PDA

View Full Version : Attempt #2 at a Puroresu thread

Fignuts
02-02-2009, 06:50 PM
Right so, I'm gonna try this again. I don't give two monkey shits about wwe and tna anymore, but at the same time, I have no desire to go to a different forum and learn a whole new bunch of posters who are likely far less interesting than tpww people.

So yeah. This time I will keep it updated a lot better, so it won't drop off like last time. Hope it's more than just me and WWKD in here tho.

Full card for the upcoming NJ sumo hall show btw

NJPW, 2/15/09 (WPW)
Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

0. Special Tag Match: Mitsuhide Hirasawa & Nobuo Yoshihashi vs. OKUMURA & Kazuchika Okada
1. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title #1 Contender 4WAY Tag: Yujiro & Tetsuya Naito vs. Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt vs. Jado & Gedo vs. Milano Collection AT & Taichi Ishikari
2. Riki Choshu, Manabu Nakanishi, Wataru Inoue & Koji Kanemoto vs. Takashi Iizuka, Tomohiro Ishii, Karl Anderson & Tomoaki Honma
3. Special Tag Match - NJPW vs. TNA Augmented Reality: Masahiro Chono & AKIRA vs. James Storm & Robert Roode
4. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Tiger Mask (c) vs. Jushin Thunder Liger
5. Special Singles Match - Burn the Debt: Yuji Nagata vs. Hirooki Goto
6. CMLL World Welterweight Title - Lucha Libre Globalization: Mistico (c) vs. Mephisto
7. Special Singles Match - Wrestle-incident DIE OR BREED: Giant Bernard vs. Kurt Angle
8. IWGP Tag Team Title - Hardcore Rules: “Team 3D” Brother Ray & Brother Devon (c) vs. Togi Makabe & Toru Yano
9. IWGP Heavyweight Title: Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

The 4 way jr tag match should be a fun sprint. Storm and Rude vs Chono and AKIRA could be good.

Really doubt that Tiger Mask will lose here. But a final Liger "thank you" reign could happen. He's in the final stage of his career, and isn't physically capable of having a really long reign, with epic matches anymore. Thats why he's competed mainly in tags the last few years. And I think characteristicly, Liger would be against winning anyway, as he has been utterly selfless throughout his career, and I could totally see him turning it down to put someone over.

Havn't seen Goto since his return from his excursion, but I've heard good things. I have the recent Goto vs Tanahashi match on my ipod, but havn't watched it yet, so I can't comment on him yet. Nagata being involved will carry it to a good match, regardless tho.

Hopefully the CMLL match impresses the crowd, because I'd love to see Mystico compete in some singles matches with the NJ juniors.

Bernard vs Angle will prolly be an alright match. A-train always seemed o have fun matches with the tchnical wrestlers in wwe. And since Giant Bernard >>>>>>>>> A-Train, this could actually turnout pretty good.

Definitely Expecting Makabe and Yano to win here. That is all.

Finally, you can never go wrong with tanahashi vs Nakamura, but it's pretty obvious that Tanahashi is going to win here.

This card looks pretty damn good, but so did the last big show. Outside of the main event, just about every match was under 10 minutes. Just seemed kind of underwhelming, for what looked like an amazing card. Hopefully they give some of the more high profile matches more time in this event.

Frankly I'm really hoping they take this TNA deal to the next level and include the heavyweight titles. As I said, I have no interest in TNA as a whole, but I still enjoy watching some of the matches. Its their shit writing that turns me away. And new and fresh match ups are never a bad thing, so I've really enjoyed this alliance so far.

Regardless, the prospect of a TNA Heavyweight Championship vs IWGP Heavyweight Championship match gets me giddy with anticipation, despite my aversion to their horrible booking. Personally, I think the best way to do this would be to put the title on AJ beforehand. He and Tanahashi are both homegrown taents, they both represent the face of the Young generation in their respective companies, their styles mesh really well, and if that isn't enough, they already have a history.They are 1-1 last time I checked. And I can't think of more epic tie breaker than this.

Destor
02-02-2009, 06:52 PM
I support this thread.

Xero
02-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Is that that China-man wrestling? Where the fuck is Cener?

Jeritron
02-02-2009, 06:53 PM
I'd love to get more into other feds, but since they aren't televised and the only tool I have is youtube it's tough to know where to start.
I watch matches, and read up what I can.

I'd like guidance though. Honestly, if there was a bigger and more vocal group of people here from which to converse with, I'd be way more into it.
It's hard to just jump into it (other than casual watching of a match when stumbling upon it), ya know?

Xero
02-02-2009, 06:56 PM
I'd love to get more into other feds, but since they aren't televised and the only tool I have is youtube it's tough to know where to start.

Pretty much where I fall to be honest.

Fignuts
02-02-2009, 07:04 PM
I watch matches, and read up what I can.

I'd like guidance though. Honestly, if there was a bigger and more vocal group of people here from which to converse with, I'd be way more into it.
It's hard to just jump into it (other than casual watching of a match when stumbling upon it), ya know?

I totally understand. Way more wrestlers and promotions to keep track of, plus decades of history. Lucky for you, there is a brand new site, that is like the holy grail of beginner's guides to puroresu.

http://www.ichibanpuroresu.com/

EXTENSIVE guide to getting into this stuff.

Also, as far as tracking results you have the puroresufan network.

http://www.puroresufan.com/

Updated daily. The main site covers New Japan. But if you look on the left, there are links to sister sites that cover each of the other promotions.

It definitely takes a while to get familiar with everything, and the japanese wrestling style isn't fo everyone, but it's really great stuff if you're looking for an alternative to american wrestling.

Xero
02-02-2009, 07:16 PM
So I have a question. For someone who has seen only a handful of Puroresu matches, what event(s) would you, personally, recommend them start with, as a general introduction?

Honestly, I've been so fed up with WWE (and TNA) the past few years I want to bash my head through a fucking wall.

thedamndest
02-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Where do I watch this, legally or otherwise?

Fignuts
02-02-2009, 07:36 PM
So I have a question. For someone who has seen only a handful of Puroresu matches, what event(s) would you, personally, recommend them start with, as a general introduction?

Honestly, I've been so fed up with WWE (and TNA) the past few years I want to bash my head through a fucking wall.

That ichibanpuroresu site can prolly help you better than I can. They don't just tell you about the wrestlers and stuff like that, that you can get anywhere. They specifically give advice on how and where to start.

Personally, my favorite stuff is All Japan, from 87-97. IMO, that was the best wrestling there has ever been, anywhere. They basically took 70's NWA style wrestling as a framework for the match, so the psychology there is second to none. And then they add fast and exciting striking exchanges as well as a hot finishing stretch with high impact moves.

But yeah, that ichibanpuroresu site is easily your best bet. I was introduced to this stuff through tapes that a friend had, after finding out the "jobbers" in WCW vs NWO World Tour were actually real wrestlers. After that Firepro games were my educators until some good puro sites started popping up.

Fignuts
02-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Where do I watch this, legally or otherwise?

There are a lot of places(mostly wrestling media forums) that upload the events a day or two after they happen. I don't have the links for any on hand, but I think WWKD does. He might be able to list a few when he pops in here.

Youtube usually has the main event, but rarely a whole show. Youtube is a great source for random matches tho, if you just want to see a good wrestling match and you don't care about the build up to it. Build up isn't the same in japan anyways, as it's booked like a shoot. Wrestling has a much more serious image in Japan and here are storylines, but they are more realistic and based off in-ring rivalries. There isn't much drama or twists at all, outside of people joining other factions.

There are a few indy promotions which take the other extreme tho, and have crazier storylines than mae young giving birth to a hand.

Destor
02-02-2009, 07:51 PM
I repped some links to those who asked. FYI.

thedamndest
02-02-2009, 07:55 PM
7. Special Singles Match - Wrestle-incident DIE OR BREED: Giant Bernard vs. Kurt Angle

What does that stipulation mean? The winner can choose whether he wants to fuck or kill the loser?

Fignuts
02-02-2009, 07:59 PM
No, New Japan has this dumb new obsession with giving almost every match a subtitle.

Fignuts
02-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Like what the fuck does TNA Augmented Reality even mean, ffs

Blitz
02-02-2009, 09:45 PM
I have developed a man crush on Kota Ibushi after watching some of his work. Point me towards some hot matches.

The Optimist
02-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Cool.

Anybody Thrilla
02-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Some guy I met at a party a couple months ago used to wrestle some shows for the Heartland Wrestling Association, and he just happened to have a Puroresu DVD mixtape on him that he gave for me to watch. Maybe I'll put it in right now!

Is there anything I should be warned about before I view this style for the first time?

Indifferent Clox
02-03-2009, 12:30 PM
You need to be warned that in a recent match giant bernard fucks kurt angle

Mr. Monday Morning
02-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Some guy I met at a party a couple months ago used to wrestle some shows for the Heartland Wrestling Association, and he just happened to have a Puroresu DVD mixtape on him that he gave for me to watch. Maybe I'll put it in right now!

Is there anything I should be warned about before I view this style for the first time?

If you've never watched it before then the main thing is that the style of selling is very different. Some people just can't wrap their heads round it, but basically there are periods where it will seem they are no-selling everything - they're not, everything takes its toll, but at certain points they will 'man up'/get an adrenaline rush/whatever and then collapse afterwards. If you can get past that you'll probably be gold.

Oh and there's not much in terms of traditional heel/face but some guys are clearly bigger dickheads than others.

Anybody Thrilla
02-03-2009, 12:40 PM
OK, here are the matches on this DVD, according to the menu:

Doi & Tanizaki vs. Cyber Kong & YAMATO (Open the Twin Gate)
Masato Yoshino vs. Dragon Kid (Open the Brave Gate)
SHINGO vs. Susumu Yokosuka (Open the Dream Gate)
Hijikata vs. Naomichi Marufuji (AJPW Jr Title)
MEN's Club v. Oishi Oosugi, Herculues Senga & Yuki Sato
BJW Building Brawl 2008

Are any of these amazing?

Anybody Thrilla
02-03-2009, 12:46 PM
One of these guys in the first match seems to have painted on his muscle definition. Also, this commentary is Japanese as fuck.

Anybody Thrilla
02-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Same guy just devoured a pineapple. The fuck?

thedamndest
02-03-2009, 12:53 PM
As opposed to the commentary being moderately Japanese? Japanese as foreplay?

Anybody Thrilla
02-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Are tables always legal?

thedamndest
02-03-2009, 12:59 PM
I am watching the same match as you, ABT. Go YOUTUBE!

thedamndest
02-03-2009, 12:59 PM
Do you know who any of the guys are?

Anybody Thrilla
02-03-2009, 01:00 PM
Nope.

I like this YAMATO guy, though.

Anybody Thrilla
02-03-2009, 01:02 PM
YAMATO is like a Japanese Sean O'Haire.

thedamndest
02-03-2009, 01:03 PM
That's actually a general question I will pose to this thread. In matches with commentary from another language, how do you identify the combatants if you have never seen them before? How long does it take before you stop calling them "Guy in Red" and "Guy with Painted on Muscles"?

thedamndest
02-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Wait, which one is YAMATO?

Anybody Thrilla
02-03-2009, 01:05 PM
The ring introductions in the beginning helped with that. I know painted muscles guy is Cyber Kong, his partner is YAMATO, and I can tell which one is Doi, so the other guy must be Tanizaki. They showed their names next to them, but the only one not completely in Japanese was YAMATO. What's with the capital letters?

thedamndest
02-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Naruki and Naoki should think about rebranding to Steve and Jeff. I would remember that.

Anybody Thrilla
02-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Nobody has used the names Timothy Well and Steven Dunn, to my knowledge.

thedamndest
02-03-2009, 01:11 PM
They could do a Well Dunn Japan, like nWo Japan.

Anybody Thrilla
02-03-2009, 01:13 PM
I gotta say, this match is pretty awesome right now. A couple things, though:

*A LOT of huge spots that could potentially be match ending.

*The ref was kinda shitty about stopping his count on near falls. He stalled big time almost every time.

Anybody Thrilla
02-03-2009, 01:14 PM
Are there different tag rules? Or was I just watching a match with some stipulations that I had no clue about? I REALLY liked the team work aspect.

thedamndest
02-03-2009, 01:15 PM
Cyber Kong needs to be in the TPWW Power 25.

Anybody Thrilla
02-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Were you watching the same match?

thedamndest
Yeah, I was wondering about the rules too. Cyber Kong and Sean O' Haire seem to be coming and going as they please.

thedamndest
Yeah, I'm on part 2/3 right now.

Anybody Thrilla
02-03-2009, 01:19 PM
Cyber Kong basically does whatever the fuck he wants.

thedamndest
02-03-2009, 01:20 PM
I want to know how often they do shows and how long careers are in Japan. Everybody hits like Regal.

Anybody Thrilla
02-03-2009, 01:25 PM
All those knees were sick.

Destor
02-03-2009, 01:34 PM
I want to know how often they do shows and how long careers are in Japan. Everybody hits like Regal.
Often and surprisingly long.

Blitz
02-03-2009, 03:16 PM
Masato Yoshino vs. Dragon Kid (Open the Brave Gate)
Watch. Yoshino is God. Kid is pretty damned good too.

Also the SHINGO/Yokosuka should be hot too.

What Would Kevin Do?
02-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Good ole Dragongate... I need to get caught up. I haven't watched much of anything since I started law school... Plus, my HD drived, so most of the new stuff I had from them I lost.

Fignuts
02-03-2009, 06:50 PM
What you have there thrilla, is a Dragongate tape. It's an indy promotion, that compared to american feds, is closest to ring of honor in style. Although with even more highspots. In all honesty, I think the matches could actually benefit a bit if they calmed the fuck down, just a bit, and worked towards the spots a little more.

And yeah, I've come to the conclusion that japanese people don't have the same skeletal structure as us, because if they did, most wrestlers over there would have broken their necks 10 times over.

Fignuts
02-03-2009, 06:56 PM

If you're gettting that impression from dragongate, then you havn't seen anything yet.

Jeritron
02-03-2009, 07:10 PM
I was looking at the sites Destor repped to me. They start with 2000 and move chronologically. Pretty awesome so far. I'm gonna slowly get caught up when I have the chance over the next few weeks.

What Would Kevin Do?
02-03-2009, 07:17 PM
What you have there thrilla, is a Dragongate tape. It's an indy promotion, that compared to american feds, is closest to ring of honor in style. Although with even more highspots. In all honesty, I think the matches could actually benefit a bit if they calmed the fuck down, just a bit, and worked towards the spots a little more.

And yeah, I've come to the conclusion that japanese people don't have the same skeletal structure as us, because if they did, most wrestlers over there would have broken their necks 10 times over.

Dragongate needs to stop going overkill with their finishes. Seriously 'finishers" mean nothing in dragon gate... I think there's only like 1 or 2 legit moves that no one kicks out of, if that. When you use your finisher 3 times in every match, it doesn't mean much.

redoneja
02-03-2009, 09:37 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHbbWR6GRD4

Kenta Kobashi v Kensuke Sasaki
Pro Wrestling NOAH

I posted this match in the wrestling war room thread a couple weeks ago and it was well received so I figured I'd post it again.

Fignuts
02-03-2009, 11:08 PM
Ooooooh the chops. Good lord, the chops.

