PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Girl

Smitty
03-27-2004, 01:17 PM
Wow, I'm not usually a fan of romantic comedies, but this movie was really good. I think it was Affleck's best performance up to this date, and Carlin was great too. :y: :y: two thumbs up :cool:

Shaggy
03-27-2004, 01:51 PM
Man, I need to go see this today.

Smitty
03-27-2004, 01:52 PM
I was so close to shedding a tear at some parts, and I'm usually not emotional at with movies.

Kurdt Kobane
03-27-2004, 01:57 PM
Im kind of afraid to see it..... I am a huge Kevin Smith fan, but this looks like a chick flick...

Supreme Olajuwon
03-27-2004, 04:54 PM
our paper gave it a 1/10

I dunno I kinda want to see it cause Kevin Smith is the man and all

Triple A
03-27-2004, 05:59 PM
Roger Ebert gave it 3 and a half stars out of 4. I agree with him like 98% of the time, so it is probably good.

Smitty
03-27-2004, 06:35 PM
Roger Ebert gave it 3 and a half stars out of 4. I agree with him like 98% of the time, so it is probably good.

yeah he's like the only critic that doesn't shit on every movie I like. :y: Plus even if it is a movie he likes, he does critize things here and there, and I usually end up agreeing with him.

mitch_h
03-27-2004, 06:36 PM
yeah he's like the only critic that doesn't shit on every movie I like. :y: Plus even if it is a movie he likes, he does critize things here and there, and I usually end up agreeing with him.

Yea plus he's not very biased, most critics will shit on Jersey Girl simply because of Ben Affleck.

Vega
03-28-2004, 03:32 AM
Liv Tyler is fu</>cking hot.

Triple A
03-28-2004, 04:57 AM
I just saw it. Wow, it fu</>cking ruled.

Really, really good movie. It was not a "romantic comedy" or any of that shit. It was a father/daughter movie. It was awesome, and I rarely use that word.

Really good shit. Major props to Kevin Smith.

Boondock Saint
03-28-2004, 05:01 AM
Nice. Hopefully gonna see it next weekend.

Hardkore Kidd J
03-28-2004, 10:36 AM
I saw that movie yesterday it was awesome. I loved that movie. Little bit of a break off most of Kevin Smith's other films which turned out to be 3 stars especially liked that little girl.

Pegasus Crawford
03-28-2004, 05:21 PM
Im kind of afraid to see it..... I am a huge Kevin Smith fan, but this looks like a chick flick...

When I went to see it there were alot of hot girls in the theater. So seeing a chick flick isn't all too bad sometimes. :naughty:

But I definitely agree that this movie is really good.

Oh yeah, Liv Tyler is hot. :y:

John la Rock
03-28-2004, 09:01 PM
WOW!!! that's a big surprise. I havn't seen it so I can't judge.

Kevin Smith rules :y:

Smitty
03-29-2004, 02:23 PM
When I went to see it there were alot of hot girls in the theater. So seeing a chick flick isn't all too bad sometimes. :naughty:

But I definitely agree that this movie is really good.

Oh yeah, Liv Tyler is hot. :y:

Yeah same here. But when I went, out of no where, I heard headphones blaring NICKELBACK :mad: :foc: . So my friend goes, "what the **** is that sound" and it's obviously coming from this girl sitting near us. I go, "ummm, is that you" She's like "is that you what?" Me: "Is that your headphones playing" Girl: "no thats not me"....20 second pause...."o woops that's my bag" :roll: