PDA

View Full Version : Naruto game on PS3

OssMan
03-03-2009, 07:19 AM
Look I have no idea what Naruto is, maybe it`s some weird ass Manga thing, I really don`t know. But I just need to let you know that I went to the Sony building in Tokyo today and they had some sort of demo of this new Naruto game and it was fucking incredible. They had you fighting some giant boss who was being controlled by some evil kid`s upper body which was right in the middle of his head, and you had to throw your ninja star looking things at that and then punch his hands or somethin when he tried to hit you and then you let out this insane combo at the end and I guess that`s what kills him. It was like the final boss from Yoshi`s Island mixed with Shadow of the Colossus. I was playing this on a Japanese PS3 and their games are about 50x better than ours so I dunno if that`s gonna affect whether or not the Naruto game that comes out in America is that good or what but I just need to say that game was amazing

Fignuts
03-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Naruto is one of the most popular anime/manga imports in america, so yeh, the game will probably come out here, if it already hasn't.

If the animation in the gae looked incredible, then it was probably Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm.

Funky Fly
03-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Yeah, probably is Ninja Storm.