PDA

View Full Version : For some reason, I'd really enjoy the return of HI DIN WRECK...

Kane Knight
04-23-2009, 05:14 PM
Errr...I mean Reich.

I thought of it because of the " wrestlers who make shitty gimmicks good" thread. Except he didn't really make it GOOD. For some reason, though, the total train wreck that was his gimmick amused the shit out of me. It's more of a "so bad it's good" sort of thing than anything else, I guess.

Plus, I think we need more batshit crazy wrestlers anyway. Maybe not Perry Saturn level, "Monkeys learn sign language so they can tell dolphins I love you" crazy, but twisted, demented, and especially poetic.

:shifty:

FourFifty
04-23-2009, 05:20 PM
As long as he doesn't take Cole into the broom closet again, I wouldn't mind seeing him as a hired gun for Vickie. Chavo is a pussy, and there's that weird love triangle with Edge and The Big Show. Just let him be in it for the money, and let it be known he's nothing more than a hired gun.

DAMN iNATOR
04-23-2009, 05:50 PM
His theme was kind of generic with the exception of Paul Heyman's voice work:

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/oaU9Umr2aYE&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

But it got the job done.

Also, if anyone can find his "Breaking Wind In The Windy City" 'disasterpiece'/poem, I will give a pos rep for whoever finds it first.

Xero
04-23-2009, 07:23 PM
Good point KK.

screech
04-23-2009, 08:11 PM
I would also enjoy his return.

Kane Knight
04-23-2009, 09:45 PM
As long as he doesn't take Cole into the broom closet again, I wouldn't mind seeing him as a hired gun for Vickie. Chavo is a pussy, and there's that weird love triangle with Edge and The Big Show. Just let him be in it for the money, and let it be known he's nothing more than a hired gun.

Fuck that. His crush on Cole was one of the high points!

Dorkchop
04-23-2009, 09:56 PM
You know you suck when Paul Heyman can't help you get over.

His gimmick was so bad, but I couldn't not watch. His poems were terrible and I loved them. Didn't he read one while standing on top of the fist on the old Smackdown set?