PDA

View Full Version : Cena is WAY shittier than Sid

XL
12-07-2008, 01:54 PM
So, the ole 'Sid crapped himself' jokes seem to be spreading again and now they're tagging with the 'Orton shat in a diva's bag' rumour.

Well this is an injustice! John Cena is waaaaaaaaay shittier than either man.

According to Cena himself (in the WWE Kids Mag) his "Most Embarressing Moment" came during a match with Scott Steiner (which must have been embarressing in and of itself) when he had a bout of food poisoning. He took a DDT and promptly rolled under the ring to puke. In doing so he also crapped himself and had to carry on the match.

So, there it is, Cena pushes Sid down to the NUMBER 2 position. His reign as "Champion Crapper" has GONE DOWN THE PAN. He is no longer...oh, you get it.

(Please Note: I read this on a website NOT in the WWE Kids Mag)

Nark Order
12-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Yeah, but Cena could shit and puke on national TV in JRs hat and the kids and the women wouldn't care. There would be a mass outbreak of shit puking in hats at elementary schools across America the next day.

Fox
12-07-2008, 02:02 PM
The Shart is Hhhhhhhheeerrrrrrrrrrre!

GD
12-07-2008, 04:45 PM
I always thought Cena had immense potential. But the way the wwe is using him as a financial asset, merchandise...meh! the royal kiss ass of all times!

Theo Dious
12-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Difference: Cena had food poisoning. I don't recall anyone ever saying Sid was any kind of ill when he crapped himself.

Kane Knight
12-07-2008, 08:41 PM
So, the ole 'Sid crapped himself' jokes seem to be spreading again and now they're tagging with the 'Orton shat in a diva's bag' rumour.

Well this is an injustice! John Cena is waaaaaaaaay shittier than either man.

According to Cena himself (in the WWE Kids Mag) his "Most Embarressing Moment" came during a match with Scott Steiner (which must have been embarressing in and of itself) when he had a bout of food poisoning. He took a DDT and promptly rolled under the ring to puke. In doing so he also crapped himself and had to carry on the match.

So, there it is, Cena pushes Sid down to the NUMBER 2 position. His reign as "Champion Crapper" has GONE DOWN THE PAN. He is no longer...oh, you get it.

(Please Note: I read this on a website NOT in the WWE Kids Mag)

Best parts.

FourFifty
12-08-2008, 12:58 AM
I'd rather blame it on the match with Steiner instead of food poisoning.

Kane Knight
12-08-2008, 01:19 AM
They both make you sick.

Fox
12-08-2008, 02:49 AM
Difference: Cena had food poisoning. I don't recall anyone ever saying Sid was any kind of ill when he crapped himself.

Don't question the possibility that Sid was hindered at the time of his pooping in Undertaker's face. After all, he's twice the man that you are, and he has half the brain that you do!

Blitz
12-08-2008, 02:51 AM
I get it, it's funny because of poop.

Fox
12-08-2008, 02:52 AM
In the words of Bob Saget, "there's shit EVERYWHERE!"

CSL
12-08-2008, 04:46 AM
That is the only funny moment in that entire movie

hb2k
12-08-2008, 02:32 PM
When would have Cena wrestled Steiner? They were on different shows for Steiner's entire run...

Mr. Nerfect
12-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Can shit be more shit than shit, in anything more than quantity?

Disturbed316
12-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Sid still number 1 due to lack of illness.

Kane Knight
12-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Can shit be more shit than shit, in anything more than quantity?

And what's the deal with airplane food, folks?