PDA

View Full Version : What is next for Shawn Michaels?

James Steele
04-19-2009, 09:29 PM
After WrestleMania, HBK has seemingly done it all, and I am asking you, what is next for Shawn Michaels?

CSL
04-19-2009, 09:30 PM
He's gonna keep carrying people to heights they never thought they could reach

sulzerdrone
04-19-2009, 09:37 PM
He's gonna keep carrying people to heights they never thought they could reach

... and hopefully go out on top. :y:

Gerard
04-19-2009, 09:38 PM
Fluff boy

The Fonz
04-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Fairycakes, The Animal, Poochie, Cena, or DX.

Destor
04-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Disneyland

The Gold Standard
04-19-2009, 10:06 PM
I want him to turn on HHH for once

Krimzon7
04-19-2009, 10:09 PM
The only thing left For HBM is the Hall of Fame, and your sig!

James Steele
04-19-2009, 10:11 PM
I want him to turn on HHH for once

That would be EPIC.

screech
04-19-2009, 10:26 PM
That would be EPIC.

:y:

Casey Jones
04-19-2009, 11:03 PM
I think for Shawn Michaels, a re-unification with Triple H and Degeneration X should be the next step.

HBK and HHH should win the WWE and World titles respectively as members of DX. Both HHH and HBK, as DX, can help each other win matches and retain...much to the chargin of Vickie Guerrero.

As long as RAW builds around DX, I feel that ratings can continue to steadily climb.

Xero
04-19-2009, 11:04 PM
One last run, from SummerSlam to Mania. Retire with the title.

CSL
04-19-2009, 11:04 PM
I think for Shawn Michaels, a re-unification with Triple H and Degeneration X should be the next step.

HBK and HHH should win the WWE and World titles respectively as members of DX. Both HHH and HBK, as DX, can help each other win matches and retain...much to the chargin of Vickie Guerrero.

As long as RAW builds around DX, I feel that ratings can continue to steadily climb.

Negro please

Rammsteinmad
04-20-2009, 01:01 AM
I think the next step should be a hair cut. The receding hair line is looking awful.

Followed up by more five star matches. :y:

abec
04-20-2009, 01:17 AM
more bret the hitman hart promos in canada

Sting Fan
04-20-2009, 01:18 AM
Actualy beating the undertaker :shifty:

Mr. Nerfect
04-20-2009, 03:18 AM
I can actually see them randomly putting him in a match with Big Show for Superstars to try and boost the rating.

#1-norm-fan
04-20-2009, 03:43 AM

And there we have my dream scenario...

Ben Rodrigues
04-20-2009, 05:28 AM

That would be incredibly awesome.

Nicky Fives
04-20-2009, 07:37 AM
That would be incredibly awesome.

Very awesome indeed...... but will we see it?

Londoner
04-20-2009, 09:19 AM
HBK in MITB next wrestlemania? Just an idea...

Mr. Nerfect
04-20-2009, 09:25 AM
HBK being in one Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania could be very cool. If there's nothing more pressing for him to do. But the thing is, he's Shawn Michaels, so there should always be something more pressing for him to do.

CM Punk should be in MITB next year, just so they can play off his streak, and I also want to see Rey in Money in the Bank. Morrison took a break, but he can go back. Evan Bourne can make his WrestleMania and Ladder Match debut in the event. Then you've got Shelton Benjamin who is just a mainstay of the match. Plus with The Brian Kendrick hopefully eventually getting out of the doghouse, he could make a great addition to that sort of environment. You just need to throw in someone else, and you've got a match.

CM Punk vs. Shawn Michaels vs. John Morrison vs. Rey Mysterio vs. The Brian Kendrick vs. Evan Bourne vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. fuck it, anyone else. That would be a sweet Money in the Bank.

Londoner
04-20-2009, 11:19 AM
^ My thoughts exactly.

The MAC
04-20-2009, 11:47 AM
he needs to get punched out by bret hart.

Nicky Fives
04-20-2009, 02:23 PM
I would love for Vince/Bret/Shawn to bury the hatchet and have one segment in the ring together..... it would be unbelieveable.... unfortunately, it will most likely only be a dream

What Would Kevin Do?
04-20-2009, 02:31 PM
I want Shawn to recognize he's no longer the Heart Break Kid, and have an invitation only tournament to compete for the title (IE, the winner becomes the new Heart Break Kid)

Have it go on a bit, have Morrison ultimately win, just for him to take the name, berate Shawn, attack him, etc.

Start the feud between them, have Shawn officially say he is the Heartbreak Man, etc.

Feud with Morrison, ultimately put him over.

McLegend
04-20-2009, 02:39 PM
I want Shawn to recognize he's no longer the Heart Break Kid, and have an invitation only tournament to compete for the title (IE, the winner becomes the new Heart Break Kid)

Have it go on a bit, have Morrison ultimately win, just for him to take the name, berate Shawn, attack him, etc.

Start the feud between them, have Shawn officially say he is the Heartbreak Man, etc.

Feud with Morrison, ultimately put him over.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHY??????????

You know how great of a career HBK has had? You know how much pressure you are putting on someone by giving them the HBK name.

That has failure written all over it. Putting Morrison over is fine, but calling him HBK would be disastrous for his career.

thedamndest
04-20-2009, 02:45 PM
I think it would be pretty good for Morrison. I don't know that I would go to the lengths of having Shawn make it official and declare himself HBM though. It would be more like when Christian declared himself the People's Champ and then had that mini-feud with the Rock. Morrison would call out Shawn and say that he's getting old, losing his hair, lost at Mania, there's a NEW HBK, blah blah blah, look at my abs, blah blah, you get the idea. I wouldn't have Morrison be called HBK because even with Shawn calling him that I don't think it would be accepted.

Sovereigntywillpr
04-20-2009, 04:43 PM
He doesn't have to keep the HBK name... He can Start Doing the Heart Break Hotel though... As someone hinted at in another post. Get a girl and/or a big man body guard (isn't Sid's femor bone fixed, i'm guessing he'll never be the same, even though I heard he wanted to come back)

Shawn acts like a Christian Sunday School student now (IE: leaving during certain "DX 2007-8" skits...) Have Morrison act like Shawn used to 10, even 15 years ago (mullet years). Post Barber Shop Michaels mixed with a pinch of DX Shawn....

mike adamle
04-20-2009, 04:56 PM
i dunno if he should come back to be honest... i mean, how are you going to top his match at mania? why not go out on top like that?, i know he's coming back, but it's just a thought

Sovereigntywillpr
04-20-2009, 04:56 PM
During the feud he can be called "The self proclaimed NEW heart Break Kid".

*this could also call for a guest on the heart break hotel being marty jennety, being thrown into a mirror or threw a TV or something.... And than a Marty Jennety Jobbing. Jennety can pull a good match out of his ass now and than... Is he still helping younger guys or is he looking into future endeavors?*(edit)

Sovereigntywillpr
04-20-2009, 05:11 PM
i dunno if he should come back to be honest... i mean, how are you going to top his match at mania? why not go out on top like that?, i know he's coming back, but it's just a thought

Since Ted Turner liked wrestling and was bummed out when he found out WCW was sold from what I heard(after the fact), and was in talks about starting a new promotion, or backing a new one....

Imagine if Ted Turner eventualy shut vince down and that was the last raw affter 16-17 years and they put on that type of match as apposed to the flair/sting imprumptu match...

anyway..... Ya they're both going out soon, they where both on the first monday night Raw, they've been around since WM5 and WM7 and that would have been the perfect way to go out. To bad the sterotype of the wrestler in the movie the same name finds it self to too often be the truth.

Mr. Nerfect
04-20-2009, 10:27 PM
I would love to see a feud where Matt Hardy, John Morrison, The Brian Kendrick and maybe even The Miz were all trying to be the one to take the title of "New Heartbreak Kid" for themselves by being the one to ultimate show-up Shawn Michaels.

Casey Jones
04-20-2009, 10:45 PM
CM Punk should be in MITB next year, .

No, no, and no.

You are seriously a fucking idiot if you believe that Punk should be in the MITB next year.

Why? Because - if CM Punk is inserted into MITB next year, it will just re-iterate to the fans that he's nothing more than a glorified mid-carder...a mid-carder that will be a transitional champ at best whenever he decides to cash in. :n:

The WWE should do whatever they can to make CM Punk look credible this year....and build him. CM Punk should be getting some clean victories over some legitimate top names....on a consistent basis.

