PDA

View Full Version : Jericho/Fan Altercation Caught On Video

Watson
02-08-2009, 02:12 AM
Holy Shit!

http://www.wrestlezone.com/article/video-footage-live-fan-account-of-jerichofan-altercation-58627

Champion of Europa
02-08-2009, 03:19 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zx6exr7yVws&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zx6exr7yVws&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Here's the video, for interested people.

therocksays
02-08-2009, 03:26 AM
fans are fucking stupid, i would have killed that kid.

Juan
02-08-2009, 03:38 AM
and they say kayfabe is dead

Xero
02-08-2009, 06:17 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BvTNyKIGXiI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BvTNyKIGXiI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#BROKEN Hasney
02-08-2009, 06:23 AM
So that's where KoOS has been, in jail after assaulting "Boreicho"

addy2hotty
02-08-2009, 06:26 AM
'When Cena Fans Go Crazy'

Fabien Barthez
02-08-2009, 06:42 AM
Fucking psycho.

Jericho is a canadian hockey backgrounded, Stu Hart dungeon trained top 5 wrestler in the world.

I wouldn't fuck with him to be honest... All he wanted was for the security to take down the 150lb kayfabe buyer, so he didn't have to smack all kinds of shit out of him. Did Jericho knock a guard out of the way to get the guy who went for him?

Rammsteinmad
02-08-2009, 07:13 AM
TBH I'm confused by it all. Someone explained what happened.

Fabien Barthez
02-08-2009, 07:18 AM
Jericho was signing autographs at what looked like outside an arena or something, and some random asshole stormed in and shouted that he isn't a wrestler anymore and tried to assault him as he was getting into his car. Jericho, obviously outraged at the guy, and the 2 or 3 fat security dudes surrounding him to stop these nutters, gets out of the car, knocks a bouncer on his face and then tries to rip the guys head off, while his mrs seems to be trying to push Jericho off him.

Then he escapes, after having to verbally direct his security to keep the nutter well away from him

RP
02-08-2009, 07:28 AM
Lol What is that Mexican thinking? Jericho would kill him right there in front of everyone. I cant believe he got up and went back. That guy needs to be checked into a mental institution. Good lord wrestling fans are so fucking stupid. You guys are worse then Star Wars fan.

Triple Naitch
02-08-2009, 08:42 AM
I would have marked out if he just ran up and hit a Code Breaker on the kid

Nicky Fives
02-08-2009, 08:46 AM
RIGGED

Xero
02-08-2009, 08:50 AM

#BROKEN Hasney
02-08-2009, 08:52 AM
RIGGED

So was sleeping with your mother but I played along anyways

DaVe
02-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Haha, pretty amusing.

Though, all I caught was

YOU FUCKING

FUCKING FUCKING

YOU FUCKING

FUCKING

FUCKING

FUCKING

DIE

Kalyx triaD
02-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Yeah, seriously Jericho would have killed the guy.

Xero
02-08-2009, 09:34 AM
Better video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JIcCqnHXa8o&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JIcCqnHXa8o&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kbnPUegD9f4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kbnPUegD9f4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Xero
02-08-2009, 09:35 AM
"You're an insult to Canadians you motherfucker."

Yeah, they aren't marks. Those fans were dicks to him. Honestly I'm surprised adults could be so oblivious to the business in this day.

And the woman got what she had coming, she assaulted him first.

BigDaddyCool
02-08-2009, 09:42 AM
I have no idea what is going on or who is who in that.

Krimzon7
02-08-2009, 10:42 AM
So was sleeping with your mother but I played along anyways

BURN!

Krimzon7
02-08-2009, 10:49 AM
It would have been funny if he put the fat guard in the Walls of Jericho! While berating him for not doing his job.

PapaGeorgio
02-08-2009, 11:26 AM
If Ralphus was his security guard still this would have never happened.

Innovator
02-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Ralphus and the Jericholic Ninja would have kept things in order

jerichoholicninja
02-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Did someone say my name?

Anybody Thrilla
02-08-2009, 01:26 PM
That was uncomfortable to watch.

Jeritron
02-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Jesus what is wrong with people

Jeritron
02-08-2009, 02:07 PM
The security is terrible

Jeritron
02-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Pretty sure he had his back to the situation and he turned around to defend himself after being attacked, not knowing it was a girl. He turned around swinging and then relented, and then came the boyfriend.
The whole time security stood there with their thumbs up their asses and that has to be absolutely infuriating.

JT
02-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Actually, does it really matter that it was a woman? Fan was attacking him and he responded physically.

JT
02-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Actually, went to my first indy show in awhile, and saw some pretty crazy fans there myself who were a little too into the show...some people are just too dumb to realize it's fake.

Rammsteinmad
02-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Holy shit Chris Jericho is the fucking man!!!

Rammsteinmad
02-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Wow just watched it again. Dunno if it's the whole new character (basically not Y2J) thing but jericho looks like one mean motherfucker. Just before he hits that girl and he stood there talking he looks fucking dangerous.

And I don't mean in that a "Jericho is a bad man" way, I mean that as in to say, don't fuck with Jericho coz he will kick your ass lol.

Juan
02-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Here is WWE's statement:

"After leaving a live event in Victoria, British Columbia on Saturday evening, Chris Jericho's car was attacked by a mob when he was stopped at a stop sign. Unable to proceed, Chris Jericho exited his car to ask the crowd to clear a path so he could continue through the intersection. A man and a woman physically and verbally assaulted Mr. Jericho. Arena and WWE security arrived to establish enough order to allow Mr. Jericho to re-enter his vehicle and depart. The local police arrived minutes later. Mr. Jericho was unharmed in the incident. The WWE is working with local authorities who are investigating the incident to identify the man and woman who fled the scene."

RGWhat316
02-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Damn that is messed up. Jericho is really a cool guy in person, so people just have to be idiots to piss him off like that. They got what they deserve.

Johnny Vegas
02-08-2009, 05:48 PM
WTF, like don't these people fucking realize that this shit is STAGED?! I wished that fucking girl and guy got punched so fucking hard in the faces that they wouldn't have been able to remember what happened, then look at the video and see what happened and be like "..man, i was a dumbass.."

These wrestlers are STILL people, so don't act like they wont come over and knock you the fuck out. lol they couldn't have been true wrestling fans because they would've known that this motherfucker took down Goldberg, who is NOT a small guy mind you.

Blitz
02-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Fucking stupid marks got less than they deserved. Hope the cops catch them.

Zeeboe
02-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Those people had it coming. Some people can be such morons. It's sad they don't know when something is fake, and get too caught up in the make believe. Heck, I dress as a very convincing Jason Voorhees for Halloween, and I go walking down 6th street in Austin, Texas every year......the stories I could post! While most people are cool, there are plenty who are truly mentally ill that don't realize that things such as pro wrestling, and monsters are not real.

Super V
02-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Jericho punching women is a-okay.

jerichoholicninja
02-08-2009, 07:05 PM
He did cut an anti-Canadian promo and don't Canadians take Canadian wrestlers insulting Canada personally. I seem to remember similar things happening to Bret Hart when he went through his anti-Canada phase.

SammyG
02-08-2009, 07:13 PM
DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Xero
02-08-2009, 07:16 PM
He did cut an anti-Canadian promo and don't Canadians take Canadian wrestlers insulting Canada personally. I seem to remember similar things happening to Bret Hart when he went through his anti-Canada phase.

Any fan that would do anything to a wrestler because of something they did in-character is retarded.

And technically speaking, Jericho isn't Canadian, which makes this even more retarded.

In the 80s and before, I can see it, because the business was still pretty well under wraps (mid-80s it came more transparent and by the late 90s it was pretty much out in the open). But today, in a promotion where "Entertainment" is in their name, is promoted heavily with the word "Entertainment", and with the internet so accessible, ignorance like this is completely unacceptable.

That was related to the "insult to Canadians" comment - that didn't really "cross the line" and the fan may well have still been wound up for the event, which is acceptable. Really, my rant doesn't pertain to the attack.

