PDA

View Full Version : MR. STER...i mean, KENNEDY! Kennedy

BigDaddyCool
01-19-2009, 05:17 PM
A statement WWE Chairman Vince McMahon made in his recently documented interview with Congress contradicts a statement SmackDown wrestler Ken Anderson (”Mr. Kennedy”) said regarding his prior steroid use in an interview he did just two months ago. In the Congress interview, McMahon said he individually asked all the wrestlers suspended due to the August 2007 Signature Pharmacy scandal if they had purchased steroids from the Internet pharmacy in question. “And some of them–I mean, all of them confessed that they had,” McMahon told Congress. “Some said they didn’t take the drugs, but that is just too bad because it is an infraction of the policy.” In a November 2008 interview with Live Audio Wrestling, Anderson claimed it was his doctor who purchased the drugs at the Internet pharmacy, not him. “I just learned to basically shut my mouth about stuff. It seemed as though any time I would turn around and say something, well they would analyze that stuff and say ‘he did this, this, this and this.’ I’d be reading about it at home and be like ‘no, that’s not right,’ Anderson told Live Audio Wrestling. “When they asked me if I took steroids and I said no, I didn’t at the time. The thing is, my doctor was getting the stuff from Signature Pharmacy. I never once went to an Internet website and ordered any of that stuff.” Between October 2006 and February 2007, according to documents, Anderson had received shipments of anastrozole, somatropin and testosterone. Anderson throws his doctor under the bus again by calling him a “quack” in an interview he did with Mike Mooneyham of The Post and Courier “I had a legitimate medical reason to have it,” Anderson told Mooneyham. “How was I supposed to know my doctor’s a quack? I was injured and had a legitimate reason. I tore my lat in 2005. I had surgery, went home and had a staph infection that I almost died from. I lost about 45 pounds in about three days. I had a legitimate medical reason for having it, however my name turned up on that list. Vince and the company’s hands were tied. They had to suspend me.” Anderson told Live Audio Wrestling he is aware of the pressure some of the newer wrestlers might have to take steroids. Anderson said taking steroids is really not necessary and that they should avoid using them.

Moron

Jeritron
01-19-2009, 05:21 PM
That guy should teach a class on how to steadily kill a career. He was MITB winner and pretty much a shoe-in to be a major main eventer and world champion as of April 2007, and has somehow managed to throw it all away.

BigDaddyCool
01-19-2009, 05:26 PM
*Off in the distance, our hero see something approaching fast*
Mr. Kennedy: What is that? A push! KENNEDY POWERS ACTIVATE, FORM OF A JACKASS!

Halbowsky
01-19-2009, 05:46 PM
It's really a shame because I like Mr. Kennedy and I really want to continue liking him, but if he keeps getting caught like this, then it's off to being future endeavored

DrA
01-19-2009, 06:35 PM
He tore his lat? I'm sure steroids didn't play a role in that.

BigDaddyCool
01-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Further more, for someone on steriods, he certainly looks small.

Juan
01-19-2009, 07:52 PM
This does little to affect my opinion of Mr. Kennedy.

JT
01-19-2009, 07:55 PM

Mr. Nerfect
01-19-2009, 08:14 PM
It's a wall of writing, but if my skimming over is accurate, then Mr. Kennedy is claiming that he was hurt and was rapidly losing weight, so he took steroids his doctor had illegally ordered and as a result for himself suspended? Can someone pretty much sum the verbs of what happened in a simple paragraph?

I love the way people have already written off Mr. Kennedy's push. It's obvious the WWE loves the guy. Sure, his face run has thus far been pretty unspectacular, but if you believe reports he'll be facing Big Show at house shows when he returns. Oh yeah, what a lower-card guy.

Kennedy has had some bad luck when he gets close to the main event. Some of it may have been his fault, and some of it made have been the fault of the WWE. Hell, some of it might just be freak chance. I think that Kennedy is going to get his due eventually, though.

RP
01-19-2009, 08:21 PM
LOL @ " I lost about 45 pounds in 3 days "

No you didnt.

Dorkchop
01-19-2009, 08:23 PM
Noid, a lot of people take steroids after having major surgery; not just wrestlers. He may have a legit excuse for taking roids coming off surgery, but he has done a terrible job lying about taking them when he's not rehabbing an injury. I'd prefer if no one took steroids or HGH, but I don't care too much because it's a fake sport that Vince has built around unnaturally jacked up men. I don't blame most guys for taking them. I imagine it being extremely difficult maintaining a jacked and ripped body while working WWE's schedule.

RP
01-19-2009, 08:26 PM
steroids are taken for all kinds of things. I'm suprised sports are able to police steroids so well tbh.

KingofOldSchool
01-19-2009, 08:28 PM

Same.

He sucks just as much as before.

Mr. Nerfect
01-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Noid, a lot of people take steroids after having major surgery; not just wrestlers. He may have a legit excuse for taking roids coming off surgery, but he has done a terrible job lying about taking them when he's not rehabbing an injury. I'd prefer if no one took steroids or HGH, but I don't care too much because it's a fake sport that Vince has built around unnaturally jacked up men. I don't blame most guys for taking them. I imagine it being extremely difficult maintaining a jacked and ripped body while working WWE's schedule.

