PDA

View Full Version : WWE SmackDown Taping Results (06/19) *Spoilers*

Juan
06-17-2009, 03:10 AM
Dark Match:
* Drew McIntyre b. Jimmy Wang Yang
- The crowd is behind Jimmy Wang. Before the match, Drew comes out and cuts a promo shooting on the crowd.

SmackDown: (Airing Friday)
* SmackDown opens with CM Punk & Jeff Hardy cutting a promo on The Bash. Jeff says he will win his title back. Punk says he earned the title fair and square.

* Jeff Hardy b. Chris Jericho via countout.
- Hardy got the win with help from Rey Mysterio.

* The Great Khali b. Dolph Ziggler via disqualification
- Ziggler got himself disqualified with a chair.

* Melina b. Alicia Fox
- After the match Michelle McCool attacked Melina and said that she will be the first diva to hold both the Women's and Diva's Championship.

* Edge b. John Morrison
- Edge gets the win via pinfall after connecting with a spear.

* Cryme Tyme & R-Truth b. The World's Greatest Tag Team & Ricky Ortiz
- R-Truth got the win via pinfall on Shelton Benjamin.

* Rey Mysterio comes out and challenges Chris Jericho to a match. Jericho accepts for A Mask vs. Title Match at The Bash pay-per-view.

* CM Punk b. Rey Mysterio
- Chris Jericho is on commentary. He interferes during the match and Punk gets the win over Mysterio with Go To Sleep. This ends this week's edition of SmackDown.

Dark Main Event:
* Jeff Hardy & Rey Mysterio b. Edge & Chris Jericho in a Steel Cage Match.

Londoner
06-17-2009, 06:55 AM
Seems like a weak show but can't wait to see edge v morrison. Is this the start of a feud?

James Steele
06-17-2009, 08:24 AM
:lol:

I hope they have the cage dangling over the ring during the whole broadcast, and on TV it is there for no fucking reason.

Evil Vito
06-17-2009, 09:17 AM

I hope they have the cage dangling over the ring during the whole broadcast, and on TV it is there for no fucking reason.

<font color=goldenrod>If it was like the show I went to in December, it's a cage they set up after the show (and it is usually a shoddy job that looks like it will topple over at any point).</font>

Ol Dirty Dastard
06-17-2009, 11:02 AM
How can you possibly say this seems like a weak show reading those results? They are not at all detailed.

fuckin idiots

Dave Youell
06-17-2009, 12:04 PM
Why is R-Truth tagging with Cryme Tyme, this makes no sense, he's meant to have left his criminal past behind him :(

Jaton
06-17-2009, 01:53 PM

Nah, it was the lousy cage that they put up in 45 seconds after the show is over that looks like it'll collapse at any moment.

But still, first cage match I've seen in person.

Londoner
06-17-2009, 02:36 PM
How can you possibly say this seems like a weak show reading those results? They are not at all detailed.

fuckin idiots

Opening promo seems rather basic, the matches just seem like typical matches to continue feuds with no real thought put into them,other than edge/morrison& the main event.

ClockShot
06-17-2009, 03:36 PM
Rey is definately gonna lose his mask. Hence the reason he's looking for time off.

Michelle McCool is going after the Women's title again? What happened to Gail Kim?

thedamndest
06-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Drew McIntyre is going to be in dark matches for the rest of his life.

Juan
06-17-2009, 05:08 PM
I really hope not. He's a good wrestler

HTrain90
06-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Why is R-Truth tagging with Cryme Tyme, this makes no sense, he's meant to have left his criminal past behind him :(

Because the WWE is racist? Add Shelton Benjamin to the stable and it'll be complete.

RatedGSuperstar
06-17-2009, 07:30 PM

They're the Nation of WHAT'S UP Domination.

Looks like a good show...I'm going to have to look up the Jericho and Punk matches, as usual.

Juan
06-17-2009, 08:15 PM
They're the Nation of WHAT'S UP Domination.

Looks like a good show...I'm going to have to look up the Jericho and Punk matches, as usual.

http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=87995

RatedGSuperstar
06-18-2009, 12:11 AM
That's why you're so awesome, Juan.