trash."

Band member Lance Bass allegedly insisted Duarte travel in a
separate tour bus because he was ashamed of having a black
tour manager,and the cool JC Chasez would shout, "You black
guys always f**k up". When Darrin Henson, the group's black
choreographer, collected an award, the band called him "the
dark member of 'N Sync".

Duarte also claims black sound engineer Dale Ramsey had to endure
jokes about his complexion, and security guard Kenneth Hunter was teased "in a racially offensive manner" - before both were dismissed.
The aggrieved tour manager claims he was sacked after the group's
No Strings Attached tour in 2000 because 'N Sync were ashamed of
having a black "front man" - and was replaced by a white man with
"significantly less experience". Duarte adds, "In my 25 years in this
industry, I've never been treated like this by any other artist."

DaveWadding
12-15-2003, 06:42 PM
Sounds like bulls</>hit, ORRRRRRRRRR the guy is a tight ass who couldn't take a friendly joke.

MoRcHeEbA
12-15-2003, 06:48 PM
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/graphics/niger2.jpg

MoRcHeEbA
12-15-2003, 06:48 PM
MSNBC is also racist see

road doggy dogg
12-15-2003, 07:12 PM
Wow, I wish that I could sue everyone for $9.6 million when they insult me.

Dazz
12-15-2003, 07:14 PM
Yeah I smell bullshit.

Disturbed316
12-15-2003, 07:14 PM
If I had $9.6 million for every time someone insulted me, I'd be extremely rich.

Sickboy
12-15-2003, 07:54 PM
If I had $9.6 million for every time someone insulted me, I'd be extremely rich.

Same here, I could pay enough to make Bill Gates go on his knees and kiss my feet... 10 times a day!

...then again, I don't know how cheap Gates actually is, he could do it like for a dollar or something... :|

Mr. JL
12-15-2003, 08:11 PM
B.S.

Kenny
12-15-2003, 08:15 PM
Personally i think this guy needs to grow up and stop letting little words affect him to the point he's taking Justin Timberlake to court. Ni</>gger is such an over-rated word.

If Justin is really calling these guys n</>iggers... then I think just should be fined but absolutely NO money should go to the plantiff. The only money they should be given is the money they lost taking time off of work to appear in court, and any travel expenses. But they should NOT profit off of this.

Why? Because whether this case is true or not how many people go to court and get money over stupid little words? Call a woman a bitch, call a black a n</>igger... hell... you can't even call some blacks "Blacks" without being sued.

This shit needs to stop. It's stupid, and although I look down on somebody who uses these words with the intent to offend or hurt somebody, I still don't think it's THAT serious.

Besides, the only reason people use the word so much is because they know it'll make an impact. Some hill billy bastard who says "n</>igger this, n</>igger that" is no different than a female celeb who shows off tits and ass on the red carpet in my opinion.

This court case... IF it can be proven, Slap Justin with a fine, give the guy making the claim a few bucks to cover travel cost... and call it a day. If it can't be... he should be tied to a chair, his eye's should be stapled open, and he should have to watch Justin perform "Cry Me A River"... because that's all I think is going on here.

Cassidy
12-15-2003, 08:24 PM
I smell.....bullshit

Mic Blaze
12-15-2003, 10:13 PM
You guys will never understand. It's like to you guys racism isnt there until you see it for yourselves.

DaveWadding
12-15-2003, 10:17 PM
You guys will never understand. It's like to you guys racism isnt there until you see it for yourselves.
I'm sorry, but let me see... Nelly, Timbaland, Pharrell...all people Justin has worked with MULTIPLE times..all black...

sorry, it's bullshit.

Kane Knight
12-15-2003, 10:25 PM

So if there's no evidence of racism, people like Wadding don't see it?

I'd rather be like that than pull the race card at every corner.

On the one hand, working with black people doesn't mean you're not a racist. On the other hand, just because someone calls racism doesn't make it so. Wadding's not denying that racism exists, he's saying that this case of "racism" smells like Bullshit.

And this ain't some whitebread conservative talking. This is an injun fag talking. I'm not one to turn a blind eye to racism. I'm also not one for the popularisation of crying racism (and rape, too) at every shadow.

DaveWadding
12-16-2003, 12:45 AM
you mean like the last cry of racism we had last week? :roll:

Cassidy
12-16-2003, 01:16 AM
Justin also dated Janet Jackson, and has been quoted as to saying his idea of a perfect woman is Beyonce. I truly doubt he's a racist. It's prolly just a case of someone trying to get money, and using the racial issue as an excuse.

Downunder
12-16-2003, 01:27 AM
He might not be racist, but he is rather shit.

Triple A
12-16-2003, 01:42 AM
Oh God.

Vega
12-16-2003, 02:58 AM
lol, i bet the nigg</>er that said that isn't worth shit. :shifty:

NAH J/K, I would never hate on a fellow brotha.

