PDA

View Full Version : Everyone knows that no one gets higher than RVD!!!

BasicThuganomics
03-26-2004, 03:08 PM
:lol:

I couldn't stop laughing when he said that, "dudes, I am so stoked to be here on smackdown!"

I thought his promo was funny, but to people who don't know he is really a pothead, they might be kinda confused from that.

Anyway, has RVD ever said that before, like in ECW? No one gets higher than RVD?

And also another thing I am worried about, if the planned ECW invasion or whatever goes on, is RVD gonna be stuck in a saturday night time slot? Which means that he won't get the WWE title anytime soon, when I was thinking that he had a good chance of it on Smackdown? :( The more I think about it, I really don't want to see an ECW reformation happen? I don't want to have former ECW wrestlers from RAW and Smackdown stuck on a Saturday Night TV show?

Mr. JL
03-26-2004, 09:23 PM
Yeah, I do not want to see the return of ECW anymore. Mainly because I just got basic cable now and no longer get "The New TNN" or "Spike TV" whatever the hell they want to call it. So I'd miss out on it... I miss out on Velocity now too... but I hardly watch TV neways so there was no point in having all those other channels.

natureboycv
03-27-2004, 12:06 AM
<font color=8307ff><b>Yeah that was pretty funny when RVD said that.</font></b>

Shaggy
03-27-2004, 12:10 AM

Corkscrewed
03-27-2004, 02:42 AM
Well, technically he's really into zen meditation and all that calming stuff, which is why he totally comes off as high (I'm pretty sure he doesn't actually binge on pot), but I was laughing my ass off when he said that too. It was like a caption come to life!

John la Rock
03-27-2004, 02:48 AM
thumbs up :y: :y:

thuganomicalcrippler
03-27-2004, 08:35 AM
When did these rumours of his "highness" actually start?

The Forgotten One
03-27-2004, 08:40 AM
I don't think RVD would be ignorant enough to risk his job just to smoke weed.

Wondermouse
03-27-2004, 09:15 AM
Ignorant? You mean stupid.

The Forgotten One
03-27-2004, 09:48 AM
Both words are used in the same context, theres not that much of a difference in the meaning.

Wondermouse
03-27-2004, 10:22 AM
There's plenty of difference.

Ignorant would mean RVD would be unaware smoking pot would get him fired.
Stupid would mean he's aware of it and does it anyway.

The Forgotten One
03-27-2004, 10:39 AM
Are you the definition police or somthing?

Like I said they're both used in the same context.

loopydate
03-27-2004, 11:04 AM

Probably about the same time he did an interview with High Times Magazine in the late-'90s. If not before.

Wondermouse
03-27-2004, 11:39 AM
Are you the definition police or somthing?

Like I said they're both used in the same context.

It's just a pet peeve of mine.

BasicThuganomics
03-27-2004, 11:41 AM

He's said in interviews before that he doesn't think weed should be illegal becuase its not addicting and it's not unhealthy. Which is basically the same thing that every other pothead I know says...

He may not smoke anymore if WWE does drug testing, but I don't know how often they do or don't do that.

OssMan
03-27-2004, 11:42 AM
Drugs stay in your blood for a while. If they test one of your hairs, you're ****ed. Drugs stay in your hair for like 60 years.

Wondermouse
03-27-2004, 11:44 AM
He's said in interviews before that he doesn't think weed should be illegal becuase its not addicting and it's not unhealthy. Which is basically the same thing that every other pothead I know says....

I, and many others I know, say that, and we don't smoke... (often...)

BasicThuganomics
03-27-2004, 11:47 AM
I, and many others I know, say that, and we don't smoke... (often...)

Yeah but people who don't smoke pot aren't going to say things like that is my point. Can you agree with that?

RVD may not be a pothead who smokes every day, but it's not out of the question to assume that he's smoked before, and possibly still does.

Wondermouse
03-27-2004, 01:42 PM
Yeah but people who don't smoke pot aren't going to say things like that is my point. Can you agree with that?

No, I can't. Are you trying to tell me everyone who would want to legalize marijuana smokes?

Corkscrewed
03-27-2004, 02:58 PM
And all the while I thought it was just a Lamuella running caption gag... :shifty:

BasicThuganomics
03-27-2004, 04:10 PM
No, I can't. Are you trying to tell me everyone who would want to legalize marijuana smokes?

Of course nothing is 100%, but for the most part, yeah people who don't smoke marijuana don't care if it's legalized or not. Pretty much only people who actually smoke marijuana are the ones who actually want it to be legalized. If someone doesn't smoke it, they either don't want it legalized, or don't care either way.

El Santo
03-27-2004, 04:14 PM
And all the while I thought it was just a Lamuella running caption gag... :shifty:

Next thing you know, we'll find out that Teddy Long had once served time for shooting a man in the ass.

The Naitch
03-27-2004, 05:02 PM
lol they need the 4:20 gimmick. I mean c'mon, the Godfather's shirt had pot leafs on it once.

BasicThuganomics
03-27-2004, 05:56 PM
Pushing RVD as a pothead could definately work. Yeah think about it, Kurt could not want to push RVD for being a pothead or something. But RVD works his ass off and gets to the top anyway? I know that people don't like a guy defying the GM because its played out, but its gonna happen anyway, so why not make it funny? I think that people calling RVD a pothead and other shit like that would be hilarious. RVD will just be like, " hehe, dude, whatever its medicinal(sp?) I swear!"

Imagine the promos Kurt will cut on RVD!!! :lol:

The Naitch
03-27-2004, 05:59 PM
lol yeah, even the casual fans could relate to that. Unfortunately, Vince is too ignorant and stupid to realize that. :(

HeartBreakMan2k
03-27-2004, 10:44 PM
The rumors started because it was pretty well known that RVD did in fact get high quite a bit in ECW.