PDA

View Full Version : Mixed tag team titles?

The Mackem
03-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Do you think that they might consider this seeing as:

1) We see quite a few mixed tag team matches
2) There seems to be as many mixed tag team pairings as normal tag teams
3) The female wrestling division is seemingly taking over and surely needs another belt

All joking aside do you think it is at least possibility.something they may consider?

Hornicane
03-18-2009, 06:35 PM
I don't think they'll ever introduce a title like that. They're getting rid of titles, and there are still redundant ones. There would be no benefit to adding a title with such a narrow division. That being said, Santino and Beth need to win the tag team titles at some point.

Fox
03-18-2009, 06:42 PM
No.

The Gold Standard
03-18-2009, 07:17 PM
No, I do not think this is a good idea. There are too many titles in WWE already and the women would be overshadowed by the men and the men would be guys we do not care about

Nicky Fives
03-18-2009, 07:50 PM
No.... divas have too many belts as it is.... they don't need another.

Rollermacka
03-19-2009, 12:52 AM
That being said, Santino and Beth need to win the tag team titles at some point.

Only if they could defend there titles against Melina and Goldust. Gotta love a tag teams where the guys are more effeminanite than the women :shifty:

Hornicane
03-19-2009, 12:57 AM
Only if they could defend there titles against Melina and Goldust. Gotta love a tag teams where the guys are more effeminanite than the women :shifty:

That would probably be the most entertaining tag match that didn't include Mizorrison or a Colon in the past year.

Volare
03-20-2009, 12:21 AM
Agreed. I mean it's cool that we have mixed tag matches, just to throw 2 rivalries together and give upcoming feuds more time to tell a story, but then again there's just taking things way too far. And the Mixed tag belts is just way too far.