PDA

View Full Version : Steamboat/Jericho House Show matches..

Droford
07-20-2009, 02:03 PM
So I saw that Jericho and Steamboat wrestled about 2 weeks ago over in Japan and it was supposed to be a 1 off match there. Steamboat reffed a match between Rey and Jericho in Hawaii a few days later and fans were upset because they thought Steamboat and Jericho would wrestle each other. I just read the report from yesterday's show in Greenville SC that they had another match that pretty much stole the show. Today I heard on the radio that Steamboat is also going to be at the Supershow House Show here on Friday, so I am really hoping we get Jericho/Steamboat here since the rest of the announced card is really lacking for a supershow (Big Show/Cena no DQ and Rey Mysterio/Jeff Hardy vs Punk/Ziggler), but I still dont get why they are doing the matches now several months after the WM stuff.

#1-norm-fan
07-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Well, if they keep stealing the show and people like you keep hoping to see the match like you are, why not? There doesn't need to be a storyline continuing from WM. People enjoy it. They put on good matches.