PDA

View Full Version : Rambo

Zeeboe
12-21-2008, 03:26 PM
████████ width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4RqiI4JdGJE&hl=en&fs=1&███████████ "></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4RqiI4JdGJE&hl=en&fs=1&███████████ " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I just recently bought Rambo for NES through Amazon. I can't wait to play it again. It'll be the first time since I was very young. I could barely read back then and didn't do a very good job with the game play. But I think I'll do better now since I'm much older. That, and now I have access to walkthroughs and cheat codes too. :cool:

G
12-21-2008, 03:29 PM
I remember my mom rented that for me when I was like 6 or something, and I couldn't figure out what to do at the very beginning when you get out of the helicopter. She took it back to blockbuster and told them it was too hard for me and was able to switch it with another game.

On the other hand, Snow Bros I beat the shit out of and was probably my favorite game that I didn't own.

Zeeboe
12-21-2008, 03:36 PM
I remember I was around six as well when I first discovered Rambo on nintendo, only I rented it from a locally owned video store. I had some other VG too, but it's title escapes me. I do recall that some teenage boy in the store saw the two games I had and told me that the one that I can't remember was "stupid'....."But Rambo's a little bit hard" he said, and he was right about the latter.

#BROKEN Hasney
12-21-2008, 05:13 PM
It was shite.

The only Rambo game I liked was Rambo 3 on the Mega Drive

Bad Company
12-21-2008, 06:07 PM
I thought this was about a new game :(

Xero
12-21-2008, 07:00 PM
On the other hand, Snow Bros I beat the shit out of and was probably my favorite game that I didn't own.

Snow Bros. is awesome. Wish my cart didn't get all fucked up, it costs like $60 to replace now...

Zeeboe
12-24-2008, 03:06 PM
I thought this was about a new game :(

I wish a game based off the last Rambo film was made. Picture playing something like that on an HDTV via a Playstation 3. It'd be cool if the game play would be like a combo of Manhunt and The Suffering.