Mr. Monday Morning
02-04-2009, 07:40 AM
Ya AT if you liked those Dragon Gate matches you should get someone to hook you up with some of the trios matches they've done in the last few years. Crazy, unreal shit.

Fignuts
02-04-2009, 06:42 PM
And speaking of Kensuke Sasaki and Noah, he makes his next defense of the GHC title against Akiyama. I'm really hoping he retains here. They have a really good chance here to pass the torch to the younger generation. And having Sasaki defeat all the old gaurd, like misiwa, kobashi and akiyama, and then have Marufuji bring it home, will fully cement him as the top heavyweight of Noah.

They really need to think about doing this, since Kobashi is practically a cripple, and Misiwa and Taue aren't far behind. Even Akiyama is getting up there in age, although it seems they don't have faith in him as champion anywways.

A long reign by Sasaki, with exciting title defenses, would also restore credibility to a belt that has been somewhat tarnished by absolutely terrible booking. Taue's reign was the only one I didn't have a problem with, since kobashi lost it, as that was more of a "thank you" run. And a well deserved one, at that.

On an unrelated note, I'm basically covering NJPW, AJPW, and NOAH. I don't really follow Dragongate outside of a few matches here and there, and I rarely watch any of the other Indy feds. So if someone else wants to handle that front, you're more than welcome to.

Funky Fly
02-05-2009, 05:21 PM
Oh look this shit is sticky. I wonder who could have done that?

Fignuts
02-05-2009, 07:05 PM
Thank you, kind sir. I shall deliver a singing telegram about dolphins. as thanks.

What Would Kevin Do?
02-05-2009, 08:15 PM
You know, I hate Kenuke. I'm not going to lie, I just can't stand him. On the other hand, I love Akiyama, and I hate the fact that Misawa has never given him the recognition he deserves. While I'm all for pushing the younger talent, in this instance, I say fuck it. Give Akiyama the run he deserves, while he can still go.

Fignuts
02-06-2009, 12:25 AM
You know who I really like in Noah? Tamon Honda. Every major singles match I've seen him in, has been extremely enjoyable. His wrestling ability is awesome, obviously. He's great at working in submissions, and the dead end German looks brutal at times. Especialy liked the avalanche version against kobashi.

It's just unfortunate that he looks so....dumpy. Just does not have the look of a championship contender at all.

Fignuts
02-06-2009, 12:30 AM
Also, yeah I feel you on Kensuke somewhat. Outside of his easrly stuff, when he tagged with Hase, I was never a huge fan. And even that was more about Hase than Kensuke. There have been a couple matches that I liked tho, such as the chop battle to end all chop battles with kobashi, and the bloodbath with Nagata.

I guess they could give it to akiyama, and then have him lose it to Marufuji, or Morishima. I just lovthe idea of a younger talent being the hero of Noah, by defeating the seemingly unstoppable outsider. I also would like to see Kensuke vs Misiwa. I have a feeling that would be another rare, likeable Kensuke match.

Fignuts
02-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Oh and February 12 Dragongate show.

BxB Hulk vs Koji Kanemoto

Reaaaaaally wanna see this.

The Optimist
02-06-2009, 02:29 AM
I'm cloudy on the scene in Japan right now but I'm a pretty vicious Koji fan. Is he doing anything important at the moment?

Fignuts
02-06-2009, 03:07 AM
Nah. Spent most of last year fighting ZERO-1 guys. He hasn't held a title since 06 either. He'll be 50 next year, so I imagine he doesn't have that much left in the tank. He can still put on a great match tho, so I'm still looking forward to that dragongate match.

Juan
03-26-2009, 03:13 AM
This is the only place I could think to post this where people would appreciate it, but I just watched Ultimo Dragon vs. The Great Sasuke and it blew me away...

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PL5woEZRUI8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PL5woEZRUI8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5jczwnNASYA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5jczwnNASYA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Destor
03-26-2009, 03:19 AM
They have GREAT chemestry.