So did Mr. Kennedy get suspended again, or something? Isn't this article about Kennedy using steroids coming off his injury? I'm not following.

And yeah, steroids are used for heaps of shit.

KingofOldSchool
01-19-2009, 08:33 PM
So did Mr. Kennedy get suspended again, or something? Isn't this article about Kennedy using steroids coming off his injury? I'm not following.

And yeah, steroids are used for heaps of shit.

Kennedy said that he never ordered steroids which contradicted what Vince said during his Congress interview. He asked everyone who was a part of the scandal if they did order those drugs and all of them said yes. Which Kennedy was a part of that group.

Mr. Nerfect
01-19-2009, 08:38 PM
Kennedy said that he never ordered steroids which contradicted what Vince said during his Congress interview. He asked everyone who was a part of the scandal if they did order those drugs and all of them said yes. Which Kennedy was a part of that group.

Ah. I get it now. So this is meant to be a big deal?

Kane Knight
01-19-2009, 11:05 PM
Oh, shock. A story that didn't add up then is now contradicted.

Carnies who demonstrate drug seeking behaviour lying? Double shock.

Xerzes
01-20-2009, 01:27 AM
I sure wish Kennedy could be on TV for longer than three months at a time. Then again, he's on Smackdown anyway, so he's not on my TV. Whatever.

The Optimist
01-20-2009, 01:31 AM
45 pounds in 3 days certainly couldn't be hyperbole.

screech
01-20-2009, 02:14 AM

He's still awesome.

Mr. Nerfect
01-20-2009, 03:32 AM
Oh, shock. A story that didn't add up then is now contradicted.

Carnies who demonstrate drug seeking behaviour lying? Double shock.

And you wonder why people call you smarmy?

Kane Knight
01-20-2009, 08:20 AM
And you wonder why people call you smarmy?

And you wonder why people accuse you of making shit up?

The Optimist
01-20-2009, 11:14 AM
So, did anyone call you smarmy?

Jeritron
01-20-2009, 12:39 PM
It's a wall of writing, but if my skimming over is accurate...

The irony.

SammyG
01-20-2009, 12:42 PM
KENNEDY

Xero
01-20-2009, 12:48 PM
The irony.

:rofl:

Kane Knight
01-21-2009, 07:54 AM
So, did anyone call you smarmy?

Actually, I'm pretty sure I've never been called smarmy before, so I really haven't wondered about it before. Even now, I'm not so much wondering about it as I am chalking it up to Noid's poor language skills.

inb4 "of course I used the wrong word! it was a joke with no real punchline or content!"

Also:

The irony.

Mr. Nerfect
01-22-2009, 03:54 AM
And you wonder why people accuse you of making shit up?

Smarmy: revealing or marked by a smug, ingratiating, or false earnestness.

Sums you up pretty well.

Mr. Nerfect
01-22-2009, 03:58 AM
The irony.

I at least make the effort to use paragraphs. :roll:

Actually, I'm pretty sure I've never been called smarmy before, so I really haven't wondered about it before. Even now, I'm not so much wondering about it as I am chalking it up to Noid's poor language skills.

inb4 "of course I used the wrong word! it was a joke with no real punchline or content!"

You've been called a lot of things. Snarky, jackass, fat, self-righteous without cause, BDC's wife, smarmy, generic condescending type, etc. You can pretty much group them all together, look at any of your posts, and find supporting evidence for pretty much any of those names.

My language skills are just fine, thanks. Never had a problem with language in my life, and I probably never will. But thanks for throwing your irrelevent two cents in there. I still find it hilarious that you want to be a writer, by the way.

KK says: inb4 "of course I used the wrong word! it was a joke with no real punchline or content!"

Noid says: You want to talk about "The irony."

Kane Knight
01-22-2009, 09:37 AM
Smarmy: revealing or marked by a smug, ingratiating, or false earnestness.

Sums you up pretty well.

Hmmm...So you're making things up still. Excellent.

Mr. Nerfect
01-23-2009, 08:48 PM

I love how childish you sound when you throw around accusations like that. "You're making it up! There is no possible way I could ever give off the appearance of being smug, arrogant or a jackass, so I am going into denial about the inferences I caused you to make by making some of my own!"

:lol:

Dorkchop
01-23-2009, 09:56 PM
I don't know why you guys even bother arguing with him. Clearly he's never wrong about anything and never once has he just decided that he's going to argue with someone regardless of the issue and how ridiculous any "facts" anyone presents (I'll admit both sides can get ridiculous). Maybe you're all just really bored

Kennedy is a steroid abuser. That's a fact. Remember when TPDub was really behind the guy? What's his longest perooid of time wrestling before he either got injured or suspended? Has he even lasted a year?

Fox
01-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Noid and KK fight like an old married couple. It's like watching that banned episode of the Brady Bunch where Mike starts drinking too much and beats up Carol.

RGWhat316
01-24-2009, 02:28 PM
LOL, I am actually going to meet the guy today at a Best Buy. I dont think im gonna mention this interview.

Destor
01-26-2009, 02:59 AM
Are you delusional?

Jeritron
01-26-2009, 03:11 AM
Def smarmy

Destor
01-26-2009, 03:16 AM
Yeah, smarmy for sure.