PDA

View Full Version : Best WiiWare games?

Jesus Shuttlesworth
07-12-2009, 02:21 AM
I was just looking through some of the games but I figured I would get your guys feedback before I bought anything. The ones that stood out where the pool games and the frat games or whatever its called. Are those games any good? Looking for some good "party" games I guess, all I have so far is the wii sports game that came with it...

As for 1 player games what would you guys recommend off there? AssMeng told me the MegaMan game was pretty legit but what else do you guys recommend?

Dorkchop
07-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Strong Bad
World of Goo
Bit. Trip Beat
Tetris
Mega Man 9

Don't get pool or frat games

Dorkchop
07-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Lost Winds is apparently pretty good. Toki Tori and Dr. Mario are the only other Wii Ware games I'd recommend. Dr. Mario isn't a must own though. It's actually a bit disappointing... but still fun.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
07-12-2009, 09:44 PM
The pool & frat games suck?

Vietnamese Crippler
07-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Yes.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
07-13-2009, 12:48 AM
What about the fishing game? Says it's popular on the Shop channel

Just looking for a game that would be popular with a group of people, kinda like the bowling game from Wii Sports.

Funky Fly
07-13-2009, 07:56 PM
The Wii is a huge fucking disappointment IMO. We only ever used it for Smash Bros and Wii sports. Now that ours is broken, no one cares enough to get it fixed.

I use my Xbox for Street Fighter 4, Rock Band, Castle Crashers, etc. Shit that everyone wants to play when lots of people are over.

LuigiD
07-13-2009, 08:07 PM
The Dr. Mario wiiware game is pretty good.
What really seals the deal for it is the online multiplayer. Otherwise, it would not be worth it.