PDA

View Full Version : I am physically stuck in The Shivering Isles..

Kris P Lettus
04-04-2009, 01:15 PM
The expansion pack for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.. I've pretty much beaten the whole game minus the Mages Guild and a few random "fetch it" side quests (e.g. Museum Of Oddities, Job is Never Done, etc) so I've been just going around exploring areas and whatnot.. Anyway, I went back into the Shivering Isles and decided to go re-explore the Garden of Flesh and Bone just to see if I had missed anything.. I go inside the dungeon and get to one of those vine gates at the end of the first section Natorium of Well Bled Tears.. I pulled to switch just for shits and giggles and the vine gate closed.. I move on to the second section Conservatorium Corpusculum, and there is only ONE door leading out of that area.. I explore and get to that door which leads to Caverns of Susurration.. Going into that area there is another CLOSED vine gate just inside the door.. No switches or anything.. I go back and that first vine gate will not open.. I can not fast travel from here and I had just cleared out all my save files (which I tend to do everytime I play) so I am physically stuck in the Conservatorium Corpusculum.. Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts?? This might just be a glitch and I might just be fucked..

:wavesad:

OssMan
04-04-2009, 01:39 PM
You are fucked. Load a saved game. That happened to me in one of the castles somewhere, I kept jumping into a wall and then I actually appeared behind the wall. Actually I think I eventually got out but I dunno. Try jumping into the door.

Kris P Lettus
04-04-2009, 02:50 PM
:wavesad:

Kris P Lettus
04-04-2009, 02:53 PM
Isn't that spell supposed to take you back to Sheogorath's castle??

I can't seem to get that to work..

UmbrellaCorporation
04-04-2009, 04:31 PM
I seriously love Bethesda, but their stuff is fucked sometimes.

I just downloaded the Pitt on Fallout 3, and am having a few issues with it. Not major, but still. Figured they would've polished it a bit more.

But I'm with Assman's advice, Krispy. Loading an old save always worked for me...and I know you said you deleted old ones, but I hope you can find an old one still. :(

Kris P Lettus
04-04-2009, 04:42 PM
The only other file on there is another character I made who is only like level 6.. My main character is like level 26..

:(

OssMan
04-04-2009, 06:15 PM
I had like 1000 save files for my game. And they always do an autosave don't they? Why would you delete that

Kris P Lettus
04-04-2009, 06:27 PM
That is the one I left as it was the last save.. It auto saves when I enter a new area..

Kris P Lettus
04-07-2009, 08:01 PM
That spell worked.. I had to cast it, then get hurt for it to kick in..

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO