PDA

View Full Version : I know this is already being done but...

SeanMC
03-30-2004, 07:08 PM
I know this is already being done but i was thinking of writing my own shows for the wwe and posting my own results up every week on here, i know someone else is doing this but wouldn't it be interesting to see whos storylines are the best?I think that would be a good idea myself and i got a few good ideas i want to share aswell, what do you guys think?And you can give me your opinions on whether theyre better storylines than the ones wwe are using right now etc...

SeanMC
03-30-2004, 07:56 PM
ahem, *bumps this post* well what do ya all think?I need a purpose to write damnit! lol

AareDub
03-30-2004, 08:46 PM
Honestly I'd be more likely to read a thread that says something like "the wwe should take wrestler a and have him feud with wrestler b." Then explain why and such. It's great to share ideas, but I'd say it's better just to say it instead of writing it in show form.

The only person who wrote out a show that I read on a regular basis was worldundesputedchampion. They were just so damn funny, until sadly he got cancer and died. But on the good side he came back from the dead to write one last ppv for us. :D

loopydate
03-30-2004, 08:47 PM
I would say use the other thread for your shows.

Boondock Saint
03-30-2004, 09:01 PM
Honestly I'd be more likely to read a thread that says something like "the wwe should take wrestler a and have him feud with wrestler b." Then explain why and such. It's great to share ideas, but I'd say it's better just to say it instead of writing it in show form.

The only person who wrote out a show that I read on a regular basis was worldundesputedchampion. They were just so damn funny, until sadly he got cancer and died. But on the good side he came back from the dead to write one last ppv for us. :D

:lol: Those were good times.

SeanMC
03-31-2004, 06:05 AM
Yeah i see what you mean but i would need to write it out in a certain way if it would get anywhere, i really couldn't careless if no one reads it it's just a fun thing to do,you never know it could turn out better than the wwe itself lol so yeh f it ill write a first show out and see how it goes from there....
p.s. What other thread, the results thread?