PDA

View Full Version : Ryan "Sliverback" Reeves and Black Pain

Rollermacka
03-30-2009, 12:42 AM
So I remember hearing that Ryan Reeves has been brought back in the WWE (he was the shorter stockey guy from the million dollar tough enough) and he has even gotten bigger. He was one of my favorite guys durring that season of tough enough, he kept going with broken ribs, and I thoght he had that build and the strenght to become one of those tosser style wrestlers. Become a wrestler like Tazz, Saturn or that Benoit guy I seldomly hear about that have that low center of gravity and strong upper body to toss people overhead like nothing. Dose anyone know if he became one of those kinda wrestlers, and if so where can I watch some of his matches?

I also was wondering dose anyone know where I can watch some of the matches featuring this Black Pain wrestler who was gonna be apart of that Vade Hansen storyline? I heard he's a big boy (around 7ft) and he had some good matches in WWC, is he worth watching or is he just another generic Kurrgan/ Snitsky type?

Funky Fly
03-30-2009, 03:12 AM
Trouble with Reeves tho was that he was a huge roid freak. Probably gassed real quickly and wouldn't have been able to toss guys around as much as the suplex machines you mentioned.

Destor
03-30-2009, 04:44 AM
Roids or no roids bigger muscles mean you're going to gas quickly. THe bigger muscles the more oxygen they need.

Funky Fly
03-30-2009, 04:59 AM
I know, I just meant that he was so big despite being so short. Tazz is a strong dude, but he is not overly muscular so he could go.

Destor
03-30-2009, 05:03 AM
Oh ok. Yes to you then.