By 2010, it should be a huge priority on the WWE's part to try and have Punk win the Royal Rumble.

THE WWE NEED NEW MAIN-EVENT TALENT.

Stop. Re-read that sentence again. Get it through your fucking skull. You and the WWE creative team for that matter.

sulzerdrone
04-20-2009, 10:54 PM
Casey Jones. Making friends and influencing people.

Sting Fan
04-20-2009, 11:00 PM
He didnt say Punk should do nothing but batle the midcard until then, he just said Punk should be in MITB to create a bit of a streak.

I see no issue with it, Punk can be built well and still enter MITB, either way its a Title opportunity and if he has been built right all year he will bring some of that credibility back to MITB.

Personaly I would see winning MITB more than once as being a Main Event talent, it shouldnt be a blight on your career. Hell you dont see people cryign about winning the Rumble, its considered one of the biggest rubs in the business. MITB COULD be built the same way.

Mr. Nerfect
04-20-2009, 11:05 PM
No, no, and no.

You are seriously a fucking idiot if you believe that Punk should be in the MITB next year.

Why? Because - if CM Punk is inserted into MITB next year, it will just re-iterate to the fans that he's nothing more than a glorified mid-carder...a mid-carder that will be a transitional champ at best whenever he decides to cash in. :n:

The WWE should do whatever they can to make CM Punk look credible this year....and build him. CM Punk should be getting some clean victories over some legitimate top names....on a consistent basis.

By 2010, it should be a huge priority on the WWE's part to try and have Punk win the Royal Rumble.

THE WWE NEED NEW MAIN-EVENT TALENT.

Stop. Re-read that sentence again. Get it through your fucking skull. You and the WWE creative team for that matter.

The WWE are building up other talent, dick. Matt Hardy has never looked so fucking credible. Jack Swagger won the ECW Title after four months. Evan Bourne and John Morrison, two relatively young guys just had what could end up being the free televised Match of the Year. Mr. Kennedy will be returning soon.

CM Punk won the past two MITB Ladder Matches. He's like the defending champion of that match now. When he cashes in the briefcase successfully, and is a three-time World Champion, he will boost the stock of the match instead of just filling one of its slots. Punk wanting to win his third adds drama to that match.

There is no shortage of guys who can fill the title matches for WrestleMania. If I want to see CM Punk in Money in the Bank while he can still get away with it, I'll go ahead and say it, thank you very much.

Casey Jones
04-20-2009, 11:07 PM
He didnt say Punk should do nothing but batle the midcard until then, he just said Punk should be in MITB to create a bit of a streak.

I see no issue with it, Punk can be built well and still enter MITB, either way its a Title opportunity and if he has been built right all year he will bring some of that credibility back to MITB.

Personaly I would see winning MITB more than once as being a Main Event talent, it shouldnt be a blight on your career. Hell you dont see people cryign about winning the Rumble, its considered one of the biggest rubs in the business. MITB COULD be built the same way.

Few things:

1) There's a HUGE difference between winning the Royal Rumble and winning MITB. Winning the Royal Rumble is designated for main-event guys...or guys that will be pushed as main-eventers even if it's temporary (i.e. Benoit, Mysterio).

2) Being an MITB champ is basically the modern day equivalent of being a King of The Ring champ. It's designated for people that are promising mid-carders. Furthermore - MITB, just as KOTR was in the past, should only be used to launch the careers of up-and-comers.

Your post demonstrates to me that you do not have a clear understanding of how to elevate mid-card talent.

By your logic, Austin should have won KOTR two or three years in a row, instead of allowing someone like Hunter Hearst Helmsley or Ken Shamrock to step up.

Please put some actual thought before you post next time.

sulzerdrone
04-20-2009, 11:10 PM
The WWE are building up other talent, dick. Matt Hardy has never looked so fucking credible. Jack Swagger won the ECW Title after four months. Evan Bourne and John Morrison, two relatively young guys just had what could end up being the free televised Match of the Year. Mr. Kennedy will be returning soon.

CM Punk won the past two MITB Ladder Matches. He's like the defending champion of that match now. When he cashes in the briefcase successfully, and is a three-time World Champion, he will boost the stock of the match instead of just filling one of its slots. Punk wanting to win his third adds drama to that match.

