PDA

View Full Version : Who is Canada's most HATED hockey club

KleptoKlown
12-15-2003, 03:55 PM
I think we'll all know the results, I just want to rub it in the faces of gertner and cynick.

MoRcHeEbA
12-15-2003, 03:55 PM
Canucks

MoRcHeEbA
12-15-2003, 03:56 PM
basically cause they're a shitty hockey team and no one watches there games. Plus toronto beat them twice this year making them the much better team.

MoRcHeEbA
12-15-2003, 03:57 PM
and more liked

KleptoKlown
12-15-2003, 03:58 PM
oh yeah, I forgot all about those important facts :lol:

MoRcHeEbA
12-15-2003, 03:59 PM
and no one on vancouver can fight

MoRcHeEbA
12-15-2003, 04:00 PM
Bertuzzi would lose a fight to Domi or marchment take your pick.

asphyXy
12-15-2003, 04:01 PM
<font color=969696>Everyone hates the Leafs.</font>

MoRcHeEbA
12-15-2003, 04:04 PM
except people in canada... WE LOVE THE LEAFS

KleptoKlown
12-15-2003, 04:09 PM
and no one on vancouver can fight

that is somewhat true since we traded Brasher (who turned pussy in philly BTW) and Langdon was lost in the waivers draft :meh:

Bertuzzi can fight, and fight good...but his skill are better served on the ice instead of in the box.

Im sure we have a good scrapper on the Moose, I remember the Canucks signing some guy that was like 6'6 in the offseason. But it would be nice to have another enforcer.

Allthough we do have a lot of guys that hit hard, piss off the other team, and grind a lot

Cooke and Ruttu for example.

MoRcHeEbA
12-15-2003, 04:14 PM
Brad May is pretty much the last enforcer on the canucks like bad ass enforcer left... The Moose have Tyler Bouck who is super tough gets into it alot but that's about the only one we have... Jimmy Roy is tough too but he's never gonna play for the canucks anyways...

KleptoKlown
12-15-2003, 04:29 PM
May is getting too old as far as any teams best enforcer goes. He can still grind good and still can drop the gloves.

Kinda like how Stu Grimson was in his last few years...just didnt have the same thing going for him.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
12-15-2003, 04:59 PM
I hate Flames

stupidest name ever

YEA LET ME GO LIGHT SOME FIRE ON THAT ICE OVER THERE

assholes

KleptoKlown
12-15-2003, 05:22 PM
someone actually voted for the Habs :lol:

MoRcHeEbA
12-15-2003, 08:28 PM
howcome we can't see who voted for who :mad:

da_king
12-15-2003, 08:31 PM
<font color="#ccffcc">

i used to hate the flames and oilers but that was when they were competing for cups. it's not so much the leafs team itself i hate (except for domi) but more leafs fans and biased media (like don cherry) who probably can't accept that there are other hockey teams in canada outside of toronto.

</font>

DaveBrawl
12-15-2003, 08:40 PM
I hate Flames

stupidest name ever

YEA LET ME GO LIGHT SOME FIRE ON THAT ICE OVER THERE

assholes

The Flames were originally in Atlanta and were named for when General Sherman burned the city. They then moved to Calgary, they just didn't change the name.

DaveBrawl
12-15-2003, 08:42 PM
I'm gonna say Vancover to the poll though.

Supreme Olajuwon
12-15-2003, 09:06 PM
I just hate Domi

Yashamaga
12-15-2003, 09:19 PM
{lepto]{lown']someone actually voted for the Habs :lol:

yo

(because of the B's, Habs feud)

GET OUT MY GRILL KLOWN

Yashamaga
12-15-2003, 09:20 PM
hey how come you can't see the results on this one?

Y2Ant
12-15-2003, 09:32 PM
I hate Ottawa and Montreal equally, so I shall not vote :$

KleptoKlown
12-15-2003, 09:55 PM
I dunno, must have been an option I missed or something.

The CyNick
12-16-2003, 12:28 AM
I would totally agree that the Leafs along with being the most loved, are also the most hated. But that just shows how great they are, because they make you feel extreme emotion, one way or the other. They are like the ultimate combination of the best heel and the best face in hockey anyway.

Marbear
12-16-2003, 01:01 PM
:( you guys are mean to me. Kevin :mad:

anyways, I voted for Ottawa cause they're bitches. Also, they keep choking, after kicking ass all year. At least Toronto is consistent in their inability to win games through the regular season and playoffs :D

KleptoKlown
12-16-2003, 01:02 PM
I would totally agree that the Leafs along with being the most loved, are also the most hated. But that just shows how great they are, because they make you feel extreme emotion, one way or the other. They are like the ultimate combination of the best heel and the best face in hockey anyway.

they're like an Xpac heel.

KleptoKlown
12-16-2003, 01:03 PM
:( you guys are mean to me. Kevin :mad:

anyways, I voted for Ottawa cause they're bitches. Also, they keep choking, after kicking ass all year. At least Toronto is consistent in their inability to win games through the regular season and playoffs :D

Leafs havent won it since 67 and you're saying the Sens are chokes :p

The CyNick
12-16-2003, 03:25 PM
{lepto]{lown']they're like an Xpac heel.

yeah if X-Pac sold out arenas every night

Gertner
12-16-2003, 08:21 PM
basically cause they're a shitty hockey team and no one watches there games. Plus toronto beat them twice this year making them the much better team.

and toronto has more points!

Gertner
12-16-2003, 08:22 PM
when have the canucks won????

Marbear
12-17-2003, 03:24 PM
{lepto]{lown']Leafs havent won it since 67 and you're saying the Sens are chokes :p

Yes but the Leafs haven't been that great since then, with the exception of a couple of seasons (see: 92-93, 93-94). And I don't know about other Leaf fans, but me personally and all my friends that are Leaf fans don't go running around saying they're gonna win the cup every year. We've gotten used to the whole not winning thing.

ps - when did the canucks last win the cup Kev? ;)

KleptoKlown
12-17-2003, 04:17 PM
We havent, but I stand by my excuse that the Leafs last won the cup before the Canucks were even a team. :cool:

MoRcHeEbA
12-17-2003, 05:44 PM
and the canucks were there in 94 :o

Gertner
12-18-2003, 03:38 PM
wow. a stanley cup final! Bravo! Btw, I have yet to hear a single reason why the canucks are better than the leafs

KleptoKlown
12-18-2003, 04:35 PM
leafs are hot right now...playing better than the canucks right now as well.

wait till they crash and burn though.

Bertuzzi > Any Leafs player

Naslund > Sundin

Jovo-Ohlund > Mccabe-Kaberle.

Crawford > Quinn

BCWWF
12-18-2003, 04:41 PM
I remember the last time the Canucks were eliminated from the playoffs...

I dunno, I dont like the flames just becasue they are stupid and bad, but I dont hate them or anything. A lot of the Vancouver players are douche's though, like Ruttu, I hate the muthafuka.

Gertner
12-19-2003, 09:42 AM
{lepto]{lown']leafs are hot right now...playing better than the canucks right now as well.

wait till they crash and burn though.

Bertuzzi > Any Leafs player

Naslund > Sundin

Jovo-Ohlund > Mccabe-Kaberle.

Crawford > Quinn

since when were teams rankings determined by who has the best players???

lol at canucks fans saying they have more than one line. Boy is that Jason King ever lighting it up eh! I smll another Tyler Arnason.

Leafs > Canucks is all that matters.

KleptoKlown
12-19-2003, 01:25 PM
Yeah, cause King is only 4th in points amoung rookies, yeah, he's doing shit :lol:

Lets do a comparisson of the teams right now shall we.

Naslund has 38 points and is a +21
Sundin has 32 points and is a +2

only 6 points, so its pretty close. Hower...look at who's #2 in scoring

Bertuzzi has 33 points and is +21 -So our 1 and 2 guys are better than your #1 guy.

Just take a look through the point totals thus far, and even someone like you can see the Canucks are more than a 1 line team.

Another thing that is pretty funny, is that despite the Leafs having more points, the Canucks have scored more goals, and allowed fewer in.

Like I said before, the Leafs are hot no doubt, and right now are playing better than the Nucks. Streaks come and go, and at the end of the day, i'll take the Canucks roster over the Leafs roster. More Scoring, better defence, and more depth...yes...more depth than the Leafs.

The CyNick
12-19-2003, 03:36 PM
I would rather have Naslund, Bertuzzi and Jovo over any 3 guys on the Leafs, however the Canucks dont have the Goaltending to do anything substantial in the playoffs. Yeah the Leafs are playing great right now, heck they are a very good team, but they'll slow down at some point because they have so many old guys. However in the playoff I'd take the Leafs over the Canucks any day of the week.

And the best thing about being a Leaf fan, at some point the Canucks wont be able to afford all their stars and the Leafs will be there to buy them up!

Ol Dirty Dastard
12-19-2003, 04:08 PM
shutup comparing the Leafs to Vancouver for christ's sake. They aren't even in the same division, and the only time they'd see each other outside of the regular season is in the Stanley cup final.

And only then we will who the better TEAM truly is.

MoRcHeEbA
12-19-2003, 04:18 PM
which is vancouver :D