PDA

View Full Version : So...(RAW SPOILER)

The Naitch
03-30-2004, 02:41 PM
Ok, I fell asleep during RAW and missed the Jericho Highlight reel. AND, I could've missed something else (Austin related) Fill me in...

1) What happened during the Highlight Reel

2) Was Austin on the show? If not, how is his domestic abuse thing related to this?

R3st!nP3ac3
03-30-2004, 02:44 PM
Austin just went in Bischoffs office and told Shelton he should wrestle HHH, thats why he did wrestle him and nothing about his abuse

and for the highlight reel Jericho made up a new nickname for Trish "the filthy dirty disgusting brutal bottom feeding trash bag ho"

HHHsucks929
03-30-2004, 02:46 PM
Austin was apparently out after Raw went off the air. Jericho should start calling Trish "Trash Stratus". Also a funny butchering of Christian's name would be funny. The highlight reel was hilarious! :D Jericho's WAY over as a face now.

Apocolyptik1
03-30-2004, 02:48 PM
Ok, I fell asleep during RAW and missed the Jericho Highlight reel. AND, I could've missed something else (Austin related) Fill me in...

1) What happened during the Highlight Reel

2) Was Austin on the show? If not, how is his domestic abuse thing related to this?

Jericho came out for his highlight reel, where he was interviewing Trish Stratus to see if he could come to grips with why she did what she did.

She came out and started yapping about Jericho not being around enough and not trying hard enough to protect her. She kept making comments about how hot she was and how Jericho should have tried harder to protect her beautiful body.

Then when it was Jericho's time to speak he assualted her with some hilarious comments, like calling her a slut and he introduced to live TV the FDDBFTBH (is that it guys?). Which is the Filthy Dirty Disgusting Bottom Feeding Trash Bag Ho, or some shit like that. He said it a whole buntch of times and got the crowd into it. Then Trish stormed out of the ring all pissed off at Jericho.

Austin did show up but wasnt on TV much. He came in whenever Shelton Benjamin was asking Eric for his match with Triple H. After Eric had left Austin told Shelton "I hope you know what you are getting yourself into" or something like that. I think he was on one more time but he didnt do anything normal Austin would do. No stunners, no beer everywhere but his mouth.

The Naitch
03-30-2004, 02:53 PM
thanks

BasicThuganomics
03-30-2004, 05:20 PM
Jericho basically got the whole crowd cheering him with one promo, it was great.

"Oh Trish, so you just wanted to open up to me? Since that is what you do best!"

"I don't need you Trish,I'm a SEXY BEAST!!! look at me!!"

:lol: :rofl: :lol:

The crowd was way into Jericho, he'll be as popular as he was in 2000 if they let him say whatever he wants.

Oh yeah, and Christian says that him and Y2J have a match at Backlash also.

Corkscrewed
03-30-2004, 05:42 PM
A face change is refreshing. Hopefully, he'll be go beyond what he was like with Steph and come up with a bunch of new catchy nicknames. :)

AareDub
03-30-2004, 06:20 PM
Trish bragged about being a 3 time babe of the year. Jericho went on to point out that Babe was a talking pig.

Another good part..
Jericho: "Ok, you humiliated me, I put my foot in my mouth. Well that's nothing compared to the things you've been putting in your mouth!"

Mikey
03-30-2004, 07:04 PM
the filthy dirty disgusting brutal bottom feeding trash bag ho.

It has been so long since I have heard him say that I am glad he brought it back :love:

Heyman
03-30-2004, 07:08 PM
WELCOME TO................RAW............................IS................JERICHO!

(he needs to start saying that aGAIN).

CBright7831
03-30-2004, 08:05 PM
GO JERICHO GO!

The Naitch
03-30-2004, 08:10 PM
^^^ lol