PDA

View Full Version : The Show WWE SUPERSTARS QUESTION!!!

BodySlam
03-12-2009, 01:56 PM
i was wondering if that show have aired yet because i haven't seen it and i was wondering what channel do it come on and what time?

IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME THIS INFO thank you.

Ruien
03-12-2009, 01:58 PM
Huh?

Supreme Olajuwon
03-12-2009, 02:00 PM
WGN

BodySlam
03-12-2009, 02:03 PM
ya i found it something on it and here's what it said:::::::::::

» Very little has been said regarding WWE’s new show on WGN America (debuting Thursday, April 16 at 8:00 p.m.), but what is known is that the company plans on putting forth effort into the program instead of it becoming “The Charlie Haas Showcase.” The idea is for the show to not be based around the likes of Charlie Haas, “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan and Kung Fu Naki, but to have the regularly featured stars appear, as well as storylines. However, this will only last as long as it can draw good enough ratings to make the effort worthwhile, and WGN isn’t even a top 50 cable station. If nothing else, the show will be around for a while as WWE signed a multi-year deal to air the program not to mention that the long-term future of MyNetworkTV is still in question.

Droford
03-12-2009, 03:39 PM
One bad thing is very few people outside of the Chicago area can get WGN in HD but its supposedly coming sometime to Directv at least.

Im almost willing to bet that this was WWE's backup insurance plan on MNTV going under and leaving SD without a TV home.

I was totally hoping for a Tuesday Night Titans type show but I doubt thats whats happening.

Kane86
03-12-2009, 03:58 PM
I don't care whats said its going to be thursday night heat. See I bet the show will start off reall strong with all kind of superstars in the first few weeks. Then after that it will be the Jobber Brawl. I'll stick to TNA on thursdays If i am going to watch something horrible then I will just watch TNA.

Xero
03-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Im almost willing to bet that this was WWE's backup insurance plan on MNTV going under and leaving SD without a TV home.
Considering WGN was their only cable fall-back (not counting a Universal channel, I suppose) for SmackDown! I wouldn't be surprised.

BodySlam
03-12-2009, 10:23 PM
ya but could this be a way so they could try to direct people from watching TNA because they will have it on the same day as TNA and almost the same time as TNA giving the different time zones like for me when something is scheduled for say 8 it's 9:30 for me just saying thought no need to flame or anything