Dazz
12-16-2003, 03:52 AM
I'm sorry, but let me see... Nelly, Timbaland, Pharrell...all people Justin has worked with MULTIPLE times..all black...

sorry, it's bullshit.

That was all later on, and that was only to make him a name as a solo artist. These claims were before he did songs with them.

Disturbed316
12-16-2003, 06:06 AM
in what context did he say it?

'You're a nig</>ger'

or

'WHAAAAAAAAAT UP MA NIGGA!'

?

k just checked, it wasn't really in any of those contexts :o

Kenny
12-16-2003, 12:46 PM
lol, i bet the nigg</>er that said that isn't worth shit. :shifty:

NAH J/K, I would never hate on a fellow brotha.

That offended me! And I'm taking you to court and I'm going to sue you for 10 million dollars because of the impact it had on my life! I'm not black but I do have black neighbors and that's just not right!

So the second my case against Michael Jackson goes through I hope you're ready... cause you're ass is next!

Disturbed316

It said in the article posted here he said something like "You ni</>ggers ain't worth shit." And something along the lines of "You blacks always mess things up."

KleptoKlown
12-16-2003, 01:53 PM
lol, this case doesnt stand a chance.

And where did he get 9.6 million from? Emotional suffering?

Please. I'll bet this tour manager had to endure lots of racism in the past to get to the position where he was at with N'Sync.

Of course, none of them were worth millions of dollars.

Citizen
12-16-2003, 02:39 PM
He might not be racist, but he is rather shit.

:lol: :lol:

Bollocks to the story.. I doubt it's true.

XCRS
12-16-2003, 03:31 PM
Wait a sec, Justin actually thinks hes black. He talks like the black man he dresses like the black man, he makes music like the black man, his favourtie artist is a black man (well born black anyway). How the hell could he be a rascist. Also as someone mentioned hes probably saying whats up ma nigga and not actually being rascist.

Well as long as JT keeps on making the good music ill b happy.

DegenerationY
12-16-2003, 03:49 PM
LOL

GOD DAMN people are tight-assed.

****ing a

I love how people always assume white people are racist, when black people and other "minorities" are just as racist, and NEVER get called on it. I'm far from racist, but jesus christ, when a white person is quoted as saying something questionable towards somebody not white, it's considered a hate crime or racist - But when it's the other way around, it's considered coming up against the oppressors. What the fu</>ck?

God damn I hate people

DegenerationY
12-16-2003, 03:51 PM
LOL i'm gonna get ripped a new one for that post. BUT i will leave it.

XCRS
12-16-2003, 04:01 PM
No, I totally agree with u

KleptoKlown
12-16-2003, 04:01 PM
LOL i'm gonna get ripped a new one for that post. BUT i will leave it.

I wont rip you a new one as I fully agree with what you said.

There is a double standard as far as that stuff goes...even Ray Charles can see that.

Kenny
12-16-2003, 04:10 PM
LOL

GOD DAMN people are tight-assed.

****ing a

I love how people always assume white people are racist, when black people and other "minorities" are just as racist, and NEVER get called on it. I'm far from racist, but jesus christ, when a white person is quoted as saying something questionable towards somebody not white, it's considered a hate crime or racist, but when it's the other way around, it's considered coming up against the oppressors. What the fu</>ck?

God damn I hate people

You're 100% right with that. It's such a touchy subject, and I think it's humorous.

I can't remember the last time I saw a black stand up comedian that didn't put down white people... and honestly I can't remember the last time a black stand up comedian didn't make it extremely funny and true in it's own way. I wonder if I can sue Chris Rock for 9.5 million dollars for saying white people commite suicide more than black people. That hurt my feelings. :'(

It's just a big joke. When people are killed, physically harmed, and CONSTANTLY ridiculed because of the color of their skin. That's f</>ucked up. But somebody calls you a ni</>gger a few times and you think it's worth 9.5 million dollars? Hell you're proving them right.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the Pittsburgh area but there's a little section called Station Square. I went down there with a friend and his girlfriends friends, and the girls started smoking weed so I wanted to get away from them. So I walked around the city for a while. It was the day the Steelers came back from a 14-0 score and won.... so it was pretty busy down there.

I can't count how many times I walked past a group of blacks and they shot their mouth off to me. "You better keep walking whitey" and shit like that. I guess you just have to have a set of testicles not to let things like that get to you.

DaveWadding
12-16-2003, 04:38 PM
why didn't you pull out your superb KAH-RAH-TAY on they homie asses? :roll:

Kenny
12-16-2003, 04:50 PM
why didn't you pull out your superb KAH-RAH-TAY on they homie asses? :roll:

I knew when I seen your name it was directed towards me. Because for some reason you are infatuated with me. I'm starting to understand you though. Not only are you infatuated with me but in another post you claim that girls look at you all of the time... and it doesn't seem to exite you... at all. :wtf:

Exactly how long were you looking at my pictures anyway?

DegenerationY
12-16-2003, 05:24 PM
how about you two shut the fu</>ck up and go to kiddie corner where you belong?

Kenny
12-16-2003, 05:32 PM
how about you two shut the fu</>ck up and go to kiddie corner where you belong?

Good idea... see ya' there.

Kane Knight
12-16-2003, 05:55 PM
Wait a sec, Justin actually thinks hes black. He talks like the black man he dresses like the black man, he makes music like the black man, his favourtie artist is a black man (well born black anyway). How the hell could he be a rascist. Also as someone mentioned hes probably saying whats up ma nigga and not actually being rascist.

Well as long as JT keeps on making the good music ill b happy.

Uhhhh...He doesn't act BLACK. You can't act a skin color.

KleptoKlown
12-16-2003, 06:02 PM

Break yo self foo.

You best be down wit da west side or i be busting a cap up in yo ass.

:shifty:

Kenny
12-16-2003, 06:30 PM

Actually yes, you can act black. Because I have acted black.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/pe795e3eccd7ccdbe40391f2c28b0893a/fa4ec3dc.jpg

You'd be suprised what a little brown make-up can do. I hope nobody takes me to court for this.

road doggy dogg
12-16-2003, 06:45 PM
how do u 'act black' :wtf:

KleptoKlown
12-16-2003, 06:54 PM
you can act like a sterotypical black person, but seeing how not every black/mexican/white person acts exactly the same, you cannot actually "act black"

el fregadero
12-16-2003, 07:03 PM
{lepto]{lown']you can act like a sterotypical black person, but seeing how not every black/mexican/white person acts exactly the same, you cannot actually "act black"

<font color=teal>What about asians? Do they all act the same?</font>

KleptoKlown
12-16-2003, 07:08 PM
yes, they all eat rice with chop sticks, make a bunch of war cry sound before doing back flips and other kung fu.

Actually....all asians do look funny when they scream in horror saying "Godzilla"

Dazz
12-16-2003, 07:34 PM
I knew when I seen your name it was directed towards me. Because for some reason you are infatuated with me. I'm starting to understand you though. Not only are you infatuated with me but in another post you claim that girls look at you all of the time... and it doesn't seem to exite you... at all. :wtf:

Yeah you'll notice that Wadding will fixate on you for a period of time, where he will follow you around from thread to thread making the same joke, which no one will laugh at, until he is getting beat in an arguement, and then asks Kane Knight to help him.

Kenny
12-16-2003, 07:43 PM
{lepto]{lown']yes, they all eat rice with chop sticks, make a bunch of war cry sound before doing back flips and other kung fu.

Actually....all asians do look funny when they scream in horror saying "Godzilla"

Now that you mention it... didn't old school Godzilla ONLY go after Asians? They could have a case there.

Kane Knight
12-16-2003, 11:02 PM
Now that you mention it... didn't old school Godzilla ONLY go after Asians? They could have a case there.

Well, that's the problem with Asian countries. 30 minutes later, you're craving more.

Kane Knight
12-16-2003, 11:04 PM
Yeah you'll notice that Wadding will fixate on you for a period of time, where he will follow you around from thread to thread making the same joke, which no one will laugh at, until he is getting beat in an arguement, and then asks Kane Knight to help him.

Like you can talk about fixation.

blake639raw
12-17-2003, 12:38 PM
Who ****in' cares? It's obvious that dude just wanted a slice of the pie, and so he's crying racism. It ain't anything new, it happens every day. Except now it's with a big time celebrity who everybody knows. I wouldn't give the dude a ****in dime personally. Justin probably does have an ego, and is probably a prick, but you can't sue somebody because they're a jerk to you, that's crazy.

Gero X
12-18-2003, 07:21 PM
Justin thinks he is black anyway so probably says nigga all the time, I doubt Pharrell would mind seen as at NERD gigs he encourages the majority white crowd to say nigga throughout the entire show.

And this racial shit has got to stop, its always whiney people who get fired that claim rascism when you can obviously see they are just bitter about being fired and because they are of ethnic minority say its racism that they were fired, these kind of people are retarded and that should be a good enough reason to justfiy sacking them in the first place

YOUR Hero
09-06-2004, 05:58 PM
Well he was beat up by blacks before. So he has negative opinions of them. Poor guy.

Buzzkill
09-06-2004, 06:00 PM
lol

also, wtf? $9.6 million for someone calling you a nig</>ger? Suck it up

Took
09-06-2004, 06:03 PM
Justin should be sued just for sucking alone. Him and his group..Band? that aint a band. Fucking warts on the music industries ass.

Triple A
09-06-2004, 06:19 PM
He probably still thought he was black, so thus thought he was allowed to say these things to a black man.

Downunder
09-07-2004, 12:29 AM
Well he was beat up by blacks before. So he has negative opinions of them. Poor guy.
Nice bump arsehole :mad:

Azriel
09-07-2004, 12:32 AM
yeah, sure he's racist and yet he dated Janet :roll: