PDA

View Full Version : Just Say No...

Krimzon7
07-03-2009, 08:14 PM
I don't know if anybody is watching Smackdown, but the promo between Punk and Hardy was fun. Looks like punk is going to be that cocky dick of a heel in the very near future.

Kane Knight
07-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Cookie Monster's not already a heel?

Nicky Fives
07-03-2009, 09:00 PM
Cookie Monster's not already a heel?

not really.... his 'heelish' actions can be easily explained as 'mis-understandings'

Krimzon7
07-03-2009, 09:01 PM
no, not yet. Slow, burning turn for punk

thecc
07-03-2009, 09:23 PM
apparently next weeks promo is gonna be even more epic.

Xero
07-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Did they do a double shot this week?

Krimzon7
07-03-2009, 09:26 PM
yup, heading overseas as we type...

Xero
07-03-2009, 09:28 PM
I knew they did RAW, didn't know SD.

Juan
07-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Yeah, they taped next weeks SD this past Wednesday

DAMN iNATOR
07-03-2009, 10:00 PM
"Just Say No"??? UGH. 1981 called with Nancy Reagan on the line, wanting their 28+ year old drug campaign slogan/motto back...:nono::nono::nono:

thecc
07-03-2009, 10:03 PM
apparently next weeks promo is gonna be even more epic.

I guess the promo goes something like this.

"Are you happy Jeff? You come out earlier wearing an eye patch mocking me? I could have been seriously injured because of you! You see this right here? This is Dyhydroxy Sulfate -- I have to put it in my eye three times a day. It's the only foreign substance I'll allow in my body. Now Jeff, I know you know a lot about prescription medication but, see, to get this legally you have to get it from a doctor. If you want to be like me, with your little eyepatch, instead of doing that, why don't you try living a clean lifestyle, a straight edge lifestyle? Jeff, you have two strikes, do you know how many I have? ZERO. Do you know how many times I've been suspended Jeff? ZERO. Do you know how many times I've been to a rehab facility in my life? ZERO. Do you know what your chances are for beating me at Night of Champions Jeff? ZERO"

DAMN iNATOR
07-03-2009, 10:04 PM
apparently the promo goes something like this.

"Are you happy Jeff? You come out earlier wearing an eye patch mocking me? I could have been seriously injured because of you! You see this right here? This is Dyhydroxy Sulfate -- I have to put it in my eye three times a day. It's the only foreign substance I'll allow in my body. Now Jeff, I know you know a lot about prescription medication but, see, to get this legally you have to get it from a doctor. If you want to be like me, with your little eyepatch, instead of doing that, why don't you try living a clean lifestyle, a straight edge lifestyle? Jeff, you have two strikes, do you know how many I have? ZERO. Do you know how many times I've been suspended Jeff? ZERO. Do you know how many times I've been to a rehab facility in my life? ZERO. Do you know what your chances are for beating me at Night of Champions Jeff? ZERO"

Yes. I saw it. And it was GOD-fucking-AWFUL. Hell, the Cryme Tyme v. Hart Dynasty (w/Natalya) probably will have shown to have drawn better ratings than that opening segment.

Juan
07-03-2009, 10:08 PM
"Just Say No"??? UGH. 1981 called with Nancy Reagan on the line, wanting their 28+ year old drug campaign slogan/motto back...:nono::nono::nono:

Are you kidding me? I think you totally missed the point of that promo.

Juan
07-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Yes. I saw it. And it was GOD-fucking-AWFUL. Hell, the Cryme Tyme v. Hart Dynasty (w/Natalya) probably will have shown to have drawn better ratings than that opening segment.

That's next weeks promo, how did you see it already? Are you from the future???

Xero
07-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Pretty awesome tonight.

FourFifty
07-03-2009, 10:29 PM
I love a heel CM Punk.
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vuJLFcu4j5U&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vuJLFcu4j5U&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
Might be my fav Punk promo.

kareru
07-03-2009, 11:30 PM
why oh why do they keep letting jeff hardy on the mic?

does anybody know?

he should be a silent champion ( its obvious wwe are working him to beat cm punk)
just like yokozuna

Juan
07-03-2009, 11:31 PM

does anybody know?

