PDA

View Full Version : Games you still need to play

OssMan
06-03-2009, 01:49 AM
Valkyrie Profile - been wanting to play this for so long. Sounds so awesome. But the only copies available are all on Ebay and like $100.

Parasite Eve - Used to have it and I don't think I got too far, but I guess I don't have it any more.

ICO - Love Shadow of the Colossus and this is supposed to be incredible too.

Every Metroid game. :(

Lunar Silver Star Story - Same as Parasite Eve

El Fangel
06-03-2009, 01:55 AM
Valkyrie Profile - been wanting to play this for so long. Sounds so awesome. But the only copies available are all on Ebay and like $100.

Parasite Eve - Used to have it and I don't think I got too far, but I guess I don't have it any more.

I Think Valkyrie Profile is uber expensive because they didnt do a greatest hits re-release or something. My girls ex has a copy...fucker...

Parasite Eve = win!

ICO - Very over-rated in my opinion, but still a decent game. Never played myself but watched a buddy play it.

Metroid also = win

LSSS - Same as Parasite Eve

OssMan
06-03-2009, 01:56 AM
Oh Kingdom Hearts too. I think I have both of them and a bunch of people are "pressuring" me to play it or whatever and I am like fine I will do it. I think I got to Traverse Town in the first one but I never played after that.

El Fangel
06-03-2009, 01:58 AM
Dude, play the 1st one for the story so you will understand the second one, also read up on what happened in Chain of Memories for DS I think, as it involves some plot stuff from that.

KH2 is one of the most bitchin games I have ever played, insanely fun and very balanced.

Me and a bud spend a whole weekend playing KH2 in his room on seperates systems and we both beat the final boss with 100% completion, which gets you a nice little surprise ending...

Fignuts
06-03-2009, 09:03 AM
Pretty much all the Final Fantasy games, except I and VII.

Knights of the old republic

Spinter Cell games, ecept the first

dunno, probably a lot more.

OssMan
01-06-2011, 08:39 PM
At the end of Valkyrie Profile and hate it

Beat Parasite eve 2 like a year ago and liked it until the very end

Ico was top 10 all time

Still haven't played Metroid and Lunar

The Genius
01-06-2011, 10:30 PM
metal gear series
god of war series
gran turismo series

dronepool
01-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Need to play, like missed it when it was out? Obviously if I missed/skipped it (like Uncharted) I don't really care that much about playing it. I can't really think of much because I'd rather just play the newer games that are coming out. I like some Final Fantasy games on PS1/PS2 but that doesn't mean I "really wanna" play old Nintendo games to play them all or something.

El Fangel
01-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Devil May Cry and Resident Evil...

All of them:(

The Genius
01-06-2011, 11:58 PM
gonna go DL metal gear solid from the psn store. if it is any good, then will buy mgs4.

The Genius
01-06-2011, 11:59 PM
Devil May Cry and Resident Evil...

All of them:(

you should try RE4. its an amazing game, easily one of my favorite console games of all time.

XCaliber
01-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Emperor Smeat
01-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Max Payne 2 - Bought it once to play it on the Xbox 360 since it was on the list of compatible games but the disc didn't work and haven't bothered to get another copy.

Mass Effect 1 & 2 - Need to get an HDtv to read most of the text.

Metroid Prime 3/Metriod Trilogy
Punchout Wii
A bunch of retro games on the Virtual Console

Raven Reaper
01-07-2011, 12:26 AM
All fighting games of King of Fighters, Tekken, Street Fighter sequels and 4, Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Fignuts
01-07-2011, 12:42 AM
I would tell you, but my mountain of backlogged games just fell on me, on now I need to go to the hospital.

Funky Fly
01-07-2011, 01:28 AM
I would tell you, but my mountain of backlogged games just fell on me, on now I need to go to the hospital.

Incidentally, the same shit happened to me. OMG, you're my cosmic twin.

Jeritron
01-07-2011, 09:55 AM
Tons. I stopped playing games regularly in like 2003, and just recently got back into playing a bunch.

Ultra Mantis
01-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Have a copy of MGS4 that I've not started playing yet, will get round to it once I'm finished with New Vegas.

Also probably have a bunch of old DS games on R4 that I can't even remember.

OssMan
09-05-2015, 08:11 PM

Fuck Valkyrie Profile. I think I might have sold my copy or given it to someone, I don't even remember. Biggest waste of money ever

Already reported on PE/Ico

Metroid Prime was the shit, really fucking crazy, felt totally alone n without guidance on that planet, tons of back tracing, almost a masterpiece. Started the 2nd one but never did much. Thanks for reading

road doggy dogg
09-05-2015, 08:17 PM
You can get the entire Metroid Prime trilogy pretty cheaply.. all good games

Lock Jaw
09-05-2015, 09:00 PM
On the subject of Kingdom Hearts.... loved and played the heck out of the first one....

But with Kingdom Hearts 2... dunno... played for like 5 hours... ready to conquer another KH game..... but after like 5 hours it finally shows the "title screen"... I'm just like "What?! That was all just the intro?!" and never played it again....

SlickyTrickyDamon
09-06-2015, 12:21 AM
Metal Gear Solid IV.

KIRA
09-07-2015, 07:32 PM
Uncharted 3

Dragon Age Origins

Parasite Eve 2

Both Kingdom Hearts

The Last Story

Raven Reaper
09-08-2015, 05:23 AM
God of War, Devil May Cry series, Fallout series, Wolfenstein: New Order, Mortal Kombat X, Dragon Age series, The Last of Us.