PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Hass Yay or Nay?

Rollermacka
11-16-2008, 04:33 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VOeXUg3N64A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VOeXUg3N64A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I havent made one in a while so here's my next name on the list Charlie Haas Yay or Nay? It's wierd, he's one of the more talented "wrestlers" on the roster... but he has gotten more of a push with cartoonish gimmicks like him and Rico, the masks, and now the imposter superstar. Personally I though Steve Richards did the impersonations even better. I would like to see him and Shelton reteamed together, or maybe team him with a kinda big burly redneck guy and try to "refine" his wrestling skills. I say YAY to Haas.

.44 Magdalene
11-16-2008, 09:04 AM
I was pretty "meh" on him for a while, but I've quickly become a fan.

Gertner
11-16-2008, 01:29 PM
Meh until now. Still gets a meh because I've only really liked him for a short time.

Ruien
11-16-2008, 06:36 PM
Boring.

Jeritron
11-16-2008, 06:39 PM
nay

Dark-Slicer Diago
11-17-2008, 12:42 PM
I like Haas, yay for me. Plus he's the one banging Jackie Gayda so another plus.

BigDaddyCool
11-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Meh, getting pops for imitating other wrestlers is really cheap.

Lock Jaw
11-17-2008, 01:48 PM
Haas is the goods, but he just is never given a push of his own. Right now doesn't coutn because as stated, he is just getting cheered because of the people he's imitating, plus he loses all the time anyways.

Evil Vito
11-17-2008, 05:16 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Yay.</font>

parkmania
11-17-2008, 05:29 PM
I voted yay, but I'm actually in between yay and meh. I enjoy him when he's on the show, but I don't really miss him when he's not.

I'm waiting to see what persona he'll be in when he actually picks up a win against JBL, or if he'll actually have to return to plain old Charlie Haas to get the duke.

Also, bring back the Haas of Pain. That was a great-looking submission finisher.

Mr. Nerfect
11-18-2008, 09:12 AM
I really like Haas. People make the mistake of saying he has no charisma, which is just plain wrong. A straight-shooting personality (which this gimmick is playing against) and not having charisma are two entirely different things). I'd love to see him get into a proper feud with William Regal over the IC Title, with Regal being the serious one, and Haas being his equally talented wrestling counterpart looking to have a good time as well as win.

The Haas of Pain was indeed a damn good submission maneuver. I say that Haas starts using the Total Haastility (Olympic Slam), too.

BigDaddyCool
11-18-2008, 09:59 AM
I really like Haas.

Suprise suprise.

People make the mistake of saying he has no charisma, which is just plain wrong. A straight-shooting personality (which this gimmick is playing against) and not having charisma are two entirely different things).

No one in this thread has ever said he has no charisma, in fact many people have mentioned he does have charisma in this and other threads, but just have been wishing he could have a change to get over on his own accord.

I'd love to see him get into a proper feud with William Regal over the IC Title, with Regal being the serious one, and Haas being his equally talented wrestling counterpart looking to have a good time as well as win.

Faces have a good time while winning is the depush story line. No one gets over doing that. It is just a way of milking the character before letting them go. Look at Rikishi, Scotty 2 Hotty, Road Dogg, ect.

Kane Knight
11-18-2008, 10:07 AM
Isn't the "no charisma" argument like three years old?

Impeccable
11-18-2008, 10:14 AM
meh