PDA

View Full Version : Get a load of this-Kurt going back to wwe????

BobBitchen
12-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Posted: Dec 11, 2008 5:13 AM Jason Powell of Prowrestling.net is reporting that Kurt Angle has been telling people close to him that he is very seriously contemplating a return to WWE. He is reportedly frustrated with the creative direction that both he and TNA are following, and appears to have little faith in Jeff Jarrett’s lead. Angle’s current contract is set to expire next fall, and at this point he would ditch his job with TNA and return to WWE if he could. Angle has spoken out about his concerns, most notably in the interview he did in the UK which sparked the TV feud between him and Jeff Jarrett.

Should Angle decide that he ultimately wants to return to WWE, it appears they would welcome him back despite anything negative he has said about working there in the past. Vince McMahon has a long standing forgive and forget policy when it’s good for business, and in the case of Kurt Angle there would be no hesitation on WWE’s part to bring him back into the company. He would most likely work a reduced schedule akin to The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels, which would alleviate the issues he had with WWE prior to his TNA debut.

PWMania.com

I dont belive it.

Destor
12-11-2008, 10:08 PM
If PWMania says so I don't se why we wouldn't beleive it.

SuperSlim
12-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Well it almost sounds believable.

Londoner
12-11-2008, 10:26 PM
I wouldn't be surprised. I would love for it to happen. Gotta say though,if both christian/angle leave to go back to wwe, how much worse does TNA look then?:lol:

SuperSlim
12-11-2008, 10:29 PM
well they still have Rhyn... well they have Mick Foley... not wreslting... well they just picked up Al ... well there is still Team...

yeah they'd be screwed :P

KYR
12-11-2008, 10:32 PM
http://conservatard.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/rats_leaving_ship1.jpg

thedamndest
12-11-2008, 10:50 PM
I just read a post of yours where you said you thought Zach Gowen was legit.

BobBitchen
12-11-2008, 11:22 PM

Um yeah......I uh......Didn't know any better.......:D:naughty::shifty:

Fox
12-11-2008, 11:31 PM
I hope it's true. I hope it's damn true.

AKin3D
12-11-2008, 11:40 PM
You know with how things are backstage at TNA from all the reports, that whole idea about Vince's plan to destory TNA from the inside out seems all to well believeable right now.

Anyway, Kurt going back to WWE is not surprising. If WWE decideds to keep with their whole "make it seem more real" thing, then he fit in just fine. But a year is a year, thought anything could happen.

Xero
12-11-2008, 11:41 PM

You mean he had two legs? Shit, they did some good CGI there...

Kane Knight
12-12-2008, 12:05 AM
I wouldn't be surprised. I would love for it to happen. Gotta say though,if both christian/angle leave to go back to wwe, how much worse does TNA look then?:lol:

And how much crazier does Kurt look?

You know with how things are backstage at TNA from all the reports, that whole idea about Vince's plan to destory TNA from the inside out seems all to well believeable right now.

Why would Vince destroy TNA from the inside when he's the big investor?

Londoner
12-12-2008, 12:32 AM
Vince doesn't need to destroy TNA,TNA does that by itsself.

Sensei Of Mattitude
12-12-2008, 02:06 AM
Wasn't Kurt Angle going to put TNA over the top and make them the #1 Wrestling Organization in the World... in one year's time?

DaVe
12-12-2008, 06:25 AM
Word.

Kurt is the man, and I've really missed him while he disappeared (i.e. went to TNA).

XL
12-12-2008, 12:29 PM
Seems to me that TNA have started makes inroads on the major things that Angle criticised them for. He complained about not pushing the younger talent/making their own stars and the reliance on gimmick matches.

They seemed to have toned down the gimmick matches and are using the Frontline v MEM angle to push the "TNA Bred" guys.

BigDaddyCool
12-12-2008, 12:33 PM
That is the smartest least crazy thing Kurt could do.

El Fangel
12-12-2008, 12:35 PM
He needs to keep the black trunks.

RGWhat316
12-12-2008, 03:07 PM
It would be right for Kurt to return to WWE. He's still crazy, but at least he would be home then.

Mr. Nerfect
12-12-2008, 07:16 PM
I hope it's true. I hope it's damn true.

I hope it's real. I hope it's DAMN REAL!

I'd love to see Kurt Angle back in the WWE. It just seems like his home, you know? The reduced schedule would help him rest up and hold together, and he'd probably get paid more money. Then the WWE can put out a DVD featuring his best matches and make money out of that beast.

TNA has been very spotty, and I think a lot of it has been the more conventional top-heavy booking Russo has employed to make TNA seem like WWE-lite. When Angle came in, I'm sure he was looking forward to having matches with Samoa Joe and AJ Styles based on professional talent; and not playing title grab-ass with Sting.

Angle said he would love to work in the X-Division. Why not just let the guy do that? TNA needs to start listening to Angle, and cut Russo's power down A LOT. Angle jumped ship to an alternative, not a clone product.

But as I said, I'd love to see Angle back in the WWE. With Gail Kim already signing with the WWE, Christian very strongly rumoured to be following suit, Angle possibly leaving and Nash not having much in the tank, TNA really needs to straighten it's priorities out. I can also see Rhyno and Velvet Sky jumping to the WWE when their contracts are up, which may not be crippling moves in and of themselves, but they add up.

Fox
12-13-2008, 09:13 PM
I'm hard pressed to think of what Angle can do in the WWE though. He's already feuded against some of the top guys like HHH, Cena, Orton, Edge, HBK, Undertaker, Big Show, Rey, Jericho. I guess some matches with CM Punk would be nice, and a World Title feud against Edge would certainly be entertaining.

I just hope they use him correctly, because Angle deserves to be a top echelon player in whatever company he is in.

GD
12-14-2008, 02:00 AM
Kurt Angle is gonna return as a light weight.

Mr. Nerfect
12-14-2008, 02:53 AM
Angle was never the biggest guy in the WWE. His size really has no bearing on his success.

I'd personally like to see Kurt Angle set his sights on being the first guy to win every championship in the WWE open to male wrestlers. All he needs to win are the World Tag Team Championship and ECW Championship.