PDA

View Full Version : WWE Superstars *SPOILERS* for 7/23

DAMN iNATOR
07-21-2009, 01:39 AM
Christian defeated William Regal.

Evan Bourne defeated Jamie Noble with the Shooting Star Press.

John Morrison b. Kane by Disqualification

John Morrison jumped out of the ring at Kane. Kane stops him with a chair by throwing it while he’s in mid-air. The Great Khali came out and Kane retreated.

┌-------------------------------------------------------------------------┐
|UPDATE: Now FULL spoilers above for Thursday's edition of Superstars. |
└-------------------------------------------------------------------------┘

Gertner
07-21-2009, 02:09 AM
Two matches that i have no doubt were better than anything RAW put on.

Mr. Nerfect
07-21-2009, 12:59 PM
Sounds like it will be good quality stuff.

DAMN iNATOR
07-22-2009, 06:41 AM
Full spoilers now up.

Juan
07-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Here's a more detailed account of the Morrison/Kane match. Aprrently it was a really good match.

1) John Morrison defeated Kane by DQ. Really good match. At one point Morrison backflipped out of a chokeslam attempt. Kane was sent to the outside and Morrison tried to dive off the top rope onto him, but Kane threw a chair that hit Morrison in midair for the DQ. Kane tried to attack Morrison after the match but The Great Khali
came out. While Kane was distracted Morrison hit Kane with a chair and took off. It looked like Morrison may have legit hurt his arm.

Mr. Nerfect
07-23-2009, 10:11 AM
I've loved the booking of Kane since he's returned to SmackDown!. Michael Hayes really knows how to book a monster. :y:

Superstars sounds pretty sweet. I've got no problem at all with guys like Evan Bourne, Jamie Noble, The Brian Kendrick, Paul Burchill, Zack Ryder, etc., who would normally not get any time at all on one of the main three shows to wrestle, get a solid showing.

DAMN iNATOR
07-24-2009, 02:24 AM
Yeah, poor Ryder didn't get any time on TV this week (ECW or Superstars). :( I hope they won't end up burying him.