PDA

View Full Version : Downloading PSP games

Rob
03-22-2009, 03:31 PM
How do I do it? This thing has been sitting in my drawer for 3 years including 2 house moves! I figure I should use it.

Funky Fly
03-22-2009, 04:07 PM
You mean homebrew or legit games through the PSN?

If you mean, homebrew, I dunno. I don't bother as Sony are constantly updating the firmware and fighting it.

If you mean via PSN, find a hotspot, turn on the WLAN switch, go to Settings > Network Update, download the latest firmawre, install it, reboot yor PSP and there should now be a grey/purple logo on the far right of the cross bar. That's the PSN. Go to it, enter the store, find something you like opt to buy it and I presume you use a credit card from there.

#BROKEN Hasney
03-22-2009, 04:49 PM
He probably means non-legit actual PSP games :)

Either way it's the same as homebrew. If you boot it up and tell me what firmware you're on, I'll give you the best way to mod it.

#BROKEN Hasney
03-22-2009, 04:50 PM
If you mean, homebrew, I dunno. I don't bother as Sony are constantly updating the firmware and fighting it.

There hasn't been a firmware yet that cannot be run on a modded PSP ;)

Boomer
03-22-2009, 04:53 PM
Yeah the only solution Sony has had was with the late 2000 and early 3000 PSP models, and that was all in the hardware.

Rob
03-22-2009, 05:20 PM
I understood none of this.

Funky Fly
03-22-2009, 05:24 PM
You wanna clarify what it was you wanted, man? Homebrew (user-made games), legal titles available for purchase in the Playstation Store or illegal hacked PSP games that you download for free into your PSP?