PDA

View Full Version : Has there been an issue with LIVE of late?

Kane Knight
04-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Okay, first problem: I've been playing Army of 2 with a friend recently, and we use party chat to set things up before the game and everything. But it keeps kicking us from the party.

Second problem: When viewing Netflix vids on my XBox, I'll frequently get a "you connection has slowed" message within a minute or two. It doesn't seem to be my connection, since I can watch them on my PC sans issue.

These happening to other people?

#BROKEN Hasney
04-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Not to me personally but it allegedly has been. A patch came out today/yesterday to alledly fix those problems.

D Mac
04-03-2009, 02:15 PM
Netflix I have noticed depends on the time frame. During evening hours their server is busy and I think a lot of "your connection has slowed" issues go on.

I know there was a console update yesterday, don't know what it consisted of tho.

Funky Fly
04-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Yeah, I was greeted with a mandatory systen update yesterday, and Kotaku had something to say about it too. (http://kotaku.com/5195162/xbox-360-update-offers-no-new-features)

Kane Knight
04-03-2009, 05:28 PM
I did the yesterday morning and it didn't change anything.

UmbrellaCorporation
04-04-2009, 04:33 PM
I dunno if this helps any, KK, but I have lost connections a couple of times, just out of the blue, and I rarely, rarely have any problems.

Not to mention my friend that lives like 3 miles away was playing RE 5 with me, and couldn't hold a connection for more than 30 minutes at a time before having to reconnect.

Kane Knight
04-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Well, at least it's not just me.

Misery loves company, I guess.