PDA

View Full Version : IYO: The Big Show

GD
05-03-2009, 08:04 AM
http://www.wrestlersramblings.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/big-show-wwe-paul-wight.jpg

Krimzon7
05-03-2009, 09:08 AM
Does this drink have your name on it?

YES MUTHAFUCKA!

Takes drink and drinks it...

:rofl:

Haze
05-03-2009, 09:16 AM
I'll throw him a yay.

I mean considering the guys size, you can't expect him to be anything spectacular. But for a big man he gets the job done.

Team Sheep
05-03-2009, 09:45 AM
His matches bore me these days. And he's piled the pounds back on since coming back. And what happened to a closed fist being illegal in wrestling?

The Optimist
05-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Love Big Show

Rammsteinmad
05-03-2009, 09:52 AM
I say yay.

You need variety in wrestling, so not every performer can be as athletic as Shelton Benjamin for example. But as far as big men go, this guy can do what it takes to be entertaining.

So yay. :y:

Hornicane
05-03-2009, 11:02 AM
I say Yay. I've liked him a lot more the past year or so that I did previously.

Krimzon7
05-03-2009, 11:07 AM
He has gotten bigger since his return, but he's still mobile enough. I look forward to seeing show/edge/vickie/cena develop in the near future.

Mr. Nerfect
05-03-2009, 11:27 AM
Yay from me. I've always liked Big Show. Never been too excited about the guy, but truthfully, for a guy his size, he's really good. Paul Heyman booking him worked wonders for the guy on SmackDown!, and made him relevant enough to win the WWE Championship again, and Heyman did the same for Show in ECW. When booked correctly, the guy can be an awesome addition to any roster.

However, when he's not, he often seems directionless and like he's just an extra, which kind of hurts his impact when he is used in a majorly constructive role. For example: After flouding around in a fairly meaningless feud against The Undertaker late last year (in which the matches were better than they should have been), the guy seemed really out of place in the World Heavyweight Title match at this year's WrestleMania.

If John Cena is going to take time off to film his movie or whatever (which I don't know if he will, because often he keeps up the busy schedule of doing both a movie and wrestling), I'd love for Big Show to be the guy who puts him out. The guy just needs a bit more hype sometimes, because his size lends him instant credibility.

Chavo Classic
05-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Yay.

And that's a bad-ass picture too

Anybody Thrilla
05-03-2009, 12:12 PM
For a long while, I was generally unimpressed with The Big Show. Then he grew a little bit on me. During his ECW title run, he grew a lot more on me, and I actually missed him when he departed. When he returned, I actually marked out, and now, he's one of my favorites somehow.

So I guess that's a 'yay'.

The Gold Standard
05-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Yay, he is the most athletic big man I have seen. He can compete with anyone and is fantastic

screech
05-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Yay. He can move very well for his size and can still put on good matches. Don't like that he's put the pounds back on since returning, but I still enjoy seeing him. :y:

Xero
05-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Yay. I'll always be a mark for the good big guys. Show is one of the better ones out there.

GD
05-03-2009, 12:54 PM
He had the best casket match in WWE history last year. :shifty:

dablackguy
05-03-2009, 01:08 PM
Meh. I love the guy but Vince has missed the boat on him so many times. I remember his days in WCW where he was doing drop kicks and ish. He should have come in and been a killer (running through the federation) and instead Vince has him be a clown more times than not - though he does that well too. Everytime he's come back has been nother missed chance to make him a beast.

The guy has a great skill set, but was never really given anything.

GD
05-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Exposing his ass on national television :eek:

The One
05-03-2009, 06:29 PM
When he's putting forth an effort he's fantastic.

When he's phoning it in, it's obvious.

Overall, I mark for him (though I hated him for a long time). :y: Yay.

TOVO Fact: Tovo hates Axe Body Spray.

Krimzon7
05-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Krimzon 7 fact: He LOVES TOVO!

Xero
05-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Xero fact: Xero didn't feel like being left out so made this post.