Destor
03-26-2009, 03:19 AM
If I wasn't watching the 90's Spider-Man cartoon right now I would watch the shit out of that.

Juan
03-26-2009, 03:21 AM
I literally said "OH SHIT" out loud when Dragon countered the asai moonsault with a dropkick. I've seen that spot before but it totally caught me off guard here for some reason lol

Juan
03-26-2009, 03:51 AM
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KiRal2nkC3M&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KiRal2nkC3M&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

Another classic. Love the Mexican attire :D

Fignuts
03-26-2009, 09:26 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mTg5V2oA_hY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mTg5V2oA_hY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

AJHayes
03-26-2009, 10:42 AM
I'm really starting to get into Puroresu over any American wrestling. British wrestling is also over American, in my opinion.

Innovator
03-26-2009, 10:56 AM
Having girls in tight outfits showing off the belts? BRILLIANT

Fignuts
03-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Full NJPW Sumo Hall Card

NJPW “RESOLUTION ‘09″, 4/5/09 (WPW/PPV)
Tokyo Ryogoku Kokugikan

1. Koji Kanemoto vs. Kazuchika Okada
2. Wataru Inoue, Milano Collection AT & Taichi Ishikari vs. Tomohiro Ishii, Jado & Tomoaki Honma
3. Resolution ‘09 Special 6 Man Tag Match - NJPW Greatest Heritage: Riki Choshu, Super Strong Machine & El Samurai vs. Masahiro Chono, Jushin Thunder Liger & AKIRA
4. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Title: Winner of Motor City Machine Guns/NO LIMIT (c) vs. Ryusuke Taguchi & Prince Devitt
5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title - Belt Contra Mascara: Tiger Mask (c) vs. Black Tiger
6. Resolution ‘09 Special Tag Match - Big Comeback WILD HEART: Manabu Nakanishi & Takao Omori vs. Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson
7. Yuji Nagata & Hirooki Goto vs. Toru Yano & Takashi Iizuka
8. Resolution ‘09 Special Singles Match - The end of discord: Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Togi Makabe
9. IWGP Heavyweight Title - WHICH IS GENIUS: Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Kurt Angle

Fignuts
03-27-2009, 06:42 PM
Nice to see NJ chilling the fuck out with the match subtitles. Was getting a bit ridiculous for a while.

Tanahashi vs Angle is going to be amazing. Hope Tanahashi retains, but I think they might give the belt to angle. If any TNA star was going to get that belt, it would be him.

Fignuts
03-27-2009, 06:43 PM
Fuck is up with Kanemoto curtain jerking tho?

Juan
04-13-2009, 02:19 AM
Has there ever been a Hayabusa vs. Ultimo Dragon vs. Great Sasuke match? I think I would cream my pants if I ever saw this match.

RP
04-13-2009, 02:31 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ljtuGoIIKGs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ljtuGoIIKGs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Juan
04-13-2009, 02:32 AM
I'M SO EXCITED!! I'M SO..... scared!

RP
04-13-2009, 02:37 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ljtuGoIIKGs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ljtuGoIIKGs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

AJHayes
04-20-2009, 11:09 AM
Thread necromancy: GO!

Supreme Olajuwon
12-24-2009, 11:39 PM
BUMP

Supreme Olajuwon
12-24-2009, 11:40 PM
:naughty:

Supreme Olajuwon
12-24-2009, 11:40 PM
Anyway, the reason I bumped this is because I am currently watching the NJPW Super J Cup 2009 on Justin.TV and it is so freaking intense.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-24-2009, 11:41 PM
http://www.justin.tv/garanromia#r=vv8aSjU

kareru
12-27-2009, 11:54 PM
you mean stage 5?

Koji Kanemoto vs. Fujita Hayat

was fucking incredible, they just beat shit out of each other

kareru
12-28-2009, 01:07 AM
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn154/katanimation/ohlawl.jpg