PDA

View Full Version : so is matt hardy like a face now?

rob11
03-28-2004, 09:31 PM
on heat, he clearly was playing the face against lance storm and was getting some crowd support. maybe he will get pushed to the point where he can job to hhh.

03-28-2004, 09:33 PM
Only a priviledged few job to HHH now adays. Instead of holding down the whole roster, he is going to hand pick who he buries. Not everyone can have the honor of being completely desecrated by the god of wrestling...

:lol: :|

Mikey
03-28-2004, 09:39 PM
If Matt Hardy turned face now he would get a huge fan following

Rock Bottom
03-28-2004, 09:42 PM
Matt has quite a few fans even when he is a heel, turning him face would be pretty cool.

Kane Knight
03-28-2004, 09:47 PM
Matt would be awesome face, but he's awesome as a heel. I'll take my Mattitude any way I can.

rob11
03-28-2004, 09:47 PM
another question is this.... whats up with the raw reply not playing edges new rob zombie music and instead playing his old late 90s music? copyright issues?

El Santo
03-28-2004, 09:49 PM
Wait... Lance Storm is a heel now?

rob11
03-28-2004, 09:50 PM
Wait... Lance Storm is a heel now?

he was playing the heelish role but he could just be a tweener. he was def playing the heel role on heat with the move set and holds.

faust34
03-28-2004, 10:19 PM
another question is this.... whats up with the raw reply not playing edges new rob zombie music and instead playing his old late 90s music? copyright issues?

It's an issue of money. Everytime the WWE plays Edge's theme it on TV they have to cut the record company a check. You will notice on the some of the home videos that the music is changed to avoid this as well.

rob11
03-28-2004, 10:21 PM
It's an issue of money. Everytime the WWE plays Edge's theme it on TV they have to cut the record company a check. You will notice on the some of the home videos that the music is changed to avoid this as well.

thx for the answer faust. that does explain it.

CBright7831
03-28-2004, 10:33 PM
That was actually a pretty good match between the two. Anyway, Hardy got alot of heat before the match, but by the end of it, he was getting a pretty good reaction. I don't know. I want to see Matt get pushed, but we know the WWE.

BTW, I liked Storm's new tights.

*feels wierd by saying that*

Corkscrewed
03-28-2004, 11:41 PM
And to think that Storm was almost about to get pushed when he suddenly disappeared again. :(

Heyman
03-29-2004, 12:47 AM
If Matt Hardy turned face now he would get a huge fan following

In my opinion, Matt Hardy needs to re-unite with Lita........and be re-pushed as a face.

Matt Hardy vs. Christian = :y: boner

RGWhat316
03-29-2004, 12:55 AM
I was wondering myself about the Edge change of music on the replay of RAW because being there live, I know I heard Rob Zombie instead of "You think you know me".

But as for Matt Hardy, I was cheering him live, since I like him quite a bit more than Lance Storm. But I wonder if they are going back to the Lance Storm is boring thing again since Matt said he was.

Heyman
03-29-2004, 01:00 AM
And to think that Storm was almost about to get pushed when he suddenly disappeared again. :(

Lance Storm as a face sucks. People were almost 'forced' to cheer him.

Lance plays the nerdy/serious heel quite well IMO. Lance Storm during the 'alliance' angle was pretty cool IMO.

John la Rock
03-29-2004, 01:52 AM
Honestly Matt should have stayed on Smackdown instead of jumping to Raw. I understand since he wants to be closer to Lita and all but I think the move will really hurt his career. He all ready missed Wrestlemania and now he's stuck on Heat. can't really see him getting onto Raw in the near future :(

road doggy dogg
03-29-2004, 01:56 AM
When they filmed the match at Raw, a ton of people were cheering for him, myself included :love:

SeanMC
03-29-2004, 05:12 AM
Wait, so you tellin me(im from the uk so i dont get it live) that the 'you think you know me' music wasn't what was being played live?I'm confused, that would suck if thats true...

Boondock Saint
03-29-2004, 05:14 AM
The Rob Zombie song was played on RAW when it aired live, yes. But for the replay last night, they switched it to the old-school "You Think You Know Me" to avoid paying royalites or the like, apparently.