PDA

View Full Version : Who's in Charge: Superstars Questions

thedamndest
04-21-2009, 09:31 PM
Tiffany just made a match for Superstars between Tyson/Natalya and Finlay/Hornswoggle, so apparently Superstars is the "Ship Your Crappy Tag Matches" show. Smackdown gets shafted here, as the threat of having to appear on Superstars doesn't materialize until an entire week, so if you're going to make a match for two competitors you might as well make it for next week's episode of Smackdown and increase your own Smackdown ratings.

Kayfabe-wise, are all GMs on hand to replace superstars in case card changes must be made, or can those kinds of changes be done over the phone? Should there be some kind of "authority figure" to ensure that all superstars are showing up to the arena on time and competing in their matches in the absence of a GM?

And of course the question that we all need answered: Is Superstars canon? I submit that it is not canon unless it contains Maryse, who is hot.

Anybody Thrilla
04-22-2009, 11:00 AM
I have it on good authority that Todd Pettengil is the GM of Superstars.

Xero
04-22-2009, 11:04 AM
No, it's obviously Kevin Kelly.

Anybody Thrilla
04-22-2009, 11:06 AM
Can we just compromise on a Jack Tunney?

Xero
04-22-2009, 11:07 AM
Shouldn't a zombie be in charge of ECW, though?

Evil Vito
04-22-2009, 11:15 AM
<font color=goldenrod>Battle Royal for control of WWE Superstars:

Mike Adamle, Todd Pettengil, Kevin Kelly, Howard Finkel, Brooklyn Brawler, Funaki, Joey Styles...anyone else?</font>

#1-norm-fan
04-22-2009, 12:05 PM
Shouldn't THE zombie be in charge of ECW, though?

He's probably been secretly pulling the strings all along. That's why he's stopped wrestling.

#1-norm-fan
04-22-2009, 12:10 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bkEwz4DCnLM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bkEwz4DCnLM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

parkmania
04-22-2009, 07:13 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Battle Royal for control of WWE Superstars:

Mike Adamle, Todd Pettengil, Kevin Kelly, Howard Finkel, Brooklyn Brawler, Funaki, Joey Styles...anyone else?</font>

Stevie Richards. BRING BACK STEVIE NIGHT HEAT!

Xero
04-22-2009, 07:14 PM
Stevie's bringing the TNA Heat now, apparently.

Mooияakeя™
04-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Can we just compromise on a Jack Tunney?

I'm still waiting for Tunney to apologise for stripping DiBiase of the world title that he claimed Ted acquired through deceptive means by way of a financial payoff.

I've been waiting 21 years since 1988, and I ain't gonna just forget it now.

parkmania
04-22-2009, 07:30 PM
Stevie's bringing the TNA Heat now, apparently.

I know, but I don't think Pettengill or Kelley work in WWE currently, so why not put him in the mix - since it's all teh interwebslol anyway.

Xero
04-22-2009, 07:32 PM
lulz