There is no shortage of guys who can fill the title matches for WrestleMania. If I want to see CM Punk in Money in the Bank while he can still get away with it, I'll go ahead and say it, thank you very much.

I believe what you meant to say was
http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc356/sulzerdrone/funny/Evilmilk_Candy.jpg
But the panel will also accept your answer.

Sting Fan
04-20-2009, 11:15 PM
Few things...

Why quote the post then then part of the same said post in your one post???

Your post demonstrates to me that you do not have a clear understanding of how to use the quote function properly.

By your logic, we should all quote parts of another persons post multiple times to make a point about each paragraph.

Please put some actual thought before you post next time...

But seriously knoblet do you actualy think winning Royal Rumble had cred from day one?

No it did not, hence why it needs to be built up by being won by established stars. If Punk is a two or more time champ (I cant keep up with title reigns anymore) by the time he goes into MITB next year I dont see how he can be built up much more without knoking out HHH and taking a dump on his chest in the ME of Mania.

By building the match up you also build up winners of the match thereby creating new stars.

Your post demonstrates to me that you do not have a clear understanding of how to elevate mid-card talent.

I agree, you really just dont get it and you should put your keyboard down and just go back to playing SVR all day.

Kthxbye.

Mr. Nerfect
04-20-2009, 11:17 PM
Few things:

1) There's a HUGE difference between winning the Royal Rumble and winning MITB. Winning the Royal Rumble is designated for main-event guys...or guys that will be pushed as main-eventers even if it's temporary (i.e. Benoit, Mysterio).

2) Being an MITB champ is basically the modern day equivalent of being a King of The Ring champ. It's designated for people that are promising mid-carders. Furthermore - MITB, just as KOTR was in the past, should only be used to launch the careers of up-and-comers.

By your logic, Austin should have won KOTR two or three years in a row, instead of allowing someone like Hunter Hearst Helmsley or Ken Shamrock to step up.

Please put some actual thought before you post next time.

Yeah, there is a huge difference between the Royal Rumble and Money in the Bank. The Rumble is for a title shot at WrestleMania, and Money in the Bank is people competing at WrestleMania for a title shot.

What you have to realise about MITB is that it is pretty much for a guaranteed World Championship. People say they want to see someone lose with the briefcase, but how fucking ridiculous will they look? You can pretty much run down the World Heavyweight Champion, roll him into a ring, and get a referee to count and get your name forever in the history books.

In the world of kayfabe, the World Championship brings you a lot of money and success, so I see no reason why a guy should lose with the briefcase. Essentially what you are doing with Money in the Bank is saying "You will be a World Champion within a year" to a guy. That should not be for your strict mid-carders. Yes, guys can get elevated with it, but what the match literally is, is a way to get a guy into a position where his booking is urgent. It's putting a star next to a guy's name saying "look after him, because he'll be WWE or World Heavyweight Champion by WrestleMania next year."

That can be a guy breaking through, or it could be a guy who has been to the top before, or it can be a repeat winner like it is this year. Sometimes MITB is not suitable to raise a guy through the ranks. It's a bit of a "cheap" way to win the title. That perspective should change, but if you raise a guy with the win every year, then it runs the risk of becoming a mid-carder's match, and a bit of a joke.

Mr. Nerfect
04-20-2009, 11:21 PM
Sting Fan pretty much has it. If Punk goes back into the match a three-time World Champion (counting his ECW Title reign), or more, and a two-time winner of the match, it instantly gets boosted. It looks like a bigger deal than eight new goofs trying to kill each other, with the fans having no real reason to see any of them as a real title threat until they win.

Casey Jones
04-20-2009, 11:22 PM
[QUOTE=Noid;2511773]The WWE are building up other talent, dick. Matt Hardy has never looked so fucking credible.

And again...you miss the point you moron.

THERE IS NO POINT IN MAKING SOMEONE LOOK CREDIBLE IF IT ULTIMATELY DOES NOT MATERIALIZE. Stop. Re-read that sentence. Now read it again.

Your argument is completely predicated on the idea that the WWE does a good job of elevating talent...when this is clearly not the case. Again - look at Chavo Guerrero as an example (when he beat Rey Mysterio). Look at how the WWE screwed up with Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, and Chris Benoit.

The WWE's main goal should be in trying to create PERMANENT main-eventers....not temporary and transitional champions....and this has been their biggest fault.

