PDA

View Full Version : Al Snow Yay or Nay?

Rollermacka
05-09-2009, 02:00 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tSYCXqkiqFo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tSYCXqkiqFo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

So the bushwackers were one of those teams that you either hated or loved, but lets go with someone who I think really deserves alot of respect what do you think Al Snow Yay or Nay? The man is living proof that you can work hard and put up with the bull, and still have a decient career. He started out under horrible gimmicks like Avatar (put on a mask and became a martial arts master) the ninja Shinobi, but he kinda became popular as Leif Cassidy part of the New Rockers (after Janetty droped that no talent loser he was teaming with before :shifty:) After Janetty left the WWE he went back to ECW and he created the crazy gimmick where he talked to a mannequin head and that was when I liked him the best. When he cme back to the WWE when he had EM PLEH written on his head and was one of my favorite wrestlers in the hardcore division. They made him kinda crazier as time went on with him talking to a french moose head "Pierre" I think, and eventually Pepper the little dog from the video. I remember him getting a heel push and even challenged the Rock in a main event match. He had a good tag team run with Steve Blackman as a "odd couple" team and eventually was just a "trainer" figure durring and after the Tough Enough days. He was just a jobber when they relaunched ECW and besides his one time appearence in TNA he hasnt been around. I got alot of respect for him, for putting up with the lame gimmicks he started with, to his mentoring role as a trainer in Tough Enough I'm giving Al Snow a Yay.

DAMN iNATOR
05-09-2009, 02:02 PM
:-\MEH:-\

thedamndest
05-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Amazing wrestler. Fucking Russo.

Volare
05-09-2009, 05:09 PM
I Want Head!!

Nicky Fives
05-09-2009, 07:09 PM
What does everybody love?????? HEAD!.... oh.... and Al....

Juan
05-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Al is definitely not a MEH or a NAY, so he's a YAY by default

GD
05-09-2009, 07:52 PM
He was a decent in ring performer and kinda entertaining too with the head thing going on before he started to fuck around with the Hall of Fame announce team.

chaos kid
05-10-2009, 02:55 AM
A great wrestler who was discover late in his career, so his prime was probably missed by the television audience

Rammsteinmad
05-10-2009, 05:30 AM
Yay!

I've always liked Al Snow. Nothing major, but he's always been a solid low/mid card guy. It's a shame he never really got a decent enough push because he is (or was) a pretty good technical wrestler as well.

Evil Vito
05-10-2009, 06:36 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Definite YAY</font>

TheHaunted
05-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Has to be, YAY!

Hornicane
05-10-2009, 07:49 PM
Loved Al. Fer' real. YAY.

The Optimist
05-11-2009, 04:56 AM
Overwhelming love.

RatedGSuperstar
05-11-2009, 11:15 PM
Anyone who can get Steve Blackman to wear a cheesehead and live to tell about it deserves a YAY.

Ol Dirty Dastard
05-12-2009, 10:31 PM
Headcheese was the greatest tag team in the history of pro wrestling....

though in all honesty they had a sick finisher. Blackman would hit and hold the backbreaker and Snow would come off the top with a leg drop onto the guy draped across Blackman's knee.

Triple Naitch
05-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Head Cheese better be next Better Tag Team, Juan.

Al Snow is a great in-ring technician, good with hardcore matches, and hilarious on the mic. Big YAY.

Nowhere Man
05-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Definitely a YAY. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Snow should've been a main-eventer, but he was always entertaining as hell, and always kept the midcard interesting.