I'll give Creative a call and I'll get back to you.

kareru
07-03-2009, 11:36 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jCLs0jv_Efk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jCLs0jv_Efk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

he was referring to this, jeff hardy was in grange hill when he was younger he was the black guy

Skippord
07-03-2009, 11:41 PM
I love a heel CM Punk.
<object width="445" height="364">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vuJLFcu4j5U&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></object>
Might be my fav Punk promo.
really thought he was gonna yell sparta at the end of that

thecc
07-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Just saw the promo from tonight and maannn, this has been Punk's best mic work in his wwe run.

CSL
07-03-2009, 11:49 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5y6pJTtC44c&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5y6pJTtC44c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Alwyas been my favourite Punk promo

Chavo Classic
07-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Alwyas been my favourite Punk promo

A great promo for sure, although the fans make it awesome

DAMN iNATOR
07-04-2009, 12:43 AM
That's next weeks promo, how did you see it already? Are you from the future???

If you'd read the whole of what I said, instead of just ASSUMING what I said, you would know I was talking about the episode that aired tonight. And, YES, I do realize thecc was quoting from spoilers of next week's episode, but I referenced the Tag match cuz I thought he was talking about tonight before.

Juan
07-04-2009, 12:44 AM
If you'd read the whole of what I said, instead of just ASSUMING what I said, you would know I was talking about the episode that aired tonight.

Well you're still wrong. Smackdown was great.

DAMN iNATOR
07-04-2009, 12:46 AM
Well you're still wrong. Smackdown was great.

I didn't say TONIGHT'S SD! WASN'T great. I just said that the opening sketch was awful tonight.

The rest I :heart:d.

thecc
07-04-2009, 12:57 AM
You're nuts, the opening was one of the best parts.

Juan
07-04-2009, 12:58 AM
You're nuts, the opening was one of the best parts.

Exactly

Londoner
07-04-2009, 03:24 PM

does anybody know?

he should be a silent champion ( its obvious wwe are working him to beat cm punk)
just like yokozuna

Because when you're someone like Jeff is and challenging for the title, you're going to have to speak.:roll: He did quite well compared to previous weeks in terms of mic work though.

Anyhow, yeah that promo was cool to watch.

kareru
07-04-2009, 03:31 PM
jeff hardy challenging for the world title, just sounds wrong doesn't it, i mean think back 10 years and imagine telling yourself that one day jeff hardy will be world champion. i think i would have kicked my own arse for saying that

Londoner
07-04-2009, 03:41 PM
Its different with the roster split though.

DAMN iNATOR
07-04-2009, 03:42 PM
jeff hardy challenging for the world title, just sounds wrong doesn't it, i mean think back 10 years and imagine telling yourself that one day jeff hardy will be world champion. i think i would have kicked my own arse for saying that

Nah, man. He can at the very least put on his resume that he held the WWE and World titles in separate reigns, something that's moderately rare in WWE these days. And it's probably because NoC or SummerSlam '09 are going to be one of Jeff's last events if they can't re-sign him...

ministrychick77
07-04-2009, 10:17 PM
jeff as champ is better than trips or cena as champ.. at least personally.

punk as heel would be better if he did the full 'better than you' heel role

Mr. Nerfect
07-04-2009, 10:36 PM
Punk is owning his heel role. His smirks are priceless. I just hope they don't take the World Heavyweight Title off him anytime soon.

Johnny Vegas
07-06-2009, 12:42 AM
Yea, he's definitely somebody, with the shit i've just seen in this thread, who can put a company on his back tbh. With him, Edge, MVP, Zach Ryder, Christian, Jack Swagger, Cryme Tyme, Hart Dynasty, Cena, Orton, Ziggler, Morrison, Hardy (both), Shelton Benjamin, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Kofi, i mean you get my point, that is some good watching right there.

Mr. Nerfect
07-06-2009, 03:01 AM
CM Punk makes a perfect shit-weed heel. You just want to see him get his ass kicked.