PDA

View Full Version : Just bought an 80gb PS3

#BROKEN Hasney
06-04-2009, 10:24 AM
For £10.13. It's from a new scam auction site where every bid is an increment of a penny, but each bid costs £1.30. Because I pre-registered beofre the site launched, I had 15 free bids. I know it's legit, someone at work got an ipod touch for about £20, but it cost him an additional £50 in bids because he is an idiot (well, he would have been if he didn't win, too much risk for me)

ANYWAYS, after I smash through MGS4 and get LBP, anything else I should DEFO get? Don't reccomend multi-platform stuff unless it has a lot of extra features over the 360 version, still prefer my achievements, Live and 360 joypad <3.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-04-2009, 10:26 AM
After tax and shipping it's £18.22!!! I am outraged, I did not see that!!!

Also, I just noticed you get all your bids back if you win the item so gonna bid on another one to sell on EBay :D

site is www.biddingmart.com BTW (UK Only). Search around for promotional codes, the site is such a rip off if you buy bids

Fignuts
06-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Killzone 2
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Heavenly Sword is good too, but it's real short, so I'd only give it a rental.

#BROKEN Hasney
06-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Played Heavenly Sword and didn't like it, I think that and Lair put me off getting one for so long, really. And is Sigma a massive improvement to someone who has already destroyed the XBox Original and Ninja Gaiden Black?

I'll give those other 2 a blast though, fucking wish it was chipped, I'd get some use out of my blu-ray burner then as I'll probably use this for my blu-ray films now

Fignuts
06-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Havn't actually played NGS, but from what I've read in all the reviews, yes, it is a massive improvement.

Plus, it is probably pretty cheap by now.

Also, there are the Resistance games. Didn't play the second, as I disliked the first one.

Penner
06-04-2009, 11:43 AM
Do you like sports games?

The UFC game is ridiculously good. DL the demo if you want to try it out.
Uncharted was a pretty sweet game. And you could probably get it for cheap.

Fignuts
06-04-2009, 11:45 AM
UFC is on 360 too.

PAY ATENTION PENNER

Penner
06-04-2009, 12:04 PM
oh trooooo

uncharted and killzone 2 are good options