The woman in question was asking for an autograph and essentially went from "fan" to "stalker" by touching Jericho. In this situation, she had no right to touch him and if Jericho bashed her face in, mistakenly or not, more power to him.

Edit: Missed the first shove, nevermind. She attacked first, the autograph (picture) had nothing to do with it.

Juan
02-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Canadian news website TimesColonist.com has coverage of Chris Jericho's altercation with fans outside yesterday's Raw brand house show in Victoria, British Columbia.

On how the entire ordeal instigated, Jericho is being accused of directing a racial comment towards the boyfriend of the female fan he attacked, who is of South Asian descent.

20-year-old Ashley Levey said the altercation began when her boyfriend, Kalen Johl, started heckling Jericho as he was driving through the parking lot. The female fan said Jericho got out of his vehicle and made a derogatory comment towards Johl. Levey said Jericho pushed her boyfriend first. She then called Jericho a racist, who then spit and punched her in response.

According to another witness, Jericho spit in the woman's face after she approached his white Chevy Tahoe. The witness said the female fan started hitting Jericho and he turned around and punched her in the face.

"I was really surprised that a pro wrestler would do that with everyone watching," witness Darshan Stevens said. "And hit a girl, what are you thinking?"

According to the story, both Levey and Johl were later arrested but released without charge.

Xero
02-08-2009, 07:29 PM
If Jericho did, indeed, start it with the racial slur, things change a bit. That kind of action is unacceptable.

We don't know if the guy was maybe in front of the car, preventing Jericho from driving or something similar, so he may have been justified with his anger. But being in the position he's in he needs to watch his mouth.

I'm not going to sit here and defend Jericho from being a prick, but my main concern is the physical contact. Did she touch him before he spat in her face? I think that's the biggest concern.

Anybody Thrilla
02-08-2009, 07:40 PM

Bret was never anti-Canada. He was anti-America.

Jeritron
02-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Yea. That whole fued was interesting because The Hart Foundation were huge heels in the states, but when the show would cross borders Austin and Michaels would be come the heels. In Canada at that point Bret was more over than ever

Xero
02-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Didn't he do an anti-Canada gimmick in WCW. I do seem to remember SOMETHING with Bret being anti-Canada.

Or maybe I imagined it...

Jeritron
02-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Where's Zen when we need him?

Xero
02-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Oh shit, I don't want Zen, he'll probably dig up some never released 80s promo where they tried Bret out as a heel in Canada.

Jeritron
02-08-2009, 08:17 PM
Back when Bret was extremely roided out?

Xero
02-08-2009, 08:20 PM
You know it.

Skippord
02-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Odd

Anybody Thrilla
02-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Here is exclusive video of the girl from the altercation:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eTosQerWBzU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eTosQerWBzU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Savio
02-08-2009, 09:17 PM
worked shoot

Holy shit Chris Jericho is the fucking man!!!
Really? for hitting a woman?

Skippord
02-08-2009, 09:18 PM
lol that chick is amazing

Xero
02-08-2009, 09:20 PM
worked shoot

I'd believe that if it weren't for the racial slur.

Or maybe WWE is trying out a new way to work the media and fans, who knows.

Savio
02-08-2009, 09:30 PM
I'd believe that if it weren't for the racial slur.

Or maybe WWE is trying out a new way to work the media and fans, who knows.
lol I was kidding. I was either gonna say that or something bout Roids

Zen v.W.o.
02-09-2009, 12:38 AM
Didn't he do an anti-Canada gimmick in WCW. I do seem to remember SOMETHING with Bret being anti-Canada.

Or maybe I imagined it...

That was actually Jericho. The same night Bret punked Goldberg I think is what you're going on about. Jericho decided to act proud to be from Canada but then insulted them all.

Another lesson learned today: Dont fuck with a dungeon based canadian wrestler.

Lux
02-09-2009, 01:47 AM
Really wish he hit a Codebreaker on the woman, stupid bitch.