chris Maskowski (sp?) and Lance Cade.

For the former, he was given 2 suspension for wellness violations. He cleans up, he gets buried. They even mock his weight loss on camera. So, he roids back up gets wellness violation #3.

for the latter, he has to keep on the road, working through injuries. This results in a pill addiction. He almost dies on a flight due to a seisure due to said addiction. WWE's response? They wish him the best on his future endeavors.

Juan
10-26-2008, 11:01 PM
I don't see this whole mess with Scott Hall ending well at all, unfortunately :(

Theo Dious
10-27-2008, 01:53 AM
Somebody get Nash down there to knock some sense into his fat head.

El Fangel
10-27-2008, 01:58 AM
I think he finally realized he was part of the Kliq

Nark Order
10-27-2008, 01:59 AM
You know... Mike Awesome committed suicide not too long ago and had the same finishing move as Hall. I think we might have some evidence of what is to blame for all this.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/5/5b/Ted-Ramon-93.jpg

Just sayin.

Nark Order
10-27-2008, 02:00 AM
Although, Mike's version was to the outside through a table. So I dunno.

Theo Dious
10-27-2008, 10:05 AM
You know... Mike Awesome committed suicide not too long ago and had the same finishing move as Hall. I think we might have some evidence of what is to blame for all this.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/5/5b/Ted-Ramon-93.jpg

Just sayin.

Maybe havign men's asses against the back of your head on a regular basis is mentally detrimental. Wouldn't explain Benoit, but still....

Loose Cannon
10-27-2008, 10:16 AM
to be honest, I'm really surprised the guy is still alive at this point.

Mr. JL
10-27-2008, 11:13 AM
Pretty sad. I hope Hall can clean himself up, but it really doesn't look good.

KingofOldSchool
10-27-2008, 11:15 AM
to be honest, I'm really surprised the guy is still alive at this point.

Him and Jake Roberts made a pact with the Devil himself.

....now Vince McMahon owns their souls. :shifty:

SammyG
10-27-2008, 03:17 PM
lol what I dreamt about Scott Hall last night. He was in my dream for like 5 minutes. and he was rocking back and forth on this chair, and then he got up and left.

Loose Cannon
10-27-2008, 03:35 PM
yea, definately sounds like Scott Hall

Kane Knight
10-27-2008, 04:44 PM

The thing is, everyone already knows or doesn't care. Or both. The state of an industry which appeals to a bunch of trailer trash with addictive personalities doesn't really matter except to the people who are propping the bastards up in the first place.

Rollermacka
10-29-2008, 10:44 AM
Maybe havign men's asses against the back of your head on a regular basis is mentally detrimental. Wouldn't explain Benoit, but still....

Who's this Benoit you speak of?

:shifty:
PS Great work on the TNA Who is suicide? Joke :lol: