PDA

View Full Version : The poll at smackdown is probably fake.

Savio
04-02-2004, 05:01 PM
So who do you choose

Kane Knight
04-02-2004, 05:03 PM
Already said this. :p

The Mackem
04-02-2004, 05:09 PM
There he goes again with his unfounded Wrestling rumours.

Savio
04-02-2004, 05:12 PM
I don't see any other poll.

Kane Knight
04-02-2004, 05:13 PM
I didn't say I made a poll out of it.

Kane Knight
04-02-2004, 05:13 PM
:p

Shaggy
04-02-2004, 05:19 PM
As much as I would like to see Haas fight for the title. I think they will make there way to Cena. Of Course out of all of them Bradshaw will probably be the first one to do it then Booker T. But I think it will Cena that will finally take the title back and be a great champ. Hopefully the WWE will make the right move.

Savio
04-02-2004, 05:20 PM
I didn't say I made a poll out of it.
The topic isn't how it is fake its who would you choose.

MVP
04-02-2004, 05:31 PM
Haas

Fryza will mark the **** out to hear that.

Kane Knight
04-02-2004, 05:37 PM
And what's up with "probably?"

Savio
04-02-2004, 06:03 PM
Maybe the WWE really cares about their fans. :shifty:

The Forgotten One
04-02-2004, 06:06 PM
Bradshaw :shifty:

Rock Bottom
04-02-2004, 06:18 PM
Big Show. People think "Big Show, blah blah been there done that," but Eddie is a small guy. Big Show could really fuc</>k him up, and I think for Eddie to win and "beat a giant" would give him a bigger cementing than beating any of those other guys.

Gerard
04-02-2004, 06:37 PM
If eddie were to face show it would depend on how he beats him i suppose. If eddie beat him cleanly it would look kinda corny considering their previous match where eddie hit him with everything and it didn't do too much. Then again as we all know when you got one of the 2 "main" titles your moves suddenly become more effective.

:shifty:

The CyNick
04-02-2004, 07:24 PM
As was mentioned in another post, I think the results are being kept secret fro 2 reasons: 1 they will do an angle out of this (Angle will claim Bradshaw won, but then it will be revelaed that Angle lied and Cena actually won). 2 What happens if Big Show wins? Obviously they have an angle planned with this, so if the wrong guy were to win, it would screw everything up. Even though they will work the results, its still a good idea.

Savio
04-02-2004, 07:25 PM
The're not showing the results, TTBOMK.

The Show Off
04-02-2004, 11:28 PM
I voted for Bradshaw, cause I'm really intrested in what the guy could do. Sure I may look like an idiot if his match with Eddie sucks, but whatever.

c4g2
04-03-2004, 05:42 AM
Triple H
:shifty:

Hired Hitman
04-03-2004, 08:15 AM
Bradshaw, gotta love his character at the moment. It really suits him.

Hired Hitman
04-03-2004, 08:20 AM
by the way, it probably IS fake, due to them (WWE.com) not showing the % of votes, instead they put

"Thank you for voting. Be sure to tune in to SmackDown! on Thursday, April 8, at 8/7 CT on UPN to find out who the fans selected to receive Kurt Angle’s Great American Award."

so.. yeah.. you don't actually know if those votes are even getting collected or if all votes just have a link to go to that page.

Goldbird
04-03-2004, 08:23 AM
^^^
Are u down with caustic phobia or something? U love bradshaw's character?! He's like a drunkard ramping around smackdown now. And his matches have a routine. Punch punch kick kick clothesline.........

I agree with you that the character suits the real Bradshaw, cuz the real person is as described above. It doesnt hold any symbolic meaning for eddie to win bradshaw. Nobody would care even if bradshaw is murdered.

For me, i would choose big show to be the NO1 contender. Though i would prefer him to have a nice rest before getting into the title picture. He looks kind of tired...

The Ravishing One
04-03-2004, 09:01 AM
Definately Booker T's time

Moongoose Mcqueen
04-03-2004, 01:17 PM
The poll is probably set up knowing damn well that Cena will win, and having Angle be the heel GM and say hes not worthy of being a "great american" or associated with Kurt Angles name, and he'll give it to Bradshaw.
Other than that the poll is probably just a promotion to get people to visit the site and tune in on Thursday.
I want Booker T to be the heel to take the title off Eddie, and then have Cena win it somewhere down the road.

tucsonspeed6
04-03-2004, 01:31 PM
Everyone knows that Cena is going to win the poll bigtime. The average wrestling viewer is going to ignore everybody else: Haas because he doesn't stand out, Booker T because he's a heel, Big Show because we've all seen him fight Eddie G before, and Bradshaw because...well, he's Bradshaw. Cena is lightyears over everyone else right now, and the fans are all going to want to see that match. Honestly, if somebody else did win (like Haas), since they don't show the results they could rig that part too and say that everyone "really" voted for Cena anyway. I think it'd be pretty funny if it turned out that Bradshaw actually did win the vote and they had to pretend that nobody thought he deserved it.

OssMan
04-03-2004, 03:00 PM
Cena will win the poll, but I think Angle will do a "Cena is already a champion so he can't face Eddie, so Bradshaw wins."