PDA

View Full Version : Minor Suggestion on Forums

Kalyx triaD
03-31-2004, 02:39 PM
This maybe asking too much; but wouldn't it be mildly decent to have a Raw Forum and a SmackDown! Forum? Then a TNA/NWA forum as well? I could be smoking too much football grass.

Kane Knight
03-31-2004, 02:43 PM
:wtf:

The Duck
03-31-2004, 02:45 PM
Too many forums wouldn't be a good thing. Look at the Championship situation in WWE right now - so many titles leads to lack of interest and credibility in them. They're just not as important anymore.

Same thing would happen here.

*stretches an analogy way too far*

Kane Knight
03-31-2004, 02:47 PM
Could be worse, Duck. The Draft/minor league nalogies we've seen have been stretched worse.

The Icon of Elisim
03-31-2004, 04:44 PM
You're making the assumption that Triple A knows that there are two brands

Vega
03-31-2004, 05:16 PM
If we had a surge of like 100 more posters that actually posted here regularly then maybe add a different wrestling forum, but for now it is fine.

faust34
03-31-2004, 05:18 PM
This maybe asking too much; but wouldn't it be mildly decent to have a Raw Forum and a SmackDown! Forum? Then a TNA/NWA forum as well? I could be smoking too much football grass.

A BB brand extension at tpww.net, hey that might work, new posters will be pushed and guys that are ME material can lead each board, except Kane Knight, he'll be buried on either board, no matter what he does.

Nah, won't work Triple A and Road Doggy Dogg will just hold us down

Kane Knight
03-31-2004, 05:27 PM
:lol:

Yes, I'll be buried. :|

Shaggy
03-31-2004, 05:41 PM
With out luck if they did separate the forum into Raw and Smackdown there would end up being a draft. When you are drafted you can only post in that forum that you were drafted to. :wtf:

faust34
03-31-2004, 05:44 PM
With out luck if they did separate the forum into Raw and Smackdown there would end up being a draft. When you are drafted you can only post in that forum that you were drafted to. :wtf:

unless you were Rock bottom or Kane Knight or ilt_undertaker. they can post on both boards.

Shaggy
03-31-2004, 05:48 PM
unless you were Rock bottom or Kane Knight or Lil undertaker. they can post on both boards.

True

road doggy dogg
03-31-2004, 05:53 PM
Raw/SD boards could work. I mean, it's better than the rest of the shit being said in this thread at least...

But honestly, it's quite fine as it is now.

The Mackem
03-31-2004, 05:56 PM
Doesn't Rajah have like a WWE Television/PPV forum and a General wrestling forum?

You could merge Wrestling Q & A with the new General Wrestling forum.

I don't care either way, I just thought I'd suggest something that I've seen. I still don't see why people who come online are so bothered about spoilers though.

OssMan
03-31-2004, 05:57 PM
unless you were Rock bottom or Kane Knight or Lil undertaker. they can post on both boards.
It's ilt_undertaker, get it right :mad:

faust34
03-31-2004, 05:59 PM
It's ilt_undertaker, get it right :mad:

but thats why I have you Assman, to comb through my posts, looking for minor mistakes that busy people don't bother with. thanx :y:

BigDaddyCool
03-31-2004, 06:58 PM
I got an idea, shut up! :)

Vega
03-31-2004, 08:18 PM
Doesn't Rajah have like a WWE Television/PPV forum and a General wrestling forum?

You could merge Wrestling Q & A with the new General Wrestling forum.

That's an option I was thinking of too. Maybe the only topics in the other board could be "Official raw/PPV/smackdown threads

road doggy dogg
03-31-2004, 09:59 PM
Eh, if everyone can think of a reasonable alternative, that would be great. The Q&A forum doesn't seem all that popular to me, but who knows. If anything though, this should probably be in the site feedback forum

Loose Cannon
03-31-2004, 10:06 PM
I think the wrestling forum is fine as it is. Very few topics are about other promotions other then WWE anyway. And lol at the draft idea. I woulld want to get drafted to the Raw forum because I like doing the Raw captions the most.

**realizes he's only done one set of captions in the month of March.

AareDub
03-31-2004, 11:04 PM
I don't think a lot of the stuff here is too brand specific. Sometimes there are topics that cover both brands. So we'd have to have a Raw, Smackdown, and General board. Too much trouble.

It's not very often that I start a topic, if I had the extra hassle of having to decide where to post it I'd probably be lazy and not post it at all.