PDA

View Full Version : Vampiro

Kane86
03-30-2009, 01:29 PM
What are everyones thoughts on Vampiro? Yes WCW did everything they could to ruin him. He should of had at lest on good title run.

He is very good solid worker and when Wrestling Society X happened I was so happy to have him back until Ricky Banderas fucked it all up.....

I have no idea what he is doing now but I would love to see him make a come back...

Discuss

The Show Off
03-30-2009, 01:43 PM
Vampiro is a waste. I used to think he was good in WCW then I saw some of his other matches and Vampiro wasn't good at all.

SammyG
03-30-2009, 01:46 PM
Sting, fire match or sometihng

Fox
03-30-2009, 01:58 PM
He was a very talented, very bookable character. While he played the vampirism/goth thing to the hilt, he was still somewhat relatable and came off like more of a psychopath than a lame darkman gimmick (ie Boogeyman, incarnations of UT, Meng).

I really enjoyed his early work in WCW, though the whole thing with Oklahoma, Steve Williams and the Misfits was fucking horrible. As much talent as I saw in him back in 2000, I think that the time to make him a star in the US has passed, and now he's just going to be another one of those names buried beneath the pages of history, much like Just Joe, Wrath and Lenny Lane before him.

Kane86
03-30-2009, 02:00 PM
He was a very talented, very bookable character. While he played the vampirism/goth thing to the hilt, he was still somewhat relatable and came off like more of a psychopath than a lame darkman gimmick (ie Boogeyman, incarnations of UT, Meng).

I really enjoyed his early work in WCW, though the whole thing with Oklahoma, Steve Williams and the Misfits was fucking horrible. As much talent as I saw in him back in 2000, I think that the time to make him a star in the US has passed, and now he's just going to be another one of those names buried beneath the pages of history, much like Just Joe, Wrath and Lenny Lane before him.

I disagree he has more of a cult following then they did. But thats your opinion and I respect it. Its ok for me to dream isn't it? to hope will make a comeback

My Final Heaven
03-30-2009, 02:09 PM
He was a talented guy, but several of the Wrestling autobiographies I've read mention him & say he's a giant douche IRL. So apparently, talented in-ring, Douche out of it.

I used to enjoy when Oklahoma would bellow "VAM-PY-RO!!! VAM-PAAAAAH-RO!!!!!" :shifty:

ron the dial
03-30-2009, 02:11 PM
then again, it's my privilege to power bomb your fuckin ass on a bed of butcher knives mothafucka

XL
03-30-2009, 03:51 PM
He was a talented guy, but several of the Wrestling autobiographies I've read mention him & say he's a giant douche IRL. So apparently, talented in-ring, Douche out of it.
I was gonna ask why TNA haven't/don't use him...but I guess that's part of it.

The Show Off
03-30-2009, 04:02 PM
I was gonna ask why TNA haven't/don't use him...but I guess that's part of it.

He was in TNA and his match against Raven was embarassingly bad.

Dorkchop
03-30-2009, 04:08 PM
Jericho states in his book that Vampiro lied a lot about Jericho in Mexico to ruin his reputation backstage.

I never cared for him in WCW. I think one of his themes was pretty kick ass.

IC Champion
03-30-2009, 04:09 PM
FTW Wrath was awesome.

Kane86
03-30-2009, 04:20 PM
Jericho states in his book that Vampiro lied a lot about Jericho in Mexico to ruin his reputation backstage.

I never cared for him in WCW. I think one of his themes was pretty kick ass.

Your jsut going on he said she said shit and well I can not honestly believe everything a wrestler puts in his book. The only person who I believe is honest abut what he say is Mic Foley.

Most of the other wrestler I believe is full of shit and well Ric Flair I think leads the pack as well as the Honkey Tonk Man coming in second on spitting bullshit

XL
03-30-2009, 04:25 PM
He was in TNA and his match against Raven was embarassingly bad.
Yeah, I vaguely remember him being used in the early days of TNA. Wondered why he hadn't been used since.

StingerSplash4Lyf
03-30-2009, 06:07 PM
AWESOME!1!!!!!!!!

his fued with THE STINGER is one of my favs

Rammsteinmad
03-31-2009, 01:49 AM
He was ok in WCW. That's all. Jericho has some negative things to say about him in his book. Just thought I'd add that.

KayfabeMan
03-31-2009, 02:35 AM
I have met him a few times. He was always a douchebag.

IMHO, he wasn't talented in the ring at all. He came off as a type of 'self-trained' guy - who wrestled sort of like the ICP. He had a great character though, and played it up a whole lot. That was pretty much where his good point began and ended IMO.

Mr. JL
03-31-2009, 02:36 AM
I can't recall one decent match of Vampiro's...

BigDaddyCool
03-31-2009, 12:58 PM
He came across as a poorman's raven crossed with crow sting. I never got into him.

Gertner
03-31-2009, 01:21 PM
Kane86 sucks off men for nickels

KayfabeMan
03-31-2009, 08:17 PM

So he's like, what, Lindsay Lohan of TPWW?

:shifty:

Kane86
03-31-2009, 08:30 PM

Quit bringing your bullshit in my threads