PDA

View Full Version : What move is this?

Rammsteinmad
04-21-2009, 04:24 AM
Basically it's CM Punk's GTS but landing in Jericho's Codebreaker. Is this a move and does anyone know what it's called?

Thanks in advance.

Destor
04-21-2009, 04:40 AM
So from a firemans into a lung blower? Dunno about a technical name at all but yeah, def been done.

Rammsteinmad
04-21-2009, 04:46 AM
Any idea who has done it? I wanna find a video on youtube but don't have a clue what to put in.

Dave Youell
04-21-2009, 06:07 AM
Roderick Strong does it.

I came up with a version of that last week at training, but you have them set up like a burning hammer then they land to take a code breaker, only it's hit from a sideways perspective

Rammsteinmad
04-21-2009, 07:49 AM
Yeah yeah I think that's it! I was thinking of some ROH guy but couldn't remember who!

Hey Dave I'm thinking of training again in the summer and started going to the gym to get back in shape (my fitness has been slipping lately lol). Just thought you'd be interested to know that lol. I wanted to use this move as my finisher.

Disturbed316
04-21-2009, 10:42 AM
Jamie Noble has done it a couple of times too.

Rammsteinmad
04-21-2009, 10:42 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bn80TkCYe4U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bn80TkCYe4U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Found a similar version here, at about 7.10. Although like Dave said it'd have to be sideways to get the guy in the face. Thanks peoples.

Dave Youell
04-21-2009, 11:25 AM
Yeah yeah I think that's it! I was thinking of some ROH guy but couldn't remember who!

Hey Dave I'm thinking of training again in the summer and started going to the gym to get back in shape (my fitness has been slipping lately lol). Just thought you'd be interested to know that lol. I wanted to use this move as my finisher.

If your serious about getting back into it.

I've got a place in Yate that's run on Thursday evenings, let me know and I can give you more info

Rammsteinmad
04-21-2009, 01:16 PM
Ah damn that sucks, I work Thursday nights and Yate would be too far away for me to make that.

Though to be honest I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm always going through stages where I wanna wrestle again, but this time is a lot more serious than others. Serious enough that I'm going to the gym to get in shape etc.

I was looking at 4FW's Academy and was gonna find out anything about CSF. I can assure you this time around I'll avoid UCW like the plague.

Rammsteinmad
04-21-2009, 01:19 PM
Whoops forgot to add, give me some info anyway if you like, it's something to consider.

Mooияakeя™
04-21-2009, 02:01 PM
Basically it's CM Punk's GTS but landing in Jericho's Codebreaker. Is this a move and does anyone know what it's called?

Thanks in advance.

Fireman's carry double knee gutbuster.

Strong calls it "Death By Roderick"

Xero
04-21-2009, 03:59 PM
THE STONE COLD STUNNER! BAH GAWWWWWD!

Rammsteinmad
04-21-2009, 04:27 PM
Fireman's carry double knee gutbuster.

Strong calls it "Death By Roderick"

Nice one. Cheers mate.

Johnny Vegas
04-25-2009, 12:14 PM
That was a great match btw

Rammsteinmad
04-25-2009, 12:25 PM
Yeah! The chain wrestling bit at the beginning is very smooth and fluid. Both men are naturals in the ring.