PDA

View Full Version : My WM Thoughts/Shameless Plug

screech
04-06-2009, 01:36 AM
For those who give a shit what I thought about WrestleMania, and want to help me earn some money at the same time, go here:

screech2212.blogspot.com (http://screech2212.blogspot.com)

Rep will be given for comments either here or there, and for link clicking (post here if you clicked on both). I'll probably edit it at some point, but not right this second.

You are all awesome :love:

:wave:

4 knuckles up
04-06-2009, 01:48 AM
A good read. Great review, I more or less agree with everything you've posted.

I will say that Kofi was fucking amazing in MITB. Really good spots by him.

Steamboat was just incredible. A really great performance. You mentioned this, but it needed mentioned again! :)

screech
04-06-2009, 01:54 AM
A good read. Great review, I more or less agree with everything you've posted.

I will say that Kofi was fucking amazing in MITB. Really good spots by him.

Steamboat was just incredible. A really great performance. You mentioned this, but it needed mentioned again! :)

Thanks! I appreciate you taking the time to read it :D

Yes, Kofi did have some awesome spots. And Steamboat looked GREAT! I didn't think he could still go after so many years. Macho Man/Steamboat II. BOOK IT.

I may edit later and add some more details, but it's late. I'll get to it eventually.

Thanks again :love:

Juan
04-06-2009, 02:08 AM
Nice read screech :y:

KYR
04-06-2009, 02:09 AM
I agree with screech 100%. Yes I am awesome :shifty:

thedamndest
04-06-2009, 02:12 AM
I would be more inclined to go there if it was an actual link instead of something I had to copy and paste.

Juan
04-06-2009, 02:13 AM
You lazy bastard

RGWhat316
04-06-2009, 02:13 AM
Agreed with just about everything there. Though I wouldnt even say Kid Rock's performance that great. It took away from the divas and probably tag match that was bumped off the show. Though it was funny when he held up the mic for the crowd to sing along, but there was dead silence.

LuigiD
04-06-2009, 02:15 AM
I was disappointed after I was finished myself.
For being the 25th anniversary, it was rather lackluster with the match selection. I was pretty upset about the tag match being removed since the tag team division has always been one of my favorites.
I agree completely about the Taker/HBK match. After that, everything was not very interesting. I thought the legends match had a lot of potential but I did not feel it delivered. Besides for the Taker match, MITB was probably my favorite. I was not that impressed with the pay per view to be honest. It was worth it just for the Taker match though..fucking incredible.

Jeritron
04-06-2009, 02:19 AM
I clicked it. I did it....for the rep.

thedamndest
04-06-2009, 02:28 AM
I loved the legends match. What Piper and Snuka lacked in stamina they more than made up for in enthusiasm, and Jericho sold everything they did like a champion. And of course, Steamboat was in tremendous shape and made the rest of the match surprisingly awesome. As far as the post match stuff with Rourke and Flair it was a nice moment and it might get them on Entertainment Tonight.

Honestly, with how capable Steamboat was in the ring I don't think there would have been a reason for Austin to come down. Jericho got the win, and that's great because he gets to brag, and Rourke is the hero and brings closure to this story in terms of Wrestlemania. Austin doesn't really have a part to play. I know that I thought I wanted to see him to a match run in and cost Jericho the match, but I'm glad it played out how it did. Loved that match.

El Fangel
04-06-2009, 03:12 AM
I clicked it. I did it....for the overall rank boost.

Impeccable
04-06-2009, 09:00 AM
Good read, and sums up a fair few people's opinion of Wrestlemania as a whole, from what I've read on TPWW today. I'm glad it's not just me that misses Tag Team Wrestling!

Chavo Classic
04-06-2009, 09:22 AM
:y:

You probably summarised the sentiments of 90% of wrestling fans right there

dablackguy
04-06-2009, 09:54 AM
Correct on all counts

Good job

Impact!
04-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Good read

The Fonz