PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who says Raw is poorly booked?

Hanso Amore
08-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Tell me this wasn't a perfect segment

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x86gVaAdAN8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x86gVaAdAN8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

thats how you get someone over

Lock Jaw
08-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Well, yeah, anything with Jericho is generally Awesome.

Verbose Minch
08-02-2009, 10:49 PM
Well, yeah, anything with Jericho is generally HYPOCRITS AND LIARS.

Stealth-Icon
08-02-2009, 11:26 PM
I really didn't care for the silverback on ECW...or even before that, but since his move I think that they have used him fairly good and I really like him now. His segment with Orton was great when he wouldn't just walk out of the ring and went on to beat him. Him with his arm around Jericho and smiling then saying that he didn't want to be his partner and Jericho's face change was great. I think that they are working at least his program well to get him over. As for the rest of the Raw program, it has it's moments, but Henry seems to be on the better ones right now.

James Steele
08-03-2009, 01:13 AM
I didn't even realize this until I looked through the WWE photo archives, but Cena/Orton for the WWE Title was done at SummerSlam 07. I don't even remember that.

Verbose Minch
08-03-2009, 01:33 AM
I really didn't care for the silverback on ECW...or even before that, but since his move I think that they have used him fairly good and I really like him now. His segment with Orton was great when he wouldn't just walk out of the ring and went on to beat him. Him with his arm around Jericho and smiling then saying that he didn't want to be his partner and Jericho's face change was great. I think that they are working at least his program well to get him over. As for the rest of the Raw program, it has it's moments, but Henry seems to be on the better ones right now.

In my opinion, Mark Henry started getting decent when he worked with Tony Atlas, then when he feuded with Matt Hardy he started getting really good.

#1-norm-fan
08-03-2009, 01:35 AM
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...

thedamndest
08-03-2009, 02:01 AM
Out of all the possible options I would have wanted to see Mark Henry against Orton at Summerslam. I would not have minded if Henry won.

dablackguy
08-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Mark Henry's "meteoric" rise does not change the fact that RAW is usually booked like ass

Rammsteinmad
08-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Mark Henry still sucks.

screech
08-03-2009, 01:42 PM
Mark Henry still sucks.

screech
08-03-2009, 01:43 PM
Out of all the possible options I would have wanted to see Mark Henry against Orton at Summerslam. I would not have minded if Henry won.

I would have also liked to see Henry/Orton.

I think I would have minded if Mizark had won, though.

Jeritron
08-03-2009, 01:53 PM
I care for Mark Henry

IC Champion
08-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Mark Henry is old and played out.

Lock Jaw
08-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Mark Henry still sucks.

IC Champion
08-03-2009, 02:21 PM
I didn't even realize this until I looked through the WWE photo archives, but Cena/Orton for the WWE Title was done at SummerSlam 07. I don't even remember that.

How could anyone remember all of their "epic" encounters.

Mr. Nerfect
08-04-2009, 10:03 AM
And the follow-up to that heat, with Henry pretending to be a leprechaun was just classic character building!

Volare
08-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Did anyone notice how much Henry looked like a stop sign last night?

screech
08-04-2009, 11:36 AM

Quite hilarious.

Lock Jaw
08-04-2009, 12:44 PM

KOOL-AID MAN.

XCaliber
08-04-2009, 12:51 PM
KOOL-AID MAN.

OH YEAH!

NeanderCarl
08-04-2009, 12:51 PM

I do. It was a fairly poor SummerSlam card... with Triple H and Rey Mysterio's returns falling flat, and a pretty poor undercard on the whole... then Randy 'Bore-ton' Orton and John '2 moves' Cena hit the ring... and had a fucking great match.

Seriously, it was the best Cena match I ever saw, and one of Orton's best too. Very surprising.

XCaliber
08-04-2009, 01:01 PM
I do. It was a fairly poor SummerSlam card... with Triple H and Rey Mysterio's returns falling flat, and a pretty poor undercard on the whole... then Randy 'Bore-ton' Orton and John '2 moves' Cena hit the ring... and had a fucking great match.

Seriously, it was the best Cena match I ever saw, and one of Orton's best too. Very surprising.

Don't honestly remember the match much myself even though I am an Orton mark but I won't be surprised if this match get rebooked to a 4-man match somehow.