Your post suggests that you expect the WWE to make Matt Hardy into a long-term main-eventer based on his recent actions. Given the WWE's track record however, this is not the case.

Jack Swagger won the ECW Title after four months. Evan Bourne and John Morrison, two relatively young guys just had what could end up being the free televised Match of the Year. Mr. Kennedy will be returning soon.

Not enough people care about ECW to respect Swagger's accomplishment. The moment Swagger steps on to RAW or Smackdown, he won't have anywhere near the "credibility" that you are suggesting.

As far as Morrison and Bourne goes - again....no one watches ECW. The WWE are at fault for not putting a match like that on RAW, while you are at fault for thinking that enough people will see/know about that match.

You once again prove that you are a moron.

It doesn't "add to the drama" you stupid pissant.

BEING A PART OF MITB ONLY RE-ITERATES THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A MID-CARDER OR ARE A VETERAN PUTTING OVER YOUNGER TALENT

Stop. Re-read that sentence again.

Being a MITB champ is the modern day equivalent of being a King of the Ring champion. The winner should only be a guy that is on the verge of rising....and it serves no purpose to have the same guy win it back to back years, since it doesn't allow other new guys to use that 'title' as a stepping stone.

Since you seem to have a hard on for Evan Bourne, I would argue that a guy like Evan Bourne should win MITB next year.

There is no shortage of guys who can fill the title matches for WrestleMania.

Umm....actually there is you ignorant and stupid fuck.

One of the WWE's biggest problems right now is that no legit, non-transitional, main-eventers have been created in years. Guys like Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit, and Eddie Guerrero do NOT count since they ultimately ended up in the same spot as they started out.....and never ascended back to that level.

Sting Fan
04-20-2009, 11:23 PM
Eddie and Benoit started out 6 feet under????3

Sting Fan
04-20-2009, 11:24 PM
Oh and BTW, yelling over the internet doesnt make you right.

sulzerdrone
04-20-2009, 11:27 PM
Oh and BTW, yelling over the internet doesnt make you right.

And neither does unprovoked attacks. I'm amazed Noid and Sting Fan are even debating you at this point.

Casey Jones
04-20-2009, 11:28 PM
But seriously knoblet do you actualy think winning Royal Rumble had cred from day one?

No it did not, hence why it needs to be built up by being won by established stars.

Chris Benoit...2004.

Dave Batista....2005.

Rey Mysterio....2006.

All examples of wrestlers that were rising upper mid-card wrestlers, and used the Royal Rumble as a platform to be propelled into the main-event scene.

Please do your research with more due diligence next time.

Moron.

thecc
04-20-2009, 11:34 PM
Chris Benoit...2004.

Dave Batista....2005.

Rey Mysterio....2006.

All examples of wrestlers that were rising upper mid-card wrestlers, and used the Royal Rumble as a platform to be propelled into the main-event scene.

Moron.lol

Sting Fan
04-20-2009, 11:35 PM
And neither does unprovoked attacks. I'm amazed Noid and Sting Fan are even debating you at this point.

Its my day off and Im waiting on some parts to come for my car, this is filling time for me.

Chris Benoit...2004.

Dave Batista....2005.

Rey Mysterio....2006.

Moron.

Sorry I forgot the WWE Royal Rumble appeared for the first time in 2004, it had never been won by any superstar before and so Vinnie Mac shat gold by declaring the Royal Rumble to be the greatest match of all time leading you to a Mania Title shot.

Also Orton won last year - Established star.

Cena the Year befre - Established star.

Austin won it more than once I beleive - Established star at least once im going to guess.

Look I dont even have to research, my guesses are better informed than your research.

sulzerdrone
04-20-2009, 11:35 PM
What planet are you from Mr. Jones? That's not how I, or any other human read that post. You're so wrapped up in your own bullshit that you're not even contemplating anyone elses ideas. Why don't you go take some anti-depressants, fuck your boyfriend, and get a good nights sleep. Maybe it'll clear your head a little.

Casey Jones
04-20-2009, 11:39 PM
lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfWEnaRzVjo&feature=related

p.s. lol? :?:

thecc
04-20-2009, 11:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfWEnaRzVjo&feature=related

p.s. lol? :?:The only reason Mysterio won was because of Eddie Guerrero's death and after he won, he certainly wasn't propelled to main even status.

Mr. Nerfect
04-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Your argument is completely predicated on the idea that the WWE does a good job of elevating talent...when this is clearly not the case. Again - look at Chavo Guerrero as an example (when he beat Rey Mysterio). Look at how the WWE screwed up with Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, and Chris Benoit.

The WWE's main goal should be in trying to create PERMANENT main-eventers....not temporary and transitional champions....and this has been their biggest fault.

Your post suggests that you expect the WWE to make Matt Hardy into a long-term main-eventer based on his recent actions. Given the WWE's track record however, this is not the case.

My post indicates that there is talent in the process of being elevated. WHY DOES IT NEED TO BE CM PUNK RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND NO ONE ELSE?!?!

See, cut out the caps, it is annoying. I couldn't even quote them they were so annoying.

Not enough people care about ECW to respect Swagger's accomplishment. The moment Swagger steps on to RAW or Smackdown, he won't have anywhere near the "credibility" that you are suggesting.

As far as Morrison and Bourne goes - again....no one watches ECW. The WWE are at fault for not putting a match like that on RAW, while you are at fault for thinking that enough people will see/know about that match.

Hey, you actually made a post with some sense to it. Some. You are right about ECW not holding the credibility of RAW or SmackDown!, but Swagger has been allowed to have a competitive showing with John Cena. It is obvious the WWE wants him higher than the mid-card level. They are in the process of elevating him. Regardless of him becoming a smaller fish in a bigger pond, he's still not exactly going down, is he?

I think it is more pressing that those backstage watch the John Morrison vs. Evan Bourne match than the fans, pissant. They can look at these guys and say "these guys have the good" and feel safe about pushing them. Both guys are over, and the only way for them to really go is up.

It doesn't "add to the drama" you stupid pissant.

Being a MITB champ is the modern day equivalent of being a King of the Ring champion. The winner should only be a guy that is on the verge of rising....and it serves no purpose to have the same guy win it back to back years, since it doesn't allow other new guys to use that 'title' as a stepping stone.

Since you seem to have a hard on for Evan Bourne, I would argue that a guy like Evan Bourne should win MITB next year.

Wrong. It is random mid-carders winning the World Title that makes them look like failures as main eventers, and justifies the WWE clinging to their already established talent, at least in their own minds.

The MITB match should not be for mid-carders. Mid-carders should not have a contract which states they are pretty much guaranteed to be a World Champion within a year. That is just fucking ridiculous. Why don't we just have Sim Snuka win the WWE Championship tomorrow?

Yeah, guys can use MITB to break-through, but having Kofi Kingston win the match this year, or Evan Bourne win it next year, are just not the strongest moves the WWE could make. A guy like CM Punk this year strengthens the match, and can provide weight to it next year.

If you hadn't noticed, MITB is just a way to get all the talent they can't fit in one-on-one programs on the WrestleMania card to showcase them. The World Title prize just heightens the importance of the booking. Just so it doesn't reek of filler. You are dealing with a World Title shot, though. That should not go to a mid-carder unless they are fucking ready to step up.

Have you maybe thought that the King of the Ring is the modern day equivalent to the King of the Ring? Just asking.

Umm....actually there is you ignorant and stupid fuck.

One of the WWE's biggest problems right now is that no legit, non-transitional, main-eventers have been created in years. Guys like Rey Mysterio, Chris Benoit, and Eddie Guerrero do NOT count since they ultimately ended up in the same spot as they started out.....and never ascended back to that level.

Let's see, whether we like them or not, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Batista, Randy Orton, Edge, Chris Jericho, Big Show and The Undertaker are all WrestleMania headliners under contract. Rey Mysterio has wrestled in a World Heavyweight Title match at WrestleMania that wasn't the main event. That's over a fucking tournament. Considering that realistically, the ECW Title is not on that level, you need less than half those guys to formulate the entire main event title scene for WrestleMania.

* Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Title
* Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels for the WWE Title

There you go, two matches set. The WWE has got plenty of main event talent floating around. Perhaps too much, if you ask me. Yeah, the older guys need to start putting over the younger guys, but that comes with them stepping out of the way, too.

Sting Fan
04-20-2009, 11:46 PM
He was Eddie shrunk in the wash and babyfaced up some more.