PDA

View Full Version : Triple H to job more often and put more guys over?

Mikey
04-02-2004, 08:38 PM
TPWW.Net

There was a strong buzz building all day yesterday for last night’s main event on RAW. It was common knowledge that Shelton Benjamin would be taking on Triple H to headline the show. Many suspected that Benjamin would win, but actually shook their heads because it would be too good to be true.

Triple H sent a strong message to his peers last night. With his actions as of late, it seems Triple H wants to rebuild a better reputation with the guys backstage.

It’ll be interesting to hear what guys think about the Backlash main event, a rematch from WrestleMania, Triple H verses Shawn Michaels verses Chris Benoit.

Thoughts? comments?

Funky Fly
04-02-2004, 08:51 PM
Bout time.

Now, if we can get him back into his 1999/2000 physical condition, then I will have no beef with him.

blake639raw
04-02-2004, 08:55 PM
I have been impressed with his efforts lately. Hopefully, his hard work will continue.

Funky Fly
04-02-2004, 09:01 PM
I have been impressed with his efforts lately. Hopefully, his hard work will continue.
That's what I'm saying. :yes:

It's hard to let go of that skepticism, but I still wanna at least give him a chance.

Heyman
04-02-2004, 09:56 PM
Bout time.

Now, if we can get him back into his 1999/2000 physical condition, then I will have no beef with him.

Even if Trips went back to his 99/00 conditioning, he still wouldn't be the same wrestler that he was back then (due to his quad injury). Trips may become decent again, but he'll never be as solid as he was.

ColdwaVer
04-02-2004, 11:16 PM
Well, I'll beleive it when I see it.

MVP
04-02-2004, 11:20 PM
I'll like him again when he reunites with HBK.

Nowhere Man
04-03-2004, 12:30 AM
As glad as I am that he put over Benoit and Benjamin, I'm going to be a little skeptical. If he really has turned over a new leaf and actually starts acting like the professional and backstage leader he claims to be, then more power to him. Till then, I'm not holding my breath, but I'm more than willing to be proven wrong.

Kane Knight
04-03-2004, 12:34 AM
Even if Trips went back to his 99/00 conditioning, he still wouldn't be the same wrestler that he was back then (due to his quad injury). Trips may become decent again, but he'll never be as solid as he was.
I don't think anyone realistically expects the old HHH to come back at 100%.

However, if he becomes entertaining and a solid worker again, I'll be happy.

Kane Knight
04-03-2004, 12:37 AM
Well, I'll beleive it when I see it.
Basically, what he said.

c4g2
04-03-2004, 05:54 AM
Let me explain HHH's recent jobs...

To Benoit at WMXX:
He thought it won't hurt to have Benoit have the title for a few months while he drew up plans to invade Smackdown and bury everyone... He rejected the idea, but in the end used it in desperation when he saw fans leaving MSG in droves during the match.

OR

Check Rock Bottom's caption for the WMXX match in the best captions of 2004 thread.

To Benjamin at Raw:
HHH was just trying to put Benjamin over, but then he will beat him in a 4-second squash match at WM21 when Benjamin is really hot...

Goldbird
04-03-2004, 08:27 AM
I just sincerely hope that HHH will get banged by a limousine tomorow and i will go to the florist downstairs and buy a bunch of white flowers for him.

:: cries at the thought of HHH dead ::

Kane Knight
04-03-2004, 12:44 PM
Let me explain HHH's recent jobs...

To Benoit at WMXX:
He thought it won't hurt to have Benoit have the title for a few months while he drew up plans to invade Smackdown and bury everyone... He rejected the idea, but in the end used it in desperation when he saw fans leaving MSG in droves during the match.

OR

Check Rock Bottom's caption for the WMXX match in the best captions of 2004 thread.

To Benjamin at Raw:
HHH was just trying to put Benjamin over, but then he will beat him in a 4-second squash match at WM21 when Benjamin is really hot...
Wow...

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="70%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>vBulletin Message</TD></TR><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle><!-- main error message -->You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to c4g2 again.

<!-- / main error message -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The Ravishing One
04-03-2004, 05:48 PM
All i can say is :y:

Fox
04-03-2004, 07:37 PM
Two jobs. Wow. What a milestone.

You know he's just going to win the title back in a couple months (or even less), and go back to his old ways.

V
04-03-2004, 08:14 PM
if triple h does keep doing his job and working hard like he is, then

i'm gonna miss the triple h jokes :(

they're too funny..

i've never hated hhh tho :D

Goldbird
04-03-2004, 08:47 PM
^^^

We got a super duper HHH fan up there

04-03-2004, 08:51 PM
Trips prolly just doesn't want to turn into another Jericho. The only time Y2J is in the ring is when he''s jobbin to put somebosy else over. Lost alot of credibility...at least IMO.

Corkscrewed
04-03-2004, 09:25 PM
Well, I'll give him a wary chance on this. He's always maintain that we smarks were idiots for spreading all these rumors and for viewing him as just a pimping ass kisser, so if he proves us wrong, hey, all the more power to him. If he doesn't, then nothing's changed.

Kane Knight
04-03-2004, 10:13 PM
Two jobs. Wow. What a milestone.

You know he's just going to win the title back in a couple months (or even less), and go back to his old ways.
Probably.

Still, I'd rather not piss on ANY hope of something else.

mikeoldmac
04-04-2004, 10:11 AM
how come everyone gets on HHH case.When Austin never seemed to job clearly and Undertaker also uses his backstage stuff.They spend months building Kane up as a monster and Undertaker beats him also they are having taker squash Booker T in 30 secs at house shows.So when Triple H puts someone over ppl still have to have a go dont they.

Sephiroth
04-04-2004, 11:38 AM
Maybe his jobbing will lead to an Face turn :-\ and then there will be a new faction with HBK, Benoit, Benjamin and HHH :D olright slap me i am dreaming.

loopydate
04-04-2004, 11:53 AM
how come everyone gets on HHH case.When Austin never seemed to job clearly and Undertaker also uses his backstage stuff.They spend months building Kane up as a monster and Undertaker beats him also they are having taker squash Booker T in 30 secs at house shows.So when Triple H puts someone over ppl still have to have a go dont they.

I hate Austin and UT, too.

I'm an equal-opportunity locker-